ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Public Shaming of ex-scientologists ...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by I told you I was trouble, Aug 27, 2019.

1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

It has come to my attention ( by a friend) that we spend a lot of time on one individual that might not be the bigger fish involved. ( At least 2 bigger fishes reported)

How about we talk of Marty RPF abuses ( kids and adults) . My friend :D is asking this to help Alanzo in unveiling the truth regarding the abuse crimes.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Aerial and Bill like this.
  2. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Gee wiz, Alan, you should be praising Arron, he's doing what you want done.

Hmm, or is it...

Wait...

He's criticizing a critic.

OMG

I guess you can't have being wrong about your anti-scn tribal assertions.

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

No Aaron's another hypocrite who says it's wrong to criticize Exs. And yet he creates this video criticizing Exs.

What's even funnier, is that someone posted a critique of Aaron's juvenile immaturity on display in this vid, as well as the violations of the mission of the Aftermath Foundation as its Vice President - which are also clear in this video.

That person's post was deleted, and Aaron's video was kept up.

That person was asked to leave the Facebook group as well - for criticizing another Ex.

Irony?

Or blind hypocrisy?

4. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Oh!
    It's Aaron's turn now!

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Omg NO !

I'm going to have to blow the board like Jeffrey, Karen, HH and all the others!

Lemme outta here!

6. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

I think you will get plenty of agreement here that you blow ! ;)