ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Rock Center Narconon Deaths Report 16th August

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Intelligence, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...n-one-spouse-wants-to-leave-the-religion?lite

I was on the phone to the Producer today - - then went to my old computer
    and retreived Dox that their Lawyer were concerned about.

The Cult's Dead Agent tactics are in full swing - - reaching right across Canada
    tying to dig up dirt on me to question the Shows credibilty.

I thank God that I am the type of person that documents everything, with back-ups
    to my back-ups.

Now NBC will receive some Dox on the Cult that will stagger them even more - -
    Criminal actions my those at NN TR. They pissed off the wrong Irishman this
    morning:)

2. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Thanks for letting us know. If you think to do so, please come back and post the link after the show airs or at least I hope someone does. :)

I hope they really dig.

3. Intelligence

Ok, I'll post it as soon as I have it:eyeroll:

[​IMG]

4. Intelligence

Sign on outside of NN TR yesterday.

[​IMG]

5. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Scientology: It's all fun and games until someone ends up with a helmet cam.

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:clap::clap: Can't wait to see it!

Narconon and CoS are shaking in their boots about this show because it's televised nationwide in the USA. There will be much more revealed. Much more than what the title of the news mentions :yes:

This is why they are trying to dead agent whatever they can. Desperate measures for desperate crooks trying to protect their racket.

7. shadow

shadow Patron with Honors

Love the media exposure. Maybe it will help ensure a thorough investigation into these deaths, and make those who oversee rehabs actually do their jobs. Having media attention can make a regulatory agency expend scarce resources and act, rather than allow a bad situation to continue. If there are holes in the regulations, these might be addressed as well.

I know there are many who quietly work on exposing the dangers of the big con, and good media exposure (especially when reliable info is obtained by the media) might tip the odds.

One can only hope.

8. Intelligence

CULT DEMANDS THAT NBC DOES NOT AIR THE SHOW - ATTACKS DAVID LOVE:biggrin:

What a brutal day searching for stored email and other dox I had saved for a rainy day like this. Seriously, guess what? It F - - king poured rain all day - outside and in - LOL - The cult has contacted old friends, associates and Family members, Dead-Agenting me with slime and smear. Like I told NBC, I've got nothing to hide and will "Tell-All" - - even about anyone they bribe and try to use for a smear Campaign.

"OSA, you've got nothing but the crimes YOU are trying to cover-up and you
    are one week behind in Intelligence..... the people you are trying to use against me
    have credibility issues deeper than Al Capone..... and if Moxon is the best mouthpiece you've got, you're in for smelly time ahead..."

I'm NOT going away - you can't buy me - AND I DO NOT FORGET!:omg:

,.... and what I do forget, I retreive from "ONE" my offshore Panama email accounts - :yes:

9. Intelligence

It sure was fun doing the NBC Show in New York City - AWESOME adventure:omg:

[​IMG]

10. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

David, you are one helluva SP! :thumbsup:

11. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Nah, they pissed off exacly the right one, methinks. One that can and hopefully will get the job done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    :clap:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  12. Truth&Honesty

Truth&Honesty Patron with Honors

Did someone mention Moxon?

I thought they stored him away...... for ......hmmm.....some of his "questionable" intimidation tactics?

[​IMG]

Well don't worry, you can always recognize him a mile away....if not from his signature trenchcoat ..............then definitely the musty scent of mothballs.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel are we Davy?

[​IMG]

13. Sock Puppy

Sock Puppy Patron with Honors

I'd like to dedicate this next song to the Church of Scientology.

Like the man says, "Love Hurts!!"

[video=youtube;soDZBW-1P04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDZBW-1P04[/video]

14. leina

leina Patron

Well done Mr. Love

15. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

David, I was going to click on one of the "like" and/or "thank you" buttons below your posts, but what I really want to say is THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!

16. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I just saw a commercial for this coming week's Rock Center with Brian Williams. It looks like it's going to be a mighty powerful episode. No wonder Slappy Dwarfenfuhrer tried to get them to not air it. I can't wait to see it!!

This effort against Narconon has huge ramifications. So far in the US all attempts to get law enforcement and the courts to do something about DM's and the cult's crimes have failed. If Narconon can be shut down it could start the dominos falling....

Hey OSA! :p

17. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I dunno if we'll see any *visible* action on that front til November. It would be really funny to get some non closet critics to go to Obama & Romney's town hall meetings and campaign stops to ask what they're planning to do about the Narconon / Co$ problem. Mittens may need to be reminded that the nice man who wrote Battlefield Eah considered himself the antichrist.

18. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Can't fricking wait.... I have been seeing promos during the Olympics (that's MY current drug:melodramatic:), but I did sec checks on folks from our local Narconon, and the stuff coming out freaked me the hell out... enough that I called authority-type folks once I got out, but was told that it just was too late or not worth pursuing because I had no proof or specifics (was always pulling the pc's specific overt). Hope to hell this helps bring them down.

Oh, and it just does not work... besides the info I got from my cult counselor, when I ended up trying a bunch of drugs after having done DRD and going Clear... things I NEVER did before Scio, I called our local Narconon totally "in ruin" and looking for help. The person reassured me that I was absolutely not alone and started telling me about how many drug revert Scios existed... she said I really could get nothing out of Narconon since I had done Student Hat, Objectives...and basically everything that their program covered...dummied down. Told me that tons of Clears and OTs went druggie.... As an auditor, I met a bunch of 'reverts".

19. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

ps... I'm drug-free now....except when my freaking chronic nausea comes up I might toke once or twice, but.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... without the cult I'm NO LONGER STRESSED TO THE POINT WHERE I'M DYING FOR A CHEMICAL RELEASE!!! :eyeroll:

20. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

That's not David Miscavige. This guy is too long. :biggrin: