ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Pedophile protected by the CoS

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by renegade, Aug 10, 2013.

1. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not surprised. Sorry. All pedos were going to be handled with FPRD; turning them in would put them in psych hands which would only make them worse. Yeah, thought reform sucks. People really end up believing this #@!$ and think the cult is the only way that these folks will reform.

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

9. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

What about what happened to Alexander Jentz or that Wally Hanks or those "Ranches"

[video=youtube;b0w7dnD72Wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w7dnD72Wc[/video]

10. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Back in the early 80's, in NY, a CMO girl (she looked about 18) who had worked directly with LRH was telling some anecdotes to an audience of public. I was present. One story did not get the reaction she expected.

She was telling us about her duty of drawing LRH's bath. One day, she drew his bath and he didn't arrive. She went back to her space, and LRH was there. He told her that he drew her bath to reverse the flow.

Dead silence from the audience, rather than the chuckles I guess she expected.

I recall being somewhat bothered that LRH would presume he had the right to enter a girl's private sleeping quarters and draw her bath.

11. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

How could you think there was anything odd about that? She wasn't a little girl she was a big being with a little body! What I remember of the kids running around in CMO uniforms was that they really were horrid, they looked down at normal SO members and they had all the power, it was like Alice through the looking glass and Hitler youth meets African child soldier, a reversal of normal life, with adults afraid of kids. Even without any actual sexual stuff just that role reversal was destructive.

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Adolescent girls are the most loyal and unquestioning psychologicly and Hubbard propped himself up as the "Big daddy"

13. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

As I have written on ESMB before, there were a number of reasons I walked away from the SO 30 years or so ago, and the biggest reason was to get my children out of the hands of what I had concluded was a group that was harmful to the well being of children and had no respect whatsoever for children or their parents.

IMO, any parent that would allow their child to be under the control of the SO has done more harm to that child than they will ever know. I feel very strongly about this...you just don't hand your children over to anyone...even a summer camp...without checking into (in detail) the certifications, qualifications, history, staff, physical facilities etc. if you truly love that child.

I think many Scn parents hand their children over to the SO because...in part...it raises their "Status" in Scn and with the "Powers that Be" and that is disgusting, vile and sick.

Face:)

14. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

YES! I saw Hisself in action playing the roll of a quasi Galactic Daddy Warbucks. :angry:

Face:)

15. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

"Children of the Corn" - if ever there was truly a real version...

But really: I remember going to events, back in the 90s, and the 'room' that was allocated for all the children, with someone supposedly 'in-charge' of them, (sometimes a child themselves) was like a small nuclear explosion! No control whatsoever, kids running around like monkeys on acid, every piece of furniture or 'toy' turned about or knocked over...

Total disaster. Since I was a 'late comer' to having had a child: this really did help to open my eyes to the lack of anything regarding 'control' which scn purported to have...

It was pathetic

16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Thanks, Face, I've witnessed this on a couple of occasions and it was most likely about status and pandering to the Powers that Be.

As far as L. Ron and his "Church" and the covering up of pedophiles there is Ron's affirmations:

"It doesn't give me displeasure to hear of a virgin being raped. The lot of women is to be fornicated."

This doesn't expressly show pedophilia but does show a general disregard for sanctity in the 2D area. Ron goes on to state that his apparent failure to darken his own children was not his fault and Nibs claims that, as a child, Ron laced their gum with phenobarbital.

Then there's the current Senior C/S of WUS accused of sexual contact with a minor right here on ESMB, covered up. I've seen this sort of thing covered up while on staff and public.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  17. Loohan

Loohan Am I Mettaya?

So it says "Criminal Sexual Conduct, 3rd Deg (Force or Coercion)"
    Wonder what he got sentenced for, exactly.

This guy feels MPD as shit. His dad is a satanist who abused him and used him in rituals. He has heavy SRA vibe.
    He would probably have been an asshole even without that, though.

Probly pulled it in.:eyeroll:

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Note his plea was nolo contenere which means he doesn't claim to be innocent, or guilty but accepts the punishment, I presume that means he takes no responsibility for his actions.

19. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

750.520d Criminal sexual conduct in the third degree; felony:

(1) A person is guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree if the person engages in sexual penetration with another person and if any of the following circumstances exist:
    (a) That other person is at least 13 years of age and under 16 years of age.
    (b) Force or coercion is used to accomplish the sexual penetration. Force or coercion includes but is not limited to any of the circumstances listed in section 520b(1)(f)(i) to (v).
    (c) The actor knows or has reason to know that the victim is mentally incapable, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless.
    (d) That other person is related to the actor by blood or affinity to the third degree and the sexual penetration occurs under circumstances not otherwise prohibited by this chapter.

He pled to the charges. He pleaded nolo contendere (no contest) which, while not technically a guilty plea, has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea. Little appealed his sentence to the Michigan Supreme Court and it was denied last year.

20. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

It is not that I don't believe you, but, honestly, for this to be useful for more than us ranting and raving, we need more information.

And/or, as the Anons say, DOX.

You don't have to reveal your sources, but, seriously:

(a) Where was he on staff?

(b) Did this happen during the time he was on staff?

(c) Did this happen during his staff work hours?

(d) Did he have access to the child because of his staff job?

(e) What is the name of the C/S who said the child "pulled it in?"

Maybe it is just my mood today, but I get tired of and frustrated with these type of reports. We rant and rave about the COS "covering up" crimes, or "protecting" pedophiles and other criminals, but when it comes to evidence, facts, witnesses who are willing to come forward, and docs... nothing. Which allows the alleged COS misconduct to continue.

I'm glad this stuff comes out. I really am. But how long and how often does this type of thing have to continue before someone produces, you know, evidence? Witnesses?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013