ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

REVOLUTION: Debbie Cook New Years 2012 Email for Guests and New Members

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by LA SCN, Jun 25, 2012.

1. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

In view of todays news of the impact of the Debbie Cook email on Wendy Honnor, I want to make sure that any visitors to ESMB can easily access this historical document.

And may many more find that: "The only way out is out" - Wendy Honnor, International Association of Scientologists Freedom Medal award winner.

Message from Debbie Cook

Dear friend,

I am emailing you as a friend and fellow Scientologist. As we enter a new year, it is hoped that 2012 can be a year of great dissemination and a year of real progress up The Bridge for all Scientologists.

Although I am not in the Sea Org right now, I served in the Sea Org at Flag for 29 years. 17 of those years were as Captain FSO. I am a trained auditor and C/S as well as an OEC, FEBC and DSEC.

I am completely dedicated to the technology of Dianetics and Scientology and the works of LRH. I have seen some of the most stunning and miraculous results in the application of LRH technology and I absolutely know it is worth fighting to keep it pure and unadulterated.

My husband and I are in good standing and we are not connected with anyone who is not in good standing. We have steadfastly refused to speak to any media, even though many have contacted us.

But I do have some very serious concerns about out-KSW that I see permeating the Scientology religion.

I have the utmost respect for the thousands of dedicated Scientologists and Sea Org members. Together, we have come through everything this world could throw at us and have some real impingement on the world around us. I am proud of our accomplishments and I know you are too. However there is no question that this new age of continuous fundraising is not our finest moment.

LRH says in HCO PL 9 Jan 51, An Essay on Management, "drop no curtains between the organization and the public about anything.” -LRH

Based on this policy I am communicating to you about some situations that we need to do something about within our religion, within our group.
    Actions that are either not covered in policy or directly violate LRH policy and tech include:

The extreme over-regging and fund-raising activities that have become so much a part of nearly every Sea Org org and Class V org as well as every “OT Committee” is not covered anywhere in LRH policy.

Hardworking Sea Org members and the dedicated staff of orgs around the world aren’t choosing to do these actions. Nor are the OTs. I am sure they would be more than happy if they could just get on with direct dissemination of Scientology as they have done for so many years.

But the truth is that this is being driven from the very highest echelons within the Scientology structure and clearly there is a lot of pressure to make targets that are being set.

The IAS: The IAS was created unbeknownst to LRH in 1984 by Marc Yager and David Miscavige. This was supposed to be based on LRH policies on the subject of membership and the HASI, however the IAS is nothing like the membership system described by LRH which only has two memberships and is covered in HCO PL 22 March 1965 "Current Promotion and Org Program Summary, Membership Rundown" and states:

"There are two memberships..."- LRH

LRH lists there the INTERNATIONAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP and gives its cost at 10 pounds sterling or $30 US. He also lists a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP which is priced at $75 US. There are no other memberships or statuses approved or known to LRH. Furthermore, membership monies are supposed to go directly to the org where the membership is signed up, and the money used for dissemination by that org, in that area. This is covered in HCOPL 1 Sept 1965R Membership Policies.
    "It all goes into the HCO Book Account in the area where the membership is brought and is not part of the organization's weekly gross income. Membership monies go to dissemination".- LRH

Currently membership monies are held as Int reserves and have grown to well in excess of a billion dollars. Only a tiny fraction has ever been spent, in violation of the policy above. Only the interest earned from the holdings have been used very sparingly to fund projects through grants. In fact many of the activities you see at IAS events are not actually funded by the IAS, but rather by the Scientologists involved.

Think about it, how many ads disseminating Scientology, Dianetics or any Scn affiliated programs have you seen on TV? Heard on the radio? Seen in newspapers? I haven’t seen one in the 4 years I have lived in San Antonio, Texas, the 7th largest city in the US. How many have you seen?

Donating anything more than a lifetime membership to the IAS is not based on LRH policy. The article “What Your Donations Buy” (The Auditor, The Monthly Journal of Scientology No. 51, 1970) is clearly talking about how the church uses your donations for Dianetics and Scientology services. Next time you are asked to donate outside of services, realize that you are engaged in fundraising and ask to see something in writing from L. Ron Hubbard that this is something he expects from you as a Scientologist.

New Org Buildings: LRH also never directed the purchase of opulent buildings or the posh renovations or furnishings for every org.In fact, if you read HCO PL 12 March 75 Issue II, “The Ideal Org”, which is what this program has been called, and nowhere in it will you find 20 million dollar buildings or even any reference to the poshness of org premises at all as part of LRH’s description of an “Ideal Org”. Instead, an Ideal Org was one that delivered and moved people up The Bridge – something that is not part of this “Ideal Org” program.

LRH says in the PL that an Ideal Org: “would be clean and attractive enough not to repel its public” – LRH. This is all it says about the state of the building.

As a result of this off-policy alteration of the Ideal Org PL, we have the majority of top OTs, now deemed “OT Ambassadors”, heavily engaged in fund-raising activities that include “bingo”, “pirate dinners”, “knitting classes”, “hay rides”, and many other activities strictly revolving around raising funds for the required multi-millions of dollars to fund their “Ideal Org”. As part of this, people around every org are now asked to donate to their local “Ideal Org” instead of their own services or their own Bridge.

LRH says in HCO PL Org Ethics and Tech: “GET RID OF DISTRACTIONS FROM SCIENTOLOGY in your org. Baby-sitting or raffle tickets and such nonsense.”
    Yet these distractions are rampant as they are being used as fund-raisers to get money for the huge quotas being issued to fund the “Ideal Org”.

"If the org slumps... don't engage in 'fund-raising' or 'selling postcards' or borrowing money.
    Just make more income with Scientology.
    It's a sign of very poor management to seek extraordinary solutions for finance outside Scientology. It has always failed."
    “For orgs as for pcs, 'Solve It With Scientology'.
    "Every time I myself have sought to solve financial or personnel in other ways than Scientology I have lost out. So I can tell you from experience that org solvency lies in more Scientology, not patented combs or fund-raising barbeques."
    HCO PL 24 February 1964, Issue II, Org Programming, (OEC Vol. 7, p. 930)

The point is that Scientologists and OT's need to be training, auditing and disseminating to raw public- not regging each other or holding internal fundraisers.

Out Tech: Over the last few years we have seen literally hundreds and hundreds of people who were validated as clear using the CCRD as developed by LRH now being told they are not Clear. This included hundreds of OTs who were then put onto NED as a "handling". LRH clearly forbid any Dianetics to be run on OTs in HCOB “Dianetics Forbidden on OTs”. This is out tech. This entire technical “handling” was directed personally by COB RTC and was done on thousands of OTs. But it was based not on an LRH HCO Bulletin, but rather based on a single C/S instruction where LRH C/Sed one pre-OT who had not achieved the state of clear but was mid OT III and not making it. LRH directed a solo handling that the pre-OT was to do to get himself to achieve the state of Clear. This LRH C/S taken out of context was then used to implement a technical handling that was in direct violation of an LRH HCOB.

This and other “technical handlings” done on Solo NOTs auditors created great expense and hardship on Solo NOTs auditors around the world as they were made to do these handlings to continue on the level.

Then there are the “fast grades at Flag” that no other org has. How can it be that Flag has been delivering grades differently to the rest of the world for the last 3 years? Whatever the problem is, the fact is that having “fast Grades” at Flag creates a hidden data line and is a HIGH CRIME and the subject of an entire policy letter called "TECH DEGRADES" which LRH has placed at the start of every Scientology course.

More recently the fad seems to be that nearly everyone needs to “re-do their Purif and do a long objectives program”, including many OTs mid Solo NOTs.
    There is nothing wrong with doing objectives, but it is a clear violation of HCOB 'MIXING RUNDOWNS AND REPAIRS" to have a person mid a rundown or OT level be taken off it and placed on an objectives program.

Solo NOTs auditors are also being made to get their objectives from a Class IX auditor at great expense as they are not being allowed to co-audit.

Flag has made many millions of dollars on the above listed out tech handlings because OTs mid Solo NOTs are forced to get these out-tech actions to be able to get back onto and stay on the level and complete it. Not to mention the spiritual effects of the out tech that this has on each OT.

I myself was subject to these out tech “handlings”, including extensive FPRD mid Solo NOTs. It took its toll in many ways, including physical situations I am still dealing with today. So I have some reality of the hardship caused.

LRH Command Structure: LRH left us with a complex and balanced command structure, with our orgs led by the Office of ED International. This office was considered so important that LRH created a special management group called the Watch Dog Committee whose only purpose was to see that this office and the other needed layers of management existed. LRH ED 339R speaks of this extensively as the protection for our Church. But these people are missing. And not just some. As of just a few years ago there were no members of the office of ED Int on post, not to mention top execs throughout the International Management structure.

You may have also wondered… where is Heber, the President of the Church? What about Ray Mitthoff, Senior C/S International, the one that LRH personally turned over the upper OT Levels to? How about Norman Starkey, LRH’s Trustee? What happened to Guillaume – Executive Director International? And Marc Yeager, the WDC Chairman? What happened to the other International Management executives that you have seen at events over the years?

The truth is that I spent weeks working in the empty International Management building at Int. Empty because everyone had been removed from post. When I first went up lines I was briefed extensively by David Miscavige about how bad all of them were and how they had done many things that were all very discreditable. This seemed to “explain” the fact that the entirety of the Watchdog Committee no longer existed.

The entirety of the Executive Strata, which consisted of ED International and 11 other top International executives that were the top executives in their particular fields, no longer existed. That the Commodore’s Messenger Org International no longer existed. All of these key command structures of Scientology International, put there by LRH, had been removed.There were hundreds and hundreds of unanswered letters and requests for help from org staff, written based on LRH ED 339R where LRH says that staff can write to these top executives in the Exec Strata for help. But this is not possible if all these execs have been removed and no one is there to help them or to get evaluations and programming done to expand Scientology.

Well, after that I got to spend some quality time with Heber, Ray Mithoff, Norman Starkey, Guillaume, as well as the entirety of International Management at the time, who were all off post and doing very long and harsh ethics programs. These have gone on for years and to the only result of that they are still off post. There is no denying that these top executives have all gradually disappeared from the scene. You don’t see them at the big events anymore or on the ship at Maiden Voyage.

David Miscavige has now become the “leader” of the Scientology religion. Yet what LRH left behind was a huge structure to properly manage all aspects of the Scientology religion. He put a complete and brilliant organizational structure there, not one individual. There never was supposed to be a “leader” other than LRH himself as the goal maker for our group.

There is a situation here and even if you have not been to the International Management Base you should be able to see that over regging and frequent tech changes are not OK and you have a responsibility to do something to Keep Scientology Working. You should be able to find and read the references on membership in OEC Volume 6. Find and read the HCO PL entitled “The Ideal Org” (Data Series 40). Find and read the references on org buildings, including HCO PL 24 Aug 65 II, Cleanliness of Quarters and Staff, Improve our Image. Also, HCO PL 17 June 69, The Org Image.

If you don’t want to make waves or put yourself in danger of being taken off the level or denied eligibility, then there are some simple things you can do. First and foremost, withdraw your support from off policy actions. Stop donating to anything other than your own services and actual Bridge progress. Simply demand to see an LRH reference that says you are required to make other such donations. No one will be able to produce any references because there aren’t any.

Stop supporting any of the activities that are being done to forward off-policy fund-raising in your area.

LRH says what he expects of a Scientologist – that is what he expects you to do. In fact he put it in HCOB 10 June 1960 Issue I, Keeping Scientology Working Series 33, WHAT WE EXPECT OF A SCIENTOLOGIST. Read it and follow it.

The other thing you can do is to send this email to as many others as you can, even if you do it anonymously.

Please keep this email among us, the Scientologists. The media have no place in this. You may wonder why I have not written a KR and gone about my business. The answer is, I have. But there is no longer anyone to send that KR to.

But you can and should write reports and bring off-policy to the attention of local org executives and local Sea org members.

We are a strong and powerful group and we can affect a change. We have weathered many storms. I am sorry that I am the one telling you, but a new storm is upon us. Its waves are already in the media and the world around us.

The truth is that as a Scientologist you are more able, more perceptive and have a higher integrity. Scientology is supposed to make you “think for yourself” and never compromise your own integrity. And most certainly LRH held every Scientologist responsible to KEEP SCIENTOLOGY WORKING.

I am not trying to do anything other than affect a change in serious off policy actions occurring. My husband and I have most of our family and many many good friends who are Scientologists. I have not been real interested in sticking my neck out like this. However, I also know that I dedicated my entire adult life to supporting LRH and the application of LRH technology and if I ever had to look LRH in the eye I wouldn’t be able to say I did everything I could to Keep Scientology Working if I didn’t do something about it now.

We all have a stake in this. It is simply not possible to read the LRH references and not see the alterations and violations that are currently occurring. You have a very simple obligation to LRH. Don’t participate in anything off policy, and let others know they should not either. If every person who reads this email does nothing more than step back from off-policy actions we would have changed direction. If we took all that energy and directed it into auditing, training and raw public dissemination, we would be winning.
    And that is what I wish for you and all of us as we ring in this new year.

ARC,

Debbie Cook

2. LA SCN

In historical retrospect, Debbies email may well be the 95 Theses of the C of S and she the Martin Luther.

It is traditional throughout history that churches become split - Mormons / Reformed Mormons, Catholicism / Protestantism, etc.

The term Protestant was not initially applied to the Reformers, but later was used to describe all groups protesting Roman Catholic orthodoxy.

So lets take advantage of the opportunity before us, the fruit that's ripe for picking and PROTEST the orthodoxy of Dwarfdom and keep this thread posted on the front door of ESMB.

If we break the money line with enough members leaving, we break the C of S.

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Tradition, Churches, historical retrospect, 95 Theses (whatever the fuck that is) Martin Luther, history , Catholicism / Protestantism, etc. Reformers, Roman Catholic orthodoxy. Oooooh, we are participating in something exciting!

Tell it like it is. Debbie Crook, cult member, and extortionist, got in a dog fight with a mafia-like cult leader's tiny protege, and who won that is still a mystery, but Mrs Crook is still a mafia-like cult bosses devotee. She rattled the cage enough for the dangerously looney Wendy Honnor, of the oxymoronic name to also fall out of the cage. Debbie Crook, the extortionist cult member had a little bit of time as a political football of the very very mafia-like Marty, AKA "ratty' and his slimey sidekick. Perhaps Wendy will make her way to the rathole as well, where people love to spout on about protestantism, Martin Luther, historical religious goings on etc.

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Video on Religious cloaking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZvqeGrbILw

The complete document:

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/brennan-dec.pdf

[​IMG]

Quoted posts by others are in sienna (brown).

By Rmack:

I just had to vent a little about a pet peeve I have. People who, even though critical of this cult, still call it a church.

It's well documented that the whole church facade was taken on by Laffy for the benefits it bestowed, like potential tax exemption, the e-meter being protected as a 'religious artifact' to avoid being prosecuted for using it to treat medical conditions, etc. They went from being a clinic with 'doctors' to a religion with 'ministers', but the practices stayed pretty much the same.

Scientology is a money making fraudulent cult, not a church.

I like the adage attributed to Abraham Lincoln that goes 'How many legs does a dog have, if you call the tail a leg? Answer; four. Calling the tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.'

Tax exempt status had been sought by Hubbard since he first launched his "religion angle," complete with ministers in clerical collars, crosses on "Churches," and the accompanying benign-sounding 'Creed of the Church', meant to invite agreement from "wogs," as they were "gradiently" led into agreement with the idea that Scientology is a "religion."

It's the religion angle and religious cloaking that allow Scientology to get away with so much fraudulent and abusive behavior.

For years, Scientology has been dressing up Scientologists in minister's costumes, erecting huge crosses on buildings, saying, "religion," "my religion," "the Scientology religion," etc., and, through sheer repetition, the message has penetrated, just as L. Ron Hubbard said it would, the malleable minds of those at "lower awareness levels," etc. No matter the arguments, the Bronx cheers, and the protests, it's still penetrated.

If Scientology's religion angle and its religious cloaking prevail, and to the point where even critics of Scientology are calling it - without "quote" marks - a "religion," and a "Church," then there's no chance that Scientology will reform. Why should it?

About the IRS deal with Scientology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1PkZ81gn4

This man was convicted of "interfering with a religion," for picketing outside Scientology's heavily armed, razor-wire enclosed, base outside Hemet, California. He was sent to jail.

[​IMG]

From Dulloldfart:

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientology_organizations

Principal Organizations
    Religious Technology Center (RTC)
    Church of Spiritual Technology (CST)
    Church of Scientology International (CSI)
    Church of Scientology of California (CSC)

Trademark Service Organizations
    Inspector General Network (IGN)
    IGN International AB
    Dianetics Centers International (DCI)
    Dianetics Foundation International (DFI)
    Hubbard Dianetics Foundation (HDF)
    WISE, Inc.

Financial Trusts
    Author's Family Trust
    Church of Scientology Religious Trust (CSRT)
    Scientology International Reserves Trust (SIRT)
    Trust for Scientologists
    United States Parishioners Trust
    Flag Ship Trust (FST)
    International Publications Trust
    Scientology Defense Trust

Financial Service Organizations
    SOR Services Ltd.
    Nesta Investments Ltd.
    FSO Oklahoma Investments Corporation
    Theta Management Ltd. (TML)

Publishing Houses & Publication Organizations
    Golden Era Productions
    Author Services Inc. (ASI)
    Bridge Publications Inc. (BPI)
    New Era Publications ApS
    Scientology Publications Ltd.

Secular & Social Management Entities
    Association for Better Living and Education International (ABLE)
    Applied Scholastics Inc.
    Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR)
    Criminon International
    Narconon International
    Way to Happiness Foundation International
    World Institute of Scientology Enterprises International (WISE)

Other Management Organizations
    Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International (CC Int.)
    International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors (IHELP)
    Scientology Missions International (SMI)

Service Organizations
    <snip mostly Church names>

Membership Organizations

Unincorporated Associations
    International Association of Scientologists (IAS)
    Hubbard Association of Scientologists International (HASI)

Membership Service Organizations
    International Association of Scientologists Administrations, N.V. (IASA)
    Membership Services Administrations (UK) Ltd. (MSA)

There are 41 names there, only 5 of which include the C-word. Local service orgs in the US and other religion-favouring countries usually include the C-word, and in countries that don't favour religions they don't. Expediency reigns supreme.

Question for any residents of the "non" countries: when the cult hits the news there, is the main organization ever referred to, or is it just the name of the local branch? For example, does the media in Russia ever refer to CSI spokeperson Karin Pouw by name and title?

Paul

I use the term CofS, when writing, although I really should use quotes around "CofS," and I sometimes write "Church" of Scientology, as that's easier than writing the so called Church of Scientology. It's more difficult to do when speaking unless one wishes to make quote marks in the air with one's fingers when speaking. Senator Xenophon is very clear in that he means "Church" of Scientology.

Scientology has a decades long history of using the "religion angle" and "religious cloaking" to gain advantage, and to exempt itself from inspection and from laws.

Scientology is a for-profit blackmail-collecting global scam masquerading as a religion.

Prof. Steven Kent on 'Is Scientology a Religion?':

http://www.bible.ca/scientology-not-religion-kent.htm

Scientology doesn't really care whether some "wogs" or "SPs" or "DBs" think it's a "good religion" or a "bad religion." The "wogs" and "SPs" and "DBs" can argue about that all day long, as long as Scientology is regarded as a "Church" and a "religion."

It's rare to encounter a Scientologist who knows what Scientology is, not because they're stupid, but because Scientology discourages its followers from finding out what it actually is and, ultimately, places them in a state of mind where they don't want to know even when they have the opportunity.

A few bus loads of people such as this are useful for Public Relation purposes, especially when they are wearing big yellow Scientology is my religion buttons.

These are the well-intentioned dupes, and are an essential component of the Scientology charade.

If someone want to take some pieces of Dianetics and some pieces of Scientology, and use them benignly, or even "religiously," that's fine; however, Scientology it isn't.

Scientology is a nasty piece of work, and is neither sincere nor religious.

Responding to the assertion by another poster that Scientology's status as a (tax exempt, and exempt from various laws) "Church" is a "done deal":

From Div6:

I'm with Veda on this. Only in the US is it anywhere near "a done deal". In mexico it is a "philosophical society."

From Senator Nick Xenophon:

"What we are seeing is a worldwide pattern of abuse and criminality... On the body of evidence, this is not happening by accident; it is happening by design.

In 1955, L. Ron Hubbard secretly authored this booklet http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2697-Table-of-Contents-Psychopolitics-revisited to be used as a black propaganda vehicle for attacking his critics, by identifying them with Russian Communism. Some years later, the booklet slowly faded into obscurity. It was no longer useful as a propaganda vehicle. During the period of the Vietnam war, Hubbard had decided that "Nazi," not "Communist," was a more effective "button" to push, to influence public opinion to Scientology's advantage. Another reason for this booklet fading into obscurity was that Hubbard was now using many of its ideas and methods on his own followers, and on others. Hubbard had been doing this for many years prior, but it was now intensified. These ideas and methods are interwoven into Scientology doctrine, and integral to that doctrine.

[​IMG]

Senator Nick Xenophon continued:

Scientology is not a religious organisation. It is a criminal organisation that hides behind its so-called religious beliefs."

It's noteworthy that the first official body to recognize Hubbard's use of this booklet's ideas and methods was from Australia in the 1960s and, now, another Australian official is continuing the tradition of insightful and courageous truth-telling regarding the secretive cult of Scientology.

From Free to shine:

Why not just call it scientology???

I have never called it a church and I never will. I don't even use a capital S unless it's the start of a sentence. I was there when it was decided that it should be a religion, and I know what a farce it was.

I think it's only those who feel the need to be politically correct who use the word "Church", in the media and so on to avoid getting dogpiled for 'religious discrimination'.

[​IMG]

From Lermanet, replying to Veda and Gadfly:

In 1994, one of the used (Im not saying correct, just one of methods used) ways to guess who was either OSA or duped by osa or too dumb to be of any worth to the expose scientology movement anyway, was to see if they could say "XENU"...

Ten years later, the rule of thumb *I* use, on all except for the very-newest-escapees, to determine this is DO THEY CALL IT A CHURCH or refer to it as a RELIGION. I feel it works for me, you're mileage may vary.

Thoroughly understanding the materials collected on my RELIGIOUS CLOAKING PAGE leads to the inescapable conclusion that $cientology is an elaborate hypnotic FRAUD that has been CLOAKED using RELIGIOUS CLOAKING.

[​IMG]

This point is not lost on their own lawyers, and thorough application of such comprehensions demonstrated here.. in the last time $cientology tried to depose me in 1997 at the Law Offices of Mr Sinclair in Alexandria Virginia, a camera had been set up to video this, if you want proof ask OSA to post this video:

DEPOSITION STARTS

Clam lawyer Rosen asked: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

Lerma: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk fraud upon innocent citizens worldwide dba scientology and related entities and front groups???

Rosen (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

Lerma: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

Rosen: This deposition is OVER.

THE END.

Try to remember this one lesson:

A person takes his first step to becoming a scientologist when they start to believe the first one of scientology's LIES and they are NOT really out of scientology's field of influence until they stop believing every lie.

Arnie Lerma

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993
    [​IMG]

5. LA SCN

Don't misunderstand my position. I'm not for the Indies. I don't care about the Indies. I AM against the C of S. And I am against it having tax exempt status in the US. And I see a great opportunity here for its further dismantling and have noticed that it is native to human existence that its religious / spiritual institutions get sundered and gave an example of such.

What I am saying is go with the flow. No, Debbie is no saint but that's life. You choose the lesser of two weevils. :biggrin:

6. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

It's amazing that just one email from Debbie Cooke was enough to cause one whole person to resign from the Cof$.

7. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:thumbsup:

Everything changes in "little steps". Nothing happens quickly or "over night". Both in terms of "building" AND "dismantling".

Right now many critics and many "indies" dislike the same thing. What is that? The organized centralized official Church of Sceintology.

THAT is the SOURCE of 99% of what any person recognizes as harm, abuse, deception or "evil" associated with "Scientology".

Sure, the various LRH policies themselves contain the MODELS or PATTERNS for the "evil behavior" (disconnection, Hard Sell, SP declares, lying, manipulation, noisy investigations, overwhelming lawsuits, etc.). But, what gets people rigidly and robotically following these policies is the centralized official Church of Scientology organization. It ORGANIZES people together around a common goal and thus perpetrates the continual abuse. It, and only it, enforces the exact patterns that Hubbard dictated in the OEC Volumes, Management Series and OSA N/W Orders. Without centralized control, most of what many of us have come to dislike about Scientology would not exist.

As I see it, while it may be true, as a minor technicality at THIS STAGE in the game, that Debbie IS still an over-indoctrinated True Believer who for many years CONTRIBUTED GREATLY to the Scientology scam, right now at this moment in time, she has acted in ways to HURT the MAJOR CULPRIT - the organized Church of Scientology.

In the end attacking David Miscavige as the source of the problem will HURT the Church of Scientology. It matters little that some of us well know that he is NOT the actual "basic on the chain", and that Hubbard's policies and orders, when duplicated and applied, CAUSE all the trouble.

It is fun to argue and discuss that point from time to time, BUT as I see it, the MORE people AGAINST the Church of Scientology - can only be a "good thing". :thumbsup:

Marty is a dolt. I can explain that from many angles. BUT, he IS hurting the Church of Scientology. He is probably doing so more than many others. To me that is the SENIOR POINT OF VALUE here.

Anyone who acts in ways to HURT the Church of Scientology gets a PASS in my book. :thumbsup:

For now, I will temporarily ignore their other shortcomings, flaws and idiocies.

And, as new "facts" present themselves I will adjust my views accordingly.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  8. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

One person to resign publically, that is. Who knows how many left quietly. Furthermore, you can think of the Debbie Cook letter as a depth charge. It may not have sunk the U-boat, but it sure as hell loosened things up and rattled everyone down there but good.

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMI7r2dGAX8

9. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I'd say maybe, but I wouldn't say the Martin Luther. I'd say a Martin Luther. She's preceded by people like Mayo, the Pilot (who, before he was fully out used to infiltrate the cult and write about it on a.r.s.) and many others.

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Yes, but I have to admit I enjoy hearing the sound of the pot bubbling away on the stove. Little Wendy must have harboured disconcerting undisclosed thoughts
    in her bosom for some time before she got Deb's email, to be able to keep her eyes open enough to read it right through, and then say she agreed with all the points. So there must be one or two more Wendy's waiting in the wings....just waiting to get their impetus.....waiting for the ethics officer or someone to piss them off largely, one more time so they admit their own observations to themselves.....I'm hoping.

I feel sentimental..... :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: :omg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DbpaHgxPI

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I wouldn't say a martin luther or the martin luther, I'd say Jesus Christ.

When she die, I hope I can get just a iddy biddy little splinter of the very meter she auditied with, and I'll visit
    the little hospitals all over God's good earth where she healed the sick.

12. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I see her more as a fat old Rottweiler.

13. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Red Rover, Red Rover, let Wendy come over!

14. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Oh, think mind over matter can affect physical things. But it's too unreliable, which is why they have these neat things called "Doctors" and "hospitals".

15. LA SCN

Bump! let it roll!

Miscavige Sr., Roanne - well done!

[video=youtube;PUs5yuWp6Ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUs5yuWp6Ro&feature=related[/video]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

16. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

17. LA SCN

And I think we can add Katie Holmes to the list. :yes:

18. LA SCN

Lots of Guests today :yes: 30 June 2012 :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

19. LA SCN