ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OTs: Unite!

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Isene, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

2. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

3. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Oh no, looks like a train-wreck coming.

4. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Sorry, I can't send an e-mail; I'm not an OafTee, but rather a Free Being.

5. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Hi, Isene,

Are you Geir Isene? We've all been impressed with your candor and bravery and have been talking about that.

Although there is a sizeably Free Zone contingent, so to speak, on this forum, still, I don't think the majority of people here are going to be too into the OTs unite/handling the church thing.

I don't know that CofS can or should be handled. I tend to think it should go away. I think that what's worthy and valuable amongst LRH's tech and ideas will survive in "squirrel" groups and offshoots- some of which use the term Scientology (like Free Zone Scientology) and some of which don't do so.

I'm very pleased to meet you.

6. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

/me thinks some people didn't read the link.

Please do.

Yes, I am Geir Isene.

Handle means "stop the human rights abuses".

As for the uniting of OTs, over at WWP, an anon got the point:

"This could be interesting. What happens if all the public OT's decide to leave or take over? Since the OT's are big cash cows for Scientology and also are used as OT ambassadors and to handle situations, this might be a significant challenge to DM."

The purpose is to corrode DMs power base.

If uninterested in stopping the abuses, please disregard.

7. sparrow

sparrow Patron with Honors

8. nozeno

Oh I readed [sic] it all right and maybe I didn't get your point.

The point I got was, IF you are successful in stopping the human rights violations, then what? A new leadership? Puhleeeze, been there done that.

The whole subject is rotten at the core and a new leadership can't change that, if that's what you're suggesting after the SO members are released from their cells.

If OT's had the power to do this it would have happened a long time ago.

9. sparrow

sparrow Patron with Honors

Hi NZ. You said:

"The point I got was, IF you are successful in stopping the human rights violations, then what? A new leadership? Puhleeeze, been there done that."

What new leadership are you talking about?

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I'm doing my bit. I protest every month, and I promote the FZ almost daily on the net, getting 25-30 new contacts for the FZ every month, and I've been doing this for 9 years. You are very welcome to join my FZ forum
    which you can do from the URL in my sig line. :)

Would be nice if DM gets indicted for human traffifing, which may possibly happen. DM out of the way is a nessesary prerequisite to any church reform.
    Whether reform could happen thereafter is questionable. I'd like to see a good effort on that, but it would have to be pretty drastic.

Your thoughts have been very well apreciated in the Freezone.:)

11. nozeno

I don't know how long you were on staff, but when I was in I was witness to plenty of missions that came down from above to put some "heads on a pike." Things were going to be different when they got the counter intention off the lines, got rid of those SP's, blah, blah, blah. Nothing ever changed, except good people got fucked for trying to do a good job. Trying to reform scientology, in any way in my opinion is a fools errand.

Get people out if you can. Good luck with that. When I was in deep, no one could have convinced me to get out. People will leave when they are ready.

12. Voltaire's Child

Very cool, Geir.

13. Voltaire's Child

14. nozeno

With all due respect to Geir. He seems like a capable guy and I'm glad he has done what he has done, however, this* from his blog is not novel. This debate (philosophy-good/management-bad) was going on before I arrived on the scene in the early 70's and it is still happening.

*"The purpose of this blog is to help differentiate between the Scientology philosophy and the Church of Scientology.
    My position: The philosophy is great. The church is suppressive with its current management."

15. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

The only 'philosophy' in scientology would be stolen by L. Ron Hubbard, blown Crowleyanitist and failed 666 Moonchild Phart.

'Philosophy' is a term created by the renouned Greek mystic Pythagoras a few years ago. It has to do with the 2nd Ray of Divine Light, Blue/Pink (a dual-flame Ray), Wisdom/Love.

Pythagoras was a Free Being. The fake-and-false 'philosophy' of this failed moonchild-phart HubPhart is only there to entrap. Gimme yer money. His so-called "tech" IS THE IMPLANT.

16. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Pythagoras also started and was the leader of a cult. For an interesting history of that cult, see http://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-Think-Like-God-Pythagoras/dp/1930972172

17. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

WELL DONE

GEIR, firstly ignore the detractors, as most are failed cases.
    (It is easy to do with the IGNORE function on this site.)

Well done on your leaving with the saving of your Integrity.

I'm not OT nominally, but do have unusually perceptive abilities

with beings, particularly SP's.

It was over five years ago that I turned to my wife during an

event in L.A. where DM was speaking and said "can you feel the

HATE and animosity in that man's soul." It was obvious to me.

Also I realized that the always superlative words and rapid-fire bullshit

spewed out at events made for a purposely hypnotic effect, particularly with

stats, so I took to calling the events 'THE BI-MONTHLY IMPLANTS",

which description is certain;y accurate.

I just read your "Fixed Ideas" article and it is completely spot on.

You are also the champion of conciseness among 3 years of internet reading.

I like your ideas, but my own experience, even within my hometown leads me

to believe that there is too much reactive individuality amongst auditors and

other trained people to assemble much of a cooperative group.

I wish this wasn't so.

It is amazing that among trained Scientologists they cannot recognize the

most blatant SP of modern times within the only group that has the full

TECH for doing exactly that.

But, LRH says "The lowest confront there is, is the confront of evil.",

so that becomes the operative stable datum, unfortunately.

18. nozeno

Nozeno-failed case and damn grateful

scientology with new management...........

[​IMG]

19. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Give him some slack guys. He's been out for a couple of weeks!

Welcome, Gier.

Do a lot of research. You may arrive at the same conclusion that a lot of us have...reform isn't likely.

But I am really glad to see you here posting.:yes:

20. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

I am not so much into considering what is likely or not and more into doing what I think is right. Stopping human rights violations are at the very top of my list.

Also, I've never put anyone on an exclusion list in any forum or mailing list to date.

As for conciseness: I do a lot of work on WOIM these days.

Those points aside; Thanks for the welcomes :thumbsup: