ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

PLEASE HELP OUR FRIEND ANONYCAT **NOW**

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Magoo, Oct 20, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Anonycat (Not to be mixed up with AnonKat)
    found out 2 days ago that he has a possible life threatening illness. :omg:

He is in great pain and needs to see a Doctor on Monday, and every day until he's out of the "Fatal"
    Category.

Sadly he lives in the USA and has ZERO Health Insurance.

So can we all chip in and help?
    Remember this: Every little bit helps and we are talking about our friend's life.
    PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN. :grouphug:

If you can, in any way, please PM Anonycat today. He has a Pay Pal Account that
    you all can use, or you can figure out the best way that works for both of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXXoI1Plx4

:bighug:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  2. He should go to a Catholic Hospital.

They will treat him for free.

If he goes to an emergency ward of a regular hospital they will have to treat the emergency, but no follow up treatment.

The Anabaptist Jacques

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, Catholic Charities - :yes:

4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thank you for those suggestions, but today I am following my two doctors instructions. If you have knowledge of free medical care and/or surgery where I live, let me know. My next appointment is set for Monday.

6. Where do you live?

The Anabaptist Jacques

7. Magoo

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

West Coast U.S.

9. If you do need anything extensive I do believe that a Catholic organization can help you.

The Anabaptist Jacques

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

My condition is being monitored daily to assure good results. If you know of someone or a hospital that will replace my doctors, please let me know via PM.

11. I don't know of any personally, I'm now out west.

But I'm sure you could google Catholic hospitals or organizations near you and check your options.

The Anabaptist Jacques

12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I do appreciate your suggestion. I did Google it and came up with no Catholic free health/hospital/surgical care. Please post links if you know.

13. I don't think the Catholic hospitals would be listd under free.

But if you just google Catholic hospitals and Catholic charity organizations you may find some.

The Anabaptist Jacques

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

If you have any solid leads, please send them to me.

15. Magoo

Ok, I Google FREE Catholic Hospitals who will do Surgery
    and here is what I got, just for starters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mary's_Medical_Center_(San_Francisco)

http://stfrancishealth.org/about-us-our-mission-and-history.html

Cat you'll have to contact them, let them know your situation and see if they really
    will help you or not. As you know, you need to go into surgery on Monday, so I doubt
    you can 'move' to a free Catholic Hospital until the Monday surgery is done,due to the
    immediacy of it all.

Let me know, please.

16. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Deleted, duplicate.

17. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Okay, I have to see the doctor Monday morning, and here on the West Coast it is 1:30 AM Sunday morning. I cannot imagine some organization jumping up and taking my case over. So, I have intended to go along with my doctors. They are good. All I want to do is follow through.

Edit: I'm a goof butt! I forgot to say that I don't have a surgery on Monday, it's just the continuing checks on my recovery. I hope to heal and avoid surgery, and that is the doctor's goal too.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  18. Good luck, my friend.

You're in my prayers.

The Anabaptist Jacques

19. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Best wishes AC. Hope you get better soon and get some good luck.

20. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I'm about to log off so will check back later but ... surgery is booked for this Monday?

Can you give us an idea of how much is needed (total) or not at this point?

It may be that between us we can raise it if there is a visible goal ... so an idea of the amount would be really helpful.

Hang in there sweetheart.

:blowkiss: