What's new

One More Out!!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Beautiful, T-Magoo!

Another person rebooted to the manufacturer's factory default settings--human being.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you Tory! And Steve!
:heartflower:
Every single time there is news of this sort
it is reinforcing why we are out and encouraging
those trying to decide to leave. It is priceless work
you're doing!

Sindy

Crusader
Great news Tory and great job. Thank you.

You mentioned that you were informed how bad it is inside. Can you give some examples of some of the things and ways that is manifesting that is worse than you had thought (as you say in the video). I don't think that would divulge any identities.

Thank you!

Lori

Cheryl E Love
YAY! :cheerleader:
:hifive::dance3::party:

Thank you! :clap:
Is his book available on Amazon Kindle?
If so, I can get it and "loan it out" :yes:

Pantagruanon

For my first post here I would like to thank Tory for her work and her wonderful videos :thumbsup:.

I am a never-in and very, very happy about that!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great news Tory and great job. Thank you.

You mentioned that you were informed how bad it is inside. Can you give some examples of some of the things and ways that is manifesting that is worse than you had thought (as you say in the video). I don't think that would divulge any identities.

Thank you!

There is soon going to be a video (or possibly videos) by this person, via Karen's site.
Meantime a few facts:
1) Shocking to me was to hear there are no more "Class 5 Orgs". :omg:
To those who are not familiar with this, $cientology used to have the Missions, which Hubbard
himself got rid of in the 80's via "Dave" at the Mission Holder's Conference, and ALL that followed.
Why should anyone care? Because the missions were responsible, for the most part, for getting new peeps "in".

Ok roll forward. I found out the other night "Dave" has now gotten rid of, for the most part, Class 5 Orgs.
These were above missions, below Sea Org. He is ONLY concentrating on Sea Org Orgs now.
Why? $$$$$$$

2) "The OEC is gone, done, no more in use". :omg: HUH? :confused2: Those are the Green vols. Yup: DONE.
"Dave" is putting together various policies he feels are "in sequence". AMAZING ANYONE is still in, isn't it?
($cientology used to consist of the 'tech" (Red volumes) and "Policy" (Green Volumes).
Now I guess the Green volumes are done. Again....please don't ask me more about this. You'll have to wait
for Karen to get up the videos, and I believe they are busy with Mosey's court case right now, so please hang on.
You asked....

3) I knew it was 'bad'...but hearing the description of what went down during the Basics was
truly UNBELIEVABLE.

4) He explained the "Ideal Morgues" and what was *really* behind them. Honestly, you'll have
to wait and get it from him as I don't want to say it incorrectly.

That's a taste, for now. It's allllllllllllllllllllllllll good for we who are out,
and horrific for those still "in".

IF YOU ARE LURKING AND "IN" (which he confirmed, most "in" ARE reading the NET) :yes:
BAIL WHILE U STiLL CAN!! :hifive: I am NOT kidding. Way too many have died, too young, since
I began saying that. They *could* have left and quite possibly been alive today.

TAKE BACK *your* LIFE!

:cheers: :flowers2:

Tory/Magoo

Sindy

Crusader
There is soon going to be a video (or possibly videos) by this person, via Karen's site.
Meantime a few facts:
1) Shocking to me was to hear there are no more "Class 5 Orgs". :omg:
To those who are not familiar with this, $cientology used to have the Missions, which Hubbard
himself got rid of in the 80's via "Dave" at the Mission Holder's Conference, and ALL that followed.
Why should anyone care? Because the missions were responsible, for the most part, for getting new peeps "in".

Ok roll forward. I found out the other night "Dave" has now gotten rid of, for the most part, Class 5 Orgs.
These were above missions, below Sea Org. He is ONLY concentrating on Sea Org Orgs now.
Why? $$$$$$$

2) "The OEC is gone, done, no more in use". :omg: HUH? :confused2: Those are the Green vols. Yup: DONE.
"Dave" is putting together various policies he feels are "in sequence". AMAZING ANYONE is still in, isn't it?
($cientology used to consist of the 'tech" (Red volumes) and "Policy" (Green Volumes).
Now I guess the Green volumes are done. Again....please don't ask me more about this. You'll have to wait
for Karen to get up the videos, and I believe they are busy with Mosey's court case right now, so please hang on.
You asked....

3) I knew it was 'bad'...but hearing the description of what went down during the Basics was
truly UNBELIEVABLE.

4) He explained the "Ideal Morgues" and what was *really* behind them. Honestly, you'll have
to wait and get it from him as I don't want to say it incorrectly.

That's a taste, for now. It's allllllllllllllllllllllllll good for we who are out,
and horrific for those still "in".

IF YOU ARE LURKING AND "IN" (which he confirmed, most "in" ARE reading the NET) :yes:
BAIL WHILE U STiLL CAN!! :hifive: I am NOT kidding. Way too many have died, too young, since
I began saying that. They *could* have left and quite possibly been alive today.

TAKE BACK *your* LIFE!

:cheers: :flowers2:

Tory/Magoo

Thanks Tory.

Well, I don't understand lots of that but I don't want to push further so I will just wait for the videos.

What I do get is that it's a mess. I look forward to the details.

Thanks for continuing to help people get the hell out of there after all these years. :hug: