What's new

OSA ANZO CONVERSATIONS & TEXT MESSAGES

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Go, Sir Facer, go! :happydance:

Hey OSAbots, when you gonna send me my APPARENT PTS Type C declare so I can read it? :confused2:

Instead of just putting it up on staff notice boards to blacken my previously very good repute among ANZO Scientologists?:yes:

Does the word "cowardice" mean anything to you? :D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Maybe all this fear of legal repercussion will result in CofS ethics orders becoming truthful. If they want to declare someone for "not following the ten points of KSW" or for "publicly departing Scientology" or for "calling DM a spiteful asthmatic dwarf" they can still do so without any problem.

Wow. Imagine that. Truthful ethics orders!

Paul

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
I heard they dont post......

Go, Sir Facer, go! :happydance:

Hey OSAbots, when you gonna send me my APPARENT PTS Type C declare so I can read it? :confused2:

Instead of just putting it up on staff notice boards to blacken my previously very good repute among ANZO Scientologists?:yes:

Does the word "cowardice" mean anything to you? :D

Hey Scooter,
The HAS SYDF told stably exterior that your PTS Type C declare got stolen off the staff board :omg:....So they are not allowed to put any HCO Orders there anymore:roflmao:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
An Honest SP declare.....

Hello Again all,

Hello Again all,
another update since posting this thread. My friend above, who I did not name, was contacted by BJ who is operating for OSA or is somehow DSA ACT....not quite sure, how ever he called my friend and said I named him on the board.....As you can all see above his/her name is not even mentioned. He has been sent the link, as I understand he does not want his name printed, so I acknowledged that from the start and did not name him, so the person who was originally read our SP declare, by ED ACT, now knows that OSA & DSA combined do lie....Um Foot bullet again.

He was also told that I have been posting on the board that my SP declare has got PC data disclosed in it, and thats why I think the Church wont send it. I have never ever posted that at all. I may have posted that certain terminals in the Org are telling public & staff some things out of my PC data, Which I was told by some friends, but never have I written on this board that I think PC data is in my SP declare. This is just made up.

What's really interesting here is the unnamed person was made to go to the police station and do a statuary declaration & police report thatwas to say "when he was read out my SP declare by the ED ACT, that there was no information read to him that disclosed my PC data":omg:

Now can anyone please tell me why this would have been ordered? And why the big panick on this? Why would he need to do a police report?

{QUOTE BY DULLOLDFART} Maybe all this fear of legal repercussion will result in CofS ethics orders becoming truthful. If they want to declare someone for "not following the ten points of KSW" or for "publicly departing Scientology" or for "calling DM a spiteful asthmatic dwarf" they can still do so without any problem.
Wow. Imagine that. Truthful ethics orders!Paul

Hi Dulloldfart,
Yes I do wonder if my current SP declare will be being reviewed and if an:omg: honest one will have to be re-issued..........

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
hat's really interesting here is the unnamed person was made to go to the police station and do a statuary declaration & police report thatwas to say "when he was read out my SP declare by the ED ACT, that there was no information read to him that disclosed my PC data"

Now can anyone please tell me why this would have been ordered? And why the big panick on this? Why would he need to do a police report?

Seriously Sir Facer, how would any one except you and your auditors or C/S know if data in your declare come from your folder?

Sounds like a classic OSA farce.

So where is my declare? I WAS promised one and even heard that I earnt one, still it doesn't come.

I don't believe my wife and I are declared. They can't make up enough shit about us and no one would believe that Mrs Pattycake is an evil SP!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Scooter,
The HAS SYDF told stably exterior that your PTS Type C declare got stolen off the staff board :omg:....So they are not allowed to put any HCO Orders there anymore:roflmao:

:hysterical:

OK who took my declare? Supafreak? Pyro? Any of the other sydanons ?:whistling:

Damn that was one piece of paper I really cherished.:happydance:

Is nothing safe/sacred even in the Most Ethical Group on the Planet? :dieslaughing:

Feral

Rogue male

Is nothing safe/sacred even in the Most Ethical Group on the Planet? :dieslaughing:

Yeah yeah, it was only a type C declare...not even a type three declare.!

You need to get yourself one of them real declares anyway, don't settle for less!

Carmel

Crusader
Seriously Sir Facer, how would any one except you and your auditors or C/S know if data in your declare come from your folder?
<snip>

Exactly, and now they've got a stat dec to cover their ass, so if and when that friend of yours is 'out', he or she wouldn't have an easy job of being a witness to anything read to them, that does turn out to be pc data (when they've done a stat dec saying it didn't happen) - Sneaky bastards.

How's ya mate doing, Ana? It's a bit of a concern that he or she 'complied' with their order to do the stat dec. :unsure: God knows what else he or she may be going through at the hands of the CofS currently :nervous: , and it seems apparent that they weren't prepared - eek!

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
The circus is in town

Exactly, and now they've got a stat dec to cover their ass, so if and when that friend of yours is 'out', he or she wouldn't have an easy job of being a witness to anything read to them, that does turn out to be pc data (when they've done a stat dec saying it didn't happen) - Sneaky bastards.

How's ya mate doing, Ana? It's a bit of a concern that he or she 'complied' with their order to do the stat dec. :unsure: God knows what else he or she may be going through at the hands of the CofS currently :nervous: , and it seems apparent that they weren't prepared - eek!

Hi Carmel,
this mate is all good, I'm sure he's taken the whole thing in his stride, however I am sure this sort of action just pushes people away as this behaviour is the exact thing that makes many people think "WTF are they so worried about if they are 100% sticking to the correct rules of the game! I mean taking him to the police station to do a stat dec...how ridiculous...the police must just think what a bunch of looney's are running this circus:omg:

Carmel

Crusader
Hi Carmel,
this mate is all good, I'm sure he's taken the whole thing in his stride, however I am sure this sort of action just pushes people away as this behaviour is the exact thing that makes many people think "WTF are they so worried about if they are 100% sticking to the correct rules of the game! I mean taking him to the police station to do a stat dec...how ridiculous...the police must just think what a bunch of looney's are running this circus:omg:

Well let's hope it pushes him away and out of there sooner rather than later, 'cause otherwise the CofS's response to what they would see as him 'feeding you data', would more than likely be costly to him, mentally and financially.

It would be good to know what OSA are trying to cover their ass over, with that stat dec. Make sure that ya let us know, if and when you find out.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Just to paint a plausible OSA-esque scenario for you;
they may think that the Stat Dec may help them establish a case of "untrustworthy source/unreliable witness" when it comes to Ex's talking about things of this nature... you know, Baaa Baaa!

Too late OSA, that sheep is out of the paddock.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hello Again all,

One of our friends who found out, went into the ACT Org and was told this by the ACT ED "Nick Broadhurst" that we were SP declared, however Nick would not let him see it or hold it and read it. He insisted that he read it out to him only.......Yes pretty pathetic. It aparently said we were with annonymous and other crap that was basically totally untrue as mentioned in my earlier postings.

and this from a quick google search ...

I have now had Scientology officials visit me at my home twice in one week. On both occasions one of the visitors was Mr Nick Broadhurst, the President of the Church of Scientology for the region described as Australia, New Zealand and Oceania[/B][/B]. The other visitor in each case came from CCHR, and on the second occasion it was the head of the regional organisation. Mr Broadhurst has emailed me with his concerns about what I said above, and has asked me to remove the material from this site.

The above is part of what came up when I googled Nick Broadhurst ... so, has he been seriously demoted to ED ACT I wonder ...

Anyone know?

:confused2:

I have re posted this (above) in case anyone knows anything ... if it is the same guy then that is one hell of a demotion.:happydance:

RogerB

Crusader
Priceless!

Oh, Scooter, this is priceless! I died laughing when I read it :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

But then we know "the most ethical group on the planet" must hide the truth . . . it's their idea of in-ethics conduct!

:duh: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

Rog

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

How could someone know that a particular statement of fact didn't originally come from a pc folder without reading the entire folder, even assuming that the folder hadn't been vetted? And if the person wasn't a genuine auditor or C/S on the case then they shouldn't be reading the folder anyway.

So I don't see that such a stat dec is too valuable. Just more CofS obfuscation and gaming of the non-Scn justice system.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

I think it was one of your many friends. If you really want it, they'll probably mail it to you unless, of course, it's already been used for its warranted purpose... in which case, check the outhouse! :D

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if I can get an Ethics invest into its theft? :wink:

Personally I think it got removed after I posted the fact of its appearance here on the board and asked if someone could take it for me. :D

They must be running low on dunny paper in there yet again eh Panda? :yes:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious

They have Pyro's photo, so I doubt he'd get through the front door. But they don't have mine...so ya never know, OSA, it might have been ME! Had any strange visitors lately? :roflmao: