ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

RAY JEFFREY TO JUDGE: ORDER RATHBUNS TO TURN OVER FINANCIAL RECORDS AND TESTIFY

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by Free to shine, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

The Tax Assessment is $270,000, and the name of the registered mortgage holder is listed, but I doubt the amount of the mortgage is given? There could be only a $100,00 mortgage and $170,000 or more equity? Am I right???

2. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

They could have put 10% or 20% down if they have good credit and finance the rest. The bigger the down, the less the bank carries, and the lower the loan payments.
    Mimsey

3. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

In the US, laws vary wildly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Not just state law, but also city regulations.

In California, for example, if the building has tenants, the foreclosing party is required to honor the existing lease. In Texas, on the other hand, the foreclosing party can evict the tenant with 30 days notice.

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Wouldn't it be a hoot if there is enough of a smoking gun that Jeffrey can make a stab at getting Miscavige on the stand for this? What would Der Dwarfenfurer do? Shaft Marty and re-open that can of worms? Try to lie his ass off in front of Jeffrey (good luck with that)? Flee the country?

Or would it be time for Bluebird Tech? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

5. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

Look!! there's only one way to find out, I'm going to hire 5x PIs to monitor the house and follow Marty and Monique 24/7,Tap his phone, Rent the house next door , put cameras in , and go through his trash, I'll get to the bottom of this,

Harry .I .scumbag.
    Dirty Deeds done dirt Cheap.
    Dealer in Steel Girders and Cow Manure
    Wars started.
    Expert in 69rs
    Cleaner for the Marfia
    Dont call me I'll call you

Saul.

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

It's all good man . . .:biggrin:

7. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

I'm not sure who this is but he was acting suspiciously nervous pedaling to the city limits ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  8. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

There are a few big catches going on these days.. and many more to come.

http://transparencyinternational.cmail19.com/t/r-l-jlykdhtd-krkijtiddi-m/

An excerpt .." "Brick by brick, bribe by bribe, the defendant built the path that he thought would build his legacy," she said. "

10. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Blue, thanks for reminding me of a major confusion I had when I was in the FZ. I used to hear several people saying that "we" mocked up the physical or MEST universe (in my experience the two were used interchangeably).

I never could understand, and still don't, exactly how that was meant to happen? How would an unimaginably large group of spiritual beings get together to first of all decide what to create, and then do it at exactly the same time (except that we didn't have time)?

From what I recall, the people who said this didn't really understand it either but it didn't seem to matter to them.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  11. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Maybe if you looked at it this way it would be clearer; You mock up the idea that you are mocking up the physical universe.

12. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe that would work, except that it wasn't "you" in my post or in the one I was replying to who mocked up the physical universe, it was "we" or "a whole lot of thetans."Big difference.

Mods, you might want to split this off into a separate thread; I think it could end up derailing the thread if more people reply to it.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  13. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

Homes are rarely appraised and assessed for full market value. You can safely assume that the subject property has a fair market value in excess of $300K.

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From the Bunker.

What’s at stake in Tuesday’s San Antonio court hearing with Scientology’s former enforcer

https://tonyortega.org/2017/08/24/w...rt-hearing-with-scientologys-former-enforcer/

15. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

There can also be about a three year lag between fluctuations in market rate and tax appraisal increases or decreases.

16. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

I like this comment by Jeffrey, it covers Scientology billionaire Bob Duggan or others giving Rathbun money directly as opposed to just trying to find out if only the "church" is directly paying him off:

"If anything of value was received from anyone associated with Scientology, we want to know."

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  17. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

If it was "We", then yes it was me along with everyone else.

18. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

19. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thanks for posting this. I love the use of the blogging app! Lots of updates! This is a must-read today. Learning lots of background stuff on the case.

20. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Jeffreys is kicking ass. :)