ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Riverside Board of Sups, Campaign contributions for first 6 months of 2009

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by AnonOrange, Jul 29, 2009.

1. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

Zip file with the contribution list for all the Riverside Supers:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVSGWHH6

I've been waiting for this for a long time, but it's finally out.

Our Riverside county supervisors are still getting plenty of money from Scientology through Alhadeff's BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY law firm and Muriel Dufresne, who is in charge of PR for Scientology. She must have saved up her mere pittance salary very well to make these substantial contributions to most supervisors.

Please have a good look at these campaign contributions for unusual connections. Some of you know Riverside county much better than I do.

Some interesting tidbits: Muriel title keeps changing!

Muriel Dufresne: ($300 to Wilson)
    Partner
    Golden Era Production

MURIEL G DUFRESNE ($500 to Stone)
    PRODUCER
    GOLDEN SPRINGS PRODUCTION

MURIEL DUFRESNE ($360 to Ashley)
    PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENT
    GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTION

She forgot to use OSA! Muriel apparently is the head of Dept 20. (Office of Special Affairs)

BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY PC ($1,860.00 to Ashley)
    Pittsburgh PA 15219

BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY PC ($500 to Stone) (why so little?)

Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC Comm. for Eff. ($3,500.00 to Buster)
    State Gov't. (BIRPC PAC)

Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney ($2,850.00 to Tavaglione)

Samuel Alhadeff ($744.00 to Roy Wilson)
    Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney

BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY PC ($1,350.00 to Stone's senate campaign)

Stone has received many $3,900 contributions. Is that the limit?
    DANIEL CALLICOTT $3,900
    KATHLEEN CALLICOTT $3,900
    and lots of others.

Stone has already raised $242,076.70 for his senate campaign.

Payments to MOUNT PALOMAR WINERY ($1,135.00) and other wineries for his fund raising)

Lorie Stone has been getting a lot less. Poor thing.

Don't forget Stone's fundraiser on July 30 !
    Other thread about the fund raiser:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12450&highlight=jeff+stone

More Jeff Stone shenanigans. Buster and Wilson (our buddies) are not happy!
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12729&highlight=jeff+stone

2. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

MURIEL G DUFRESNE ($500 to Stone)
    PRODUCER
    GOLDEN SPRINGS PRODUCTION

I love this one!!

It should be published in the Hollywood Business rags.
    "Goldens Springs Productions producer donates to Senate Candidate's campaign"

Watch the laughter storm...

:yes:

3. AnonOrange

There's lots and lots of details to analyze here.

First, like I said on a previous discussion about Cathrine Fraser donating $600 to Stone last year, it's clear I know that the money is not coming form Muriel or Cathrine, but the Church. This is a blatant disregard for the principle of Church-State separation and IRS law forbidding churches (and non-profits) if influencing legislation and funding political candidates. (I can pull up the law if you wish)

Ollie told me he wants to contribute to Jeff Stone's campaign, but will use an employee to do so.

Also Alhadeff was representing the church when he addressed Stone and admitted to his payments to Stone.

It is interesting that Cathrine did not donate this year. Change of heart? :bigcry:

Muriel is listed on one donation as a "partner" in the church. That's not a mere job, but she now admits to being an officer of the church corporation. Seems like a business doesn't it? That's clearly an officer of a church donating to a political candidate, which is illegal.

The donation maximum is $3900 but what's funny here as an example is:
    DANIEL CALLICOTT $3,900
    KATHLEEN CALLICOTT $3,900 (Homemaker)
    Although homemaker is a laudable occupation, where is this person getting the money for the $3,900? Does she have a salary from her husband? How does that work and not violate the $3,900 rule if all the money is coming from Daniel.

Another important thing. There are two types of filings Electronic and Paper. You've seen the electronic here. Last year, when I was trying to dig into the connection with Alhadeff and Stone, I could not see it online. Turns out he had filed those on paper, which is scanned in by the Registrar. Because it is scanned in like a picture, you can search for it in Google. I went to the registrar and got all the manual paper forms as well. That's when I also found out that Catherine Fraser was also donating.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  4. AnonOrange

I wonder if that's a way to reduce chances of being discovered by Google. Also last year, Cathrine used the address at L.Ron Hubbard way in LA. That time she was being a bit too obvious!