ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Planet wide protest against the cult.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Outethicsofficer, Jun 30, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Calling upon all ex's to attend protests 9th of July, and stick it to the cult. Emma has created a wonderful forum for many to have their voice, the cult tried to shut it down, let us show them just how that worked out for them!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23763-Scientology-loses-again!

For Ex's living near Sydney, the Freewinds Event is being held at the AOSH ANZO at 19 to 37 Greek Street, Glebe, if you don't know where that is just ask any BT floating near you they must have a lock on the location or 'Google is your friend'.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23742-Sydney-July-16th&p=589603

See, we know the where and the when, if you cannot make it to a Sydney event then try and make to one at an org close to where you live; no matter where that is, and perhaps join up with your local Anon's and support their protests.

We will be in Sydney at Greek Street. That's ironic...which country is stuggling to survive at the moment?

Cheers,
    James

2. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like a plan, James.

Do you know what time the event starts?

Edit: Never mind. I saw the other thread. 6:30. That will mean a 6pm meet-up.

James is right. Everyone needs to show up for this. Let the cult know exactly what you think. Anon has carried the torch for a long time. It is ultimately up to the exes to take the cult down. So grab your picket sign and meet all your old and new friends at this event.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  3. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Is this going to be in Melbourne too?

5. Kookaburra

Get a hold of Kenji. And any Melbourne exes. Permits should be filed by Saturday.

6. aeternus

aeternus Patron

I wanna go.

But I can't afford to hop on a plane and fly 1/2 across the planet. :bigcry:

But I might be able to make it to either LA or Florida if any planning is in the mix.

Any info on that?

7. Kookaburra

Check on Why We Protest under protest planning. Also, the two OCMB mods are die hard protesters. So is Tory (Magoo), Smurf, and Anon Orange. That is LA area.

Not sure about Florida. Possibly something in Texas? WWP would have the info, then hook up with your local Anons and hopefully some exes from your area will respond here.

8. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Will be there.

Hi OSA. :)

9. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I'm on it. Boston, be warned.

10. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Any further news on Melbourne protests?

11. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron