What's new

Postgame Sydney Operation Kingi-bait

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Racecar,
Defanging him is an option, imprisonment a stronger possibility but let us not have that happen at the expense of one of us, he is capable of an unprovoked attack that defies reason only because he feels provoked ALL THE TIME. I have a few ideas in relation to him and others which I feel we need to implement at protests from here out but I will PM them rather than give heads up to OSA and their ilk.

James

Good idea James. :yes:

thefatman

Patron with Honors
Racecar,
Defanging him is an option, imprisonment a stronger possibility but let us not have that happen at the expense of one of us, he is capable of an unprovoked attack that defies reason only because he feels provoked ALL THE TIME. I have a few ideas in relation to him and others which I feel we need to implement at protests from here out but I will PM them rather than give heads up to OSA and their ilk.

James

I'll certainly be happy to hear how we can shut him down, frankly, as much as the kids were annoying me, they're pawns. Jo is a sick, sick asshole who needs help, and he just isn't getting any from the cult.

That was from May :p

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
As always, you all are amazing.

I'm not sure how the police work there, but we *always* call them and warn
them we're going to be picketing (if we think there's going to be any trouble)
Usually here, we KNOW they'll call the cops, so we try to alert them of OUR intentions, ahead of time.

However things work there, IF that knucklehead comes out---I'd immediately call the police, as THUG+OSA+ Scientology crashing, is NOT a good combo. I know here our taxes PAY for the police, so really they work for *us*. Many don't agree with that, but they've helped me more than once.

Also, obviously, make sure each person near the Scios is fully filmed.

:clap: Good job!

My love to all :rose:

Tory/Magoo

PS: Also, here they try to run that "you cannot film me" routine. I asked a cop, and here's what he said, HERE: "IF someone is out in public, *anyone* can film them". Check your laws on that, as it helps to quote the law.

thefatman

Patron with Honors
PS: Also, here they try to run that "you cannot film me" routine. I asked a cop, and here's what he said, HERE: "IF someone is out in public, *anyone* can film them". Check your laws on that, as it helps to quote the law.

Yeah, the cop said on the night, we can film anyone, including children, given they're on a public street.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Racecar,

James
I don't want him to go to prison. He's got a family and he employs people.

But this nonsense has to stop.

<edit>Magoo, we do call the police, however on a Saturday night when the events are on, we have varying levels of presence. They are usually pretty busy on Saturday nights in the city. A pity.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Very good protesting and videoing. Thanks to all who did this.

Children = human shields.

Conversations between cultists and protesters = real communication that might have an effect, not just hollering AT each other.

Again, good show.