ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

POWER HOUSE LA, CA. circa 1976

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheUnBridledOne, Sep 17, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheUnBridledOne

TheUnBridledOne New Member

Greetings to all former Scientologist! Does anyone on this site remember my childhood home, POWER HOUSE, dedicated room and board for ASHO from '71-79?

The late Jackson McBride, '23-'05, was my father, and a true faithful member, going so far as to send his first two born children to Flag.

There were at least 5,000 'boarders' that streamed through my childhood, most taking Power Processing, at ASHO.

My first 'win' session was in D.C. 1967, after being audited to grade IV., I was only 5 years of age then.

If you remember POWER HOUSE, please drop a line to share. my name is bjmcbride and I am a yahoo.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:welcome: to ESMB, TUO :)

I myself was not in scn during those years nor am I familiar with that housing term.

But I hope you will receive communication soon from others who did know ya and the housing, etc. :yes:

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

welcome

[​IMG]

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I was at LA Org around 78-79 but kind of new. I remembere Clay McBride. Any relation?

5. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Done with Grade IV by 5? Now that's gettin' 'em young! That's better than the Catholics do it!

6. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Clay didn't have any kids and is still "in"

7. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Was this place anything like the "OT Doll House" across from ASHO on what is now LRH Way?

I stayed there for a few days in the mid '80s.

Jack