ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

report scientology abuse 1-855-382-3385 get help today!

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by exexex, Aug 31, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. exexex

exexex Patron

report scientology abuse 1-855-382-3385 get help today!
    doesnt matter how old it is....report it! dont think that no one will beleive you
    Anyone with information about the Church of Scientology or victimization within Scientology, please call our hotline at 855-382-3385 or visit
    http://scientologyabuselawsuit.com.
    these are the lawyers handling Chrissie Bixler and brave enough to take this on
    https://www.scribd.com/document/422...logy-Miscavige-Masterson-Complaint#from_embed

"GO TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. Go make a report even if you think its too late/theyre not gonna believe you. Whatever. The cumulation of info is something thats VALUABLE so pls GO REPORT IT. Provide ALL the info you can”

Lurker5 likes this.
  2. exexex

exexex Patron

3. exexex

exexex Patron

write the number down before it gets buried on here

doesnt matter how old....talk to them, report it !!!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Type4_PTS likes this.
  4. exexex

exexex Patron

5. exexex

exexex Patron

cant stop this freight train

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

This thread looks like spam and exexex looks like a spammer.

I assume it isn't, and you aren't, but that's what it looks like. I suggest you treat your subject differently.

Paul

tesseract and strativarius like this.
  7. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Hi @exexex, we've got your message loud and clear! :goodposting:

No need to post it to other threads as it can look like spam

Little David likes this.
  8. exexex

exexex Patron

wow, definetly thought there would be a different reaction then that, but its confirming some of my suspiscions

9. Emma

Sorry?

10. exexex

exexex Patron

like vampires are to light, the holy cross and garlic, scientologist are to law enforcement, attorneys and lawsuits lol

11. Emma

Sorry?

12. exexex

exexex Patron

please elaborate if you would like a response

13. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

[justify]How about you make a post that explains what ScientologyAbuseLawsuit.com

I am certain people who said Mike Rinder was preventing people to file lawsuit or to report the law enforcement ( as a true concern for justice toward abused people) will be so happy to be enlightened about that project to support them in doing so

So keep on going to let know but please don't make your post appear as a spam...so it is not labelled as.

[/justify]

14. AryaZ

AryaZ Seeking truth and retribution

That's hopeful

15. exexex

exexex Patron

how is posting about this spam?

16. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Emma didn't say it was, she and others think that you posting it over and over might possibly give that impression to some people.

17. Emma

I just didn't get your meaning. There are mainly exes on this board, not practising Scientologists so I'm not sure who your comments are directed at. Nobody here, to my knowledge is repelled (like a vampire to light) by anyone taking Scientology to court to expose them or seek restitution for damages. The only barriers are strength of case, competent representation, funding and lack of fear.

If I had a good case, a great lawyer, a bunch of money and wasn't scared to live the next 10 years of my life tied up with paperwork, hearings, stress, media coverage then I'd sue their asses for as much as I could. I don't have those 4 things in place. If anyone does, or you can show them they can, then great. Go for it!

JustSheila, tesseract and Lurker5 like this.
  18. exexex

exexex Patron

well some people dont have a choice, scientology made the choice for them : they make their own enemies by not just letting people go peacfully on their way

19. exexex

exexex Patron

so some have no choice

20. exexex

exexex Patron

so thats why some have no other choice