ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Post IRS Tax Dox

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Anonycat, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

2. exsomessenger

exsomessenger Patron Meritorious

I remember this evolution well. Behind Leb hall there were about four semi trailers full of folders. When I first got to CMOIXU the HGB was underway. Across the street from the HGB was the buildings that the church owned but it was uber confidential. All the people who were up lines and were now gone or at least busted from int or others places. This is where all their folders were kept. now it is in use and can be seen in many videos on line.

Either way. theese folders were packed to the top with folders and they all needed to be vetted before the IRS came to inspect. this was a huge Hill 10 ( like everything in the Sea Org.)

I always thought it was strange ( even then) that the most ethical group on the planet needed to cover up the fact that LRH had in fact been on the lines well after the COS told the IRS that he had gone. Not only that but we had to hide the fact by vetting all the folders. just in case they wanted to go through them.

Of course the reason given or the general group agreement was the evil IRs people were trying to hurt the COS and we had cover it up because they are trying to suppress us and make us pay taxes.

Does anyone else remember this evolution? if so what were your thoughts at the time?

3. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks for posting, Anonycat. I read some of it.

As always, I find the language fascinating. Whoever wrote that policy crap is a True Believer, and it's hard to think I used to be able to read that crap without dying of shame and embarrassment.

The sec check is interesting and brought back some memories. Regardless of the Scilons' faith in the power of metered sec checking and the infallibility of the sec checker + meter combined, the truth is that many people have successfully lied on the meter.