What's new

Recently left staff

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Im glad youve been able to speak directly and honestly with them! Dont take away from your own courage in doing so. Keep on living life- and thank those that started this forum and keep it going.

Wow, she just sent me a beautiful message saying her and family were ARC broke from the church. It did not say she had completely left, but she was still more than happy to communicate. Her and her family had been thinking of me. She said that she did not contact me because I was a Scio - but because I was a nice guy. I nearly cried on that. It was lovely. I am so happy right now

Django

Patron
Hi Ryan, and congratulations....

I'm just curious: Once you were in and on staff, how much internet access did you have, and how much of that contributed to your waking up?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
:welcome: Ryan!

If you (and other newly-outs etc.)are so inclined and have a moment, you'd be a welcome contributor to Ethercat's 'ThroughTheDoor' (EC is now an admin here too :) )

Site is here (good reads there as well)> http://alley.ethercat.com/door/index.html

Congratulations on getting your life back! :cake: & :cheers:

Now, moar story pleeeease? :drama:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Ryan and SmackThis!

It's great to hear from some fellow Perthites. I was never in the CoS, but now know lots of former members who have become my friends (mostly through ESMB).

There are many great people here. I hope you both enjoy your time decompressing with us.

Yeah, I am glad I came to my sences. Alot of it was the stories from staff, espically the cheif acadamy sup. He was there for 5 years! Only got to class IV, Micheal Norman. He aaid so much to me about his experiences there, never ib words, only in his body language.
My first auditir for book one, who was a class IV, still doing his intern was Andre Drury. The one I had for my Scientology auditing was Wayne Saunders.
I have no worry naming them- should I?
Id like to hear your stories about flag experience.
Funny the day before I left Andre Drury game me drilling of dos and donts it was quiet humerous. All the bs!

You were in great hands then, Wayne is Perths best Book One Auditor and I am sure those skills transfered well over too Scientology. :hide:

Any idea how long he was at Flag?

How is Gary Bromwell going and his project in PNG?

It is sad to read about A.& L. Bromwell's children , that means Ruby will be joining the ranks soon.:no:

Smackthis.:thumbsup:

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Hey mate. Where was Wayne Saunders based? I knew a Wayne on Sydney Foundation. He was a little dude with glasses. Quite affable. I could be barking up the wrong tree. Then again....I was for 7 years

From what I understand Wayne was only ever on staff in Perth. He originally was from Melbourne, but his story to me was he got into Scio in Perth, when he was part of the Ansett Airlines collapse.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Thanks Pandy, but I wasn't even thinking of that...with a name like Ryan Mac (something or other) he's bound to be a Scot! (Or have some Scots ancestors, which is what counts for us here in the States! We're all so muttley~~~ Plus the attitude when riled! HOOT! :biggrin:) :happydance:

Ryan MacLean is the Mac something. My father is a Scot, my mother is Maltese, I am born in Australia.

Proud of my heritage on both sides. Thanks for the interest.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Hi Ryan, and congratulations....

I'm just curious: Once you were in and on staff, how much internet access did you have, and how much of that contributed to your waking up?

I have always had full access to the internet. Still I never looked into much, it was purely my experience that lead to my leaving. Not about the tech or even the policies, purely about revenue. To hear comments ever single day at muster " such and such got this service- they have to pay" Another words anyone who got wins from service should be reged to donate highly!
One guy had his life repair auditing finish one day only to be reged to become a humanitarian the next. The preverbial revolving door!
That began to irritate me! I would like to have seen the org deliver what it claims it does. Then the final straw was the berthing in Sydney at the clo- substandard conditions.
The only "Black PR" I ever looked at whilst on staff was when I was asked about it. I wanted to know who anonomys was ect. Purely the org telling me about such things made me curious, but I am always one to make my own mind up about things.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
You were in great hands then, Wayne is Perths best Book One Auditor and I am sure those skills transfered well over too Scientology. :hide:

Any idea how long he was at Flag?

How is Gary Bromwell going and his project in PNG?

It is sad to read about A.& L. Bromwell's children , that means Ruby will be joining the ranks soon.:no:

Smackthis.:thumbsup:

Well Wayne is Wayne, sometimes serious sometimes your best mate. He does his own thing to a certain extent, seems to class with Lynley a bit. I understand he was at flag for 3.5 years.
Gary is good, I believe he is going back to the Freewinds on staff. From what I heard he shifted his focus to Indo. Both seemed to be stalled, with government type stops, dont take that as gospel, thats what I recall from conbersations. Gary was great I really liked him, he was a great terminal for me, but thinking back he was properly strategically placed to keep an eye on me early on. I , being me, did express alot of concerns to him early on, before id done staff status 2.
Ruby is the HAS, she is 16 now and has been on staff for 5 years I believe- I dont think I named her last post. Both Ruby and Emily had the look of elderly worn woman. I made a special attempt to ensure I asked them how they were and what not. Both would bearly utter a word to anyone all night. A thing I picked up working in retail, was ' Are you smiling?' As aposed to how are you. It makes a person actually stop and think what you just said- they both got a kick and occasional smile on their faces. I was happy to oblige that. They are not getting the normal teenage experience- even schooling. Poor Emily being the treas sec has a huge burden on her back. I still feel for them both.

onthepes

Patron with Honors
From what I understand Wayne was only ever on staff in Perth. He originally was from Melbourne, but his story to me was he got into Scio in Perth, when he was part of the Ansett Airlines collapse.

Thanks Ryan. It is coming back to me. I am sure I boarded with Wayne at Syd Base whilst he was doing a sec check. He was just having a basic cleanup. I am pretty sure it was him and he was a lovely guy.

Miss Pert

Well Wayne is Wayne, sometimes serious sometimes your best mate. He does his own thing to a certain extent, seems to class with Lynley a bit. I understand he was at flag for 3.5 years.

Both Wayne and Michael were at Flag when I arrived, Michael went home (maybe) a year after I arrived and Wayne was still there when I left. I was there almost 2 years.

Michael was numb at Flag too, and yes, he is someone that doesn't deserve to be slogging away for the cult, it would also make me happy to hear he was out. Wayne on the other hand, I try not say bad things about people but I'm in a particularly good mood tonight and don't give a shit. :biggrin: You know how sometimes when you meet someone for the first time and instantly dislike them, that was Wayne. I don't know why, at first I put it down to missed withhold phenomena and was always looking for it and never found one. Took me a while to realise it wasn't MWH phenomena, it was just plain old gut feeling. He always came across to me like the slimy used car salesman type with a very high opinion of himself. Eeeeew!!!!

There is no particular reason you wouldn't want to mention names, it just that there are some people I won't name because I like them and had a good friendship with them, I worry if I mention them it will get them in trouble. Probably silly of me but I try and stick by that for myself, as for you name away if you wish.

There was an older lady (well, she was probably the same age as me but I'm not "older" :biggrin:) from Perth at Flag when I left, I don't think she was doing well either, I know she didn't want to be there. Her name is Anita, can't remember her last name, I think it ends in "ing," was she still around when you were last in Perth?

tetloj

Ruby is the HAS, she is 16 now and has been on staff for 5 years I believe- I dont think I named her last post. Both Ruby and Emily had the look of elderly worn woman. I made a special attempt to ensure I asked them how they were and what not. Both would bearly utter a word to anyone all night. A thing I picked up working in retail, was ' Are you smiling?' As aposed to how are you. It makes a person actually stop and think what you just said- they both got a kick and occasional smile on their faces. I was happy to oblige that. They are not getting the normal teenage experience- even schooling. Poor Emily being the treas sec has a huge burden on her back. I still feel for them both.

This breaks my heart....:bigcry:

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Both Wayne and Michael were at Flag when I arrived, Michael went home (maybe) a year after I arrived and Wayne was still there when I left. I was there almost 2 years.

Michael was numb at Flag too, and yes, he is someone that doesn't deserve to be slogging away for the cult, it would also make me happy to hear he was out. Wayne on the other hand, I try not say bad things about people but I'm in a particularly good mood tonight and don't give a shit. :biggrin: You know how sometimes when you meet someone for the first time and instantly dislike them, that was Wayne. I don't know why, at first I put it down to missed withhold phenomena and was always looking for it and never found one. Took me a while to realise it wasn't MWH phenomena, it was just plain old gut feeling. He always came across to me like the slimy used car salesman type with a very high opinion of himself. Eeeeew!!!!

There is no particular reason you wouldn't want to mention names, it just that there are some people I won't name because I like them and had a good friendship with them, I worry if I mention them it will get them in trouble. Probably silly of me but I try and stick by that for myself, as for you name away if you wish.

There was an older lady (well, she was probably the same age as me but I'm not "older" :biggrin:) from Perth at Flag when I left, I don't think she was doing well either, I know she didn't want to be there. Her name is Anita, can't remember her last name, I think it ends in "ing," was she still around when you were last in Perth?

Yeah Anita Chopping. She is still around, basic course sup for the day org. I did some study on the day org and found her frustrating. Their low staff levels, 4, would mean they juggled posts alot.
I hear you about Wayne. I didnt have issue with him as such but did note his high opinion of himself.

onthepes

Patron with Honors

i think I had the wrong Wayne. Does't matter. I got Michael right. That is a 50% strike rate . Yes I know what you mean about not naming names. But I am not sure how much harm it can cause. I mean, if you are just saying it matter of factly. I wrestle with that one.

secretiveoldfag

Ruby is the HAS, she is 16 now and has been on staff for 5 years I believe- I dont think I named her last post. Both Ruby and Emily had the look of elderly worn woman.

I made a special attempt to ensure I asked them how they were and what not. Both would bearly utter a word to anyone all night. <snip>

They are not getting the normal teenage experience- even schooling. Poor Emily being the treas sec has a huge burden on her back. I still feel for them both.

This makes me very angry. :angry:

How can anyone do this to children? Let alone to their own children? Apart from the fact that it's illegal?

Ryan said: ''Foundation is more like 20, 6 are kids aged 11-16, the entire div 1 are children.''

So how many children are involved? This should definitely be reported.