ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Pigs berthing, degraded beings. Remembering friends.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by He-man, Nov 15, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

The more I stay on the boards the more I remember. I didn´t see this as a biggie when I was in the sea org but it is. Pigs Berthing.

I was never put in a pigs berthing, but I had a friend who was. The story basicly was he smoke some pot while in school, and he got assigned lower conditions. The CMOEU cracked down hard on him, made him do alot of MEST work with the RPFers, I remember the CO CMO EU ordering one of the other kids to go over to Nordman to give him an R-factor, shouting at him for ten minutes.

My friend wasnt allowed to sleep with his family at the Corona hotel. but had to go over to Nordman and sleep there in the cellar, under some heat pipes to keep warm on a filthy mattress.
    Why? becuase he was a degraded being, and wasn´t allowed to be with "the most ethical group on the planet" while he was doing lower conditions. He had to be shut off, getting his ethics in.
    How old was my friend? 15? 16? I can´t remember, he sure as hell wasn´t adult.

Being born into the sea org sucks. How do you fight the system when you never knew the outside world?

Fast forward: One year later my friend´s in the CMO. Proud, happy, part of the group. I never heard anyone mention the time when he was the DB.

Thoughts?

2. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Scientology sucks and it hurts people.

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Hi He-Man, yes calling someone a DB is not nice, especially when you cant become an un-DB without OT3. Calling someone a DB one day and then calling him an upstat CMO chappie the next makes apsolutly no sense in their own terms.

By their own rules it's suppressive, it's evalution and invalidation in the extreme.

I now advise you to disconnect from the suppressives, have no more comm line to ethics terminals, they are evil, dont even send them chrissmuss cards!

Sorry you had to grow up in the Sea Org, that sucks!

Enjoy your freedom now!

Aunty La La

4. Cadetification

Cadetification Patron with Honors

I remember the pigs berthing in Florida (I was never placed in there, but I have seen it before). It had no shower curtains, no heat or air conditioning, cockaroaches (though so what, all the rooms had those), spider webs everywhere, just a matress on the floor, and BIRDS living in the rafters. Some of the windows were broken too.

5. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

That is just awful. People don't "improve" when they are treated so poorly, in my opinion. Hell, jails/prisons have better accommodations than most SO members. They even get TV and phone calls.

6. Cadetification

Cadetification Patron with Honors

One of my best friends was an OOT and he was placed in the pig berthing at the Motels. He LOVED it! So did I (even though I wasn't in it LOL) because all the old crap people left behind was thrown in there, so he would always bring me interesting stuff that he found. I still have some of it. :yes:

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh! I am so glad I wasn't qualed for the SO. However, There were a couple of times when I had to go to upper org training that I had to stay in Lebanon Hall, and that was bad enough. :angry: