ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Riverside County, Aug. 10, 2010

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by mnql1, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for posting this mnql1 and good presentation by Francois.

Where is that submission by Jerry Armstrong to Ashcroft? I would like to read it.

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Yes. Scientology is a terrorist organization.

4. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

$cn in the USA

I think the government is very aware of the goings on in $cn and they actually admire and promote the system of total control of their members.
    If they had it their way they would be using these methods and techniques on ALL citizens of the USA.
    Just imagine having forced 'lie detector' sessions for everybody and control over all ingoing and outgoing communication.
    This is the dream of the future for some.
    Thank God I don't live in this 'wonderful land of opportunity':omg:

5. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

These are the documents AnonOrange displayed during his comments:

Graham Berry: Criminal Complaint to Ashcroft - Scientology Crime and Terrorism - 1
    http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups/s/scientology/berry_012102/

Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
    http://theframeproblem.wordpress.co...gerous-cult-perhaps-a-terrorist-organization/

6. I feel this is the way most western governments feel about their people. Just look at the UK and the government's infatuation with BIG BROTHER. Or Aussie gov's fascination with censorship?

Scratch that, it's how most governments feel about their people. China, Indonesia, France, Italy, Russia, Canada, Japan, North and South Korea are just some of the few countries I've read about who are contemplating or exercising some sort of "control" over their populace that most would find offensive.

And it's just going to get worse.

Welcome to the age of drones, the down fall of privacy, and Age of Manufactured Reality. (Brought to you but the need for the rich to control the poor.)

7. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Here in the states, gun sales are through the roof. I was talking to a gun store owner the other day, and he can't keep ammo on the shelfs....I know some who are making their own in their basements.

Revolution in the air? I think the "powers that be" are trying to defuse the situation, but without some real leadership and realpolitik it could get very ugly....