What's new

OSA's 53 page document on the crimes of Anonymous

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
A member of our board in Christchurch has been fairgamed by Mike Ferriss recently. The first attack was by way of a letter to his employer in July, stating that he is a Nazi, KKK etc you know the score!

Well he received a reply from the employer to say that Mike needed to take it up with the board member and we thought that was that. No. Not at all.

The employer received another message from Mike just yesterday asking why he didn't receive a reply to his original 'complaint', and also used this opportunity to state that the board member was to join the protest on the 18th, as a member of the hate group Anonymous and he also thought as a kind gesture he would include attaching a hideously funny 53 page document claiming to be the 'history of the crimes of Anonymous'. I have put the link to it incase anyone wants to read it. (and is in need of a belly-laugh)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MI2HUDMU

The photo of the broken window is exceptionally incriminating!!

It's very sad. Mike Ferriss is under orders from OSA and unless he delivers he'll be for the RPF I guess, and we kind of feel sorry for him. He's trying to get people to agree to an interview about why we are opposing scn, but no one will take up his offer. Nigel Gray is another person who is hell-bent on getting an interview, but their only questions seem to be What are your crimes? We still seem to be stuck on that needle, and quite frankly, I'm over it.

We know it won't be the last thing and are waiting for the PIs outside the gate, the phone-calls, etc etc.... BRING IT ON

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
A member of our board in Christchurch has been fairgamed by Mike Ferriss recently. The first attack was by way of a letter to his employer in July, stating that he is a Nazi, KKK etc you know the score!

Well he received a reply from the employer to say that Mike needed to take it up with the board member and we thought that was that. No. Not at all.

The employer received another message from Mike just yesterday asking why he didn't receive a reply to his original 'complaint', and also used this opportunity to state that the board member was to join the protest on the 18th, as a member of the hate group Anonymous and he also thought as a kind gesture he would include attaching a hideously funny 53 page document claiming to be the 'history of the crimes of Anonymous'. I have put the link to it incase anyone wants to read it. (and is in need of a belly-laugh)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MI2HUDMU

The photo of the broken window is exceptionally incriminating!!

It's very sad. Mike Ferriss is under orders from OSA and unless he delivers he'll be for the RPF I guess, and we kind of feel sorry for him. He's trying to get people to agree to an interview about why we are opposing scn, but no one will take up his offer. Nigel Gray is another person who is hell-bent on getting an interview, but their only questions seem to be What are your crimes? We still seem to be stuck on that needle, and quite frankly, I'm over it.

We know it won't be the last thing and are waiting for the PIs outside the gate, the phone-calls, etc etc.... BRING IT ON

Your compassion does you credit. The truly sad thing is that they don't even seem to realise that no one listens to them - as I said before on here, it's as though they are organisationally autistic.

When the Panorama program about Scientology was shown on the BBC, there was universal condemnation of Tommy Davis, the so-called "star" SO operative who appeared on the show, and yet this went right over their heads. Nothing changed at all.

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
Your compassion does you credit. The truly sad thing is that they don't even seem to realise that no one listens to them - as I said before on here, it's as though they are organisationally autistic.

When the Panorama program about Scientology was shown on the BBC, there was universal condemnation of Tommy Davis, the so-called "star" SO operative who appeared on the show, and yet this went right over their heads. Nothing changed at all.
You are absolutely right. People are nowhere near as stupid as the cult thinks. In fact, most people are not stupid at all, and can tell when they are being lied to. Thank G-d. The next question after "To be, or not to be", is "To be, or to appear to be" Sein, oder Schein." Worthy of long contemplation. The cult things that gold paint is all they need, but people want something real, which unfortunately they don't have. So all the cult can do is juggle appearances, while people sit there yawning.

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
I would have thought that your member had a case of harrasment to take to the police if Mr Ferris is trying to get him sacked. Might be worth getting some legal advice and nailing Mike's arse to the courtroom door!

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I would have thought that your member had a case of harrasment to take to the police if Mr Ferris is trying to get him sacked. Might be worth getting some legal advice and nailing Mike's arse to the courtroom door!

Wheels are in motion as we speak.
It's all been documented, and as Mike Ferriss has now got a police file on him because of his behaviour at our protest, it's all adding fuel to the fire rather nicely.

Consensus

Patron with Honors
I read the whole thing. I have to admit, it's not all fabrications. Rather, it simply betrays an 'unhipness' on the part of the author.

Imagine you find a letter to the editor attacking someone that quoted Johnathan Swift because Swift was a clear advocate of cannibalism. That's what this is.

The charges of racism, homophobia, antisemiticsm and misogyny in the Anon culture are blatantly false. There is a great deal of racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language - just as there is in shows like South Park, Family Guy, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and so on. Dark comedy and satire likes to parody the dark parts of society. Those are some of the works of art that heavily influence Anonymous. And many anons put on misanthropic personas while on the forums, as part of the in-joke. I'd wager a good number of the anon trolls are some of the most socially responsible people on the 'net. Of course, there are real, honest-to-god misanthropes there too - drawn in by the fact that they can exist there, expressing their real misanthropy without anyone able to tell that they aren't joking.

And there have been unspeakable acts done by people who post on the chan forums - sometimes to piss them off, sometimes for the infamy, sometimes becuase they bluffed about it and were told 'do it faggot!' Anonymous has never endorsed or condoned such actions - and while anonymous may make a victim of a crime the butt of a joke, the person held in the most disdain is always the perpetrator of the criminal act.

The dossier quoted above outlines how at least one school shooting was foretold by the shooter on 4chan. It also mentions that subsequent shootings were thwarted after the potential perpetrator posted on 4chan. What it fails to see is that the channers saw it happen once, realized that it can actually happened, and made sure to tip off the authorities in subsequent cases. Yes, 4chan is precisely the sort of place where a misanthrope might go to brag about an evil act they're about to commit, but don't confuse that with 4chan being a place where such acts are condoned.

The file also mistakenly implies that Anonymous is a single organization, of which all members agree to a particular philosophy or mindset. Anonymous is far more diverse than that, and Anons act independently of eachother. And no anon is responsible for the actions of any other anon - and every anon is responsible for their own actions. Anonymous eats its own young - if someone does something illegal and leaves enough evidence for us to track them down, they will get arrested. And we won't track them down out of any moral duty, but becuase we can and because it's funny to see assholes get what's coming to them.

And, of course, the essay fails to distinguish between the 'traditional Anon of 4chan's /b/ forums and the Chanology Anons. I don't know what percentage of chanology anons were /b/tards - certainly a sizable amount - but far from a majority I would imagine. There've been a LOT of people online that knew about the evils of scientology and never felt they could speak up. Chanology was the call that went out that drew all of those people in. As for the /b/tards that are still in it, the misanthropes were the first to quit the movement. Why? Because it has meaning, because it's for the greater good, because it's /wholesome/.

That all said, this is my own take, and I'm sure I'm mistaken about a number of things. I'm not a channer myself, though my involvement in this movement has given me a great respect for channer culture. And, despite being a non-channer, and despite knowing that much of what is in that file is, to some degree, true, I must insist that the overall tone is the opposite of the truth. Jonathan Swift was NOT a cannibal.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for your input, Consensus. What you've said makes a lot of sense to me.

It is truly a remarkable dossier - remarkable because in the accompanying email, Mike Ferris says that it demonstrates the 'beliefs of Anonymous' and is 'downloaded from the Anonymous website'. He also says that Anonymous has a creed. I don't know of any website that Anonymous posts its 'beliefs', nor do I know of any Anon creed.

I for one am simply to working to right wrongs. I feel I influenced people in becoming scnists, and would like to redress that by making sure as many people are discouraged. I work alone, and answer to no one, but Mike Ferris is hell-bent on 'proving' otherwise. I guess it detracts him from getting bodies in the shop, and that can only be good for NZ!! All the time he spends on his vendetta just shows how busy his bingo games must be!

Ananon

Patron
As a non-channer Anonymous member, I think consensus take on things is quite on-spot.

There is one item in the report, which I thought was very telling, both of what the Anon culture is, as well as the cult's incomprehension of it. At some point, the report claims Anonymous bases itself on Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto. The basis of this claim is a text which I suspect is indeed from Anonymous. It suggests literature if you want to become a member of Anonymous: Mein Kampf, Communist Manifest and the Boy Scout Handbook. A brilliant remark that shows how much Anonymous mocks anyone, but itself beforemost. Something that the cult obviously didn't or didn't want to understand.