ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

REQUEST: list op people associated with FAIR class action lawsuit back in '86

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by TrevAnon, Jun 18, 2011.

1. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Is there anyone out there (or do you know of anyone else) who participated in the 1986 "FAIR" Class action lawsuit against Scientology whose names do not currently appear on the ex COS member list who spoke out?

400 people were in that lawsuit and I would like to know where to acquire those names, so they can be added to the ex COS list.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Here is the link to the ex COS list. We are currently at 1475 names and we are trying to go over 1500 names.

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

See also http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ho-have-spoken-out.57290/page-31#post-1786666

Someone with an OCMB-account please post the request over there.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. TrevAnon

3. TrevAnon

bump

Not even someone who will bump with me? :bigcry:

4. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Bump:biggrin:

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

TrevAnon,
    Thanx for working on this! :yes:

6. TrevAnon

LOL!

You're welcome.

Every now and then I ask myself why I do it, because I was never in and I didn't loose someone in the family or a friend to the cult. I guess it is just funny. :)

7. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

I found this, might have been an appeal.Dont know if court records are sealed if thrown out or even if its kept on record?

Source: San Francisco Chronicle
    Date: July 27, 1988
    San Francisco Chronicle: Superior Court judge in LA dismisses $1 billion lawsuit against Church of Scientology and its late founder, L. Ron Hubbard, by former members who charged organization officials with embezzlement of church funds.

8. anon2019

anon2019 Patron with Honors

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I don't know why you do it either. :unsure:

But I believe that it is of tremendous value and is much appreciated.

I'm sure that some that were still in the cult looked at the list and saw others that they knew and this contributed to them leaving also. :yes:

I look forward to the day when there are more people on that list than the cult has on staff internationally! :biggrin: