What's new

Rock Center Narconon Deaths Report 16th August

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just saw a commercial for this coming week's Rock Center with Brian Williams. It looks like it's going to be a mighty powerful episode. No wonder Slappy Dwarfenfuhrer tried to get them to not air it. I can't wait to see it!!

This effort against Narconon has huge ramifications. So far in the US all attempts to get law enforcement and the courts to do something about DM's and the cult's crimes have failed. If Narconon can be shut down it could start the dominos falling....

Hey OSA! :p

Indeed, DM is not a happy camper and on this same date is another Canada National Media Expose about the COS and Narconon. I've successfully handled the onslaught of Dead Agent attacks and countered with additional expose. Watch for something out of Florida, AFTER the Rock has aired:omg:

If DM is not happy now, he's going to be a bigger basket-case in September when the Quebec Human Rights Commission completes their formal Report to the Tribunal concerning the 6-7 cases they have investigated for nearly two years now. Cases include sexual discrimination and Exploitation of a disabled/handicap - 4-5 complainants.

AND just confirmed at 2:33pm - a few minutes ago about another Radio show that I and two other ex-NN patients will be on next week - - OUCH!!!

Intelligence

The "Going and Maybe's" are climbing, but there is also an "Unlisted" going that
is AWESOME:omg:

ajqwls.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/David.Edgar.Love#!/events/403973312985216/

Intelligence

I just saw a commercial for this coming week's Rock Center with Brian Williams. It looks like it's going to be a mighty powerful episode. No wonder Slappy Dwarfenfuhrer tried to get them to not air it. I can't wait to see it!!

This effort against Narconon has huge ramifications. So far in the US all attempts to get law enforcement and the courts to do something about DM's and the cult's crimes have failed. If Narconon can be shut down it could start the dominos falling....

Hey OSA! :p

What are on the Rock Center commercials?? What do they say or show?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I just saw the commercial. Shows an aerial shot of a Narconon building (I assume arrowhead) with a voiceover that 4 people have died there recently. Then shows someone kneeling by a tombstone. The voiceover then says that Narconon is affiliated with Scientology (shot of the "double cross") and cuts to a parent saying that he absolutely blames "them" for his daughter's death.

Epic win! :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Oh, and P.S. I saw the commercial on NBC while watching the closing ceremonies. So you know a shitload of people saw it.

FUCK YOU OSA!

FlagEmDown

Patron
Indeed, DM is not a happy camper and on this same date is another Canada National Media Expose about the COS and Narconon. I've successfully handled the onslaught of Dead Agent attacks and countered with additional expose. Watch for something out of Florida, AFTER the Rock has aired:omg:

Hope you post time and channel in advance. :yes:
Also hoping the times are different. Don't have a PVR.

Wants2Talk

I just saw the commercial. Shows an aerial shot of a Narconon building (I assume arrowhead) with a voiceover that 4 people have died there recently. Then shows someone kneeling by a tombstone. The voiceover then says that Narconon is affiliated with Scientology (shot of the "double cross") and cuts to a parent saying that he absolutely blames "them" for his daughter's death.

Epic win! :thumbsup:

Yes- I saw this too!

Wants2Talk

... besides the info I got from my cult counselor, when I ended up trying a bunch of drugs after having done DRD and going Clear... things I NEVER did before Scio, I called our local Narconon totally "in ruin" and looking for help. The person reassured me that I was absolutely not alone and started telling me about how many drug revert Scios existed... she said I really could get nothing out of Narconon since I had done Student Hat, Objectives...and basically everything that their program covered...dummied down. Told me that tons of Clears and OTs went druggie.... As an auditor, I met a bunch of 'reverts".

I never heard this before! This is huge news to me!

Intelligence

Hope you post time and channel in advance. :yes:
Also hoping the times are different. Don't have a PVR.

Just heard from "source" who interviewed me and several others and the date
has been pushed back a couple weeks. The reason - I can't say, but it's a good
reason for more exposure.

As soon as I get the "OK", I will post details and date.

Intelligence

Although OSA is hammering NBC with Coms NOT to air the Show (FAIL - was talking to Producer today), OSA has missed what is coming at them within the next two weeks from 4-5 other Media outlets including Press, Radio and TV (2 within 5 days). AND this is not including Media coverage of the August 25th protest at Arrowhead.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Although OSA is hammering NBC with Coms NOT to air the Show (FAIL - was talking to Producer today), OSA has missed what is coming at them within the next two weeks from 4-5 other Media outlets including Press, Radio and TV (2 within 5 days). AND this is not including Media coverage of the August 25th protest at Arrowhead.

Out of curiosity, is the entire episode dedicated to NarCONon?

Intelligence

As far as I know, the NBC Rock Center episode this Thursday is all about
Narconon, but I don't know for sure. What I do know for sure is that NBC has
hours of film and it will be Edited down to a few minutes.

However, there may be two parts since it's such an indepth Investigation by NBC?

Lone Star

Crusader

I don't think so. If I remember the promo correctly there's another issue being covered on the upcoming program. Rock Center usually does 2 to 3 issues per episode. My guess is that NN will get around 20 minutes of solid airtime not counting commercials. That's not bad actually for American TV.

It would be great if the PBS Frontline does a program on it one day. They go much more in depth and devote a whole ad free hour per issue.

Lone Star

Crusader
I just looked at Rock Center's website. The Thursday night show will have a story on an Olympic Gymnast as well as Narconon. I'm betting that the Olympic gymnast story will go first, with NN airing during the final half hour. This is good because they will promote the Scientology story at the beginning of the show and build anticipation for "Tom Cruise's Religion" being exposed yet again. :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I think you're right LoneStar. I went to the website and clicked for the 8/16 preview and it was about Gabby Douglas. The second one I clicked was about NarCONon. I am not familiar with Rock Center, but Dateline does 2-3 in depth stories per hour episode.

It is actually really good news to share airtime with Gabby Douglas. Americans are really curious about her right now. This really stunningly beautiful girl came pretty much out of nowhere to become the first Black woman to win all-around gymnastics gold. Really, just last year she was an unscored exhibition gymnast at the world cup.

Appropriately enough, her nickname is "The Flying Squirrel". She's about to really add another layer of meaning to that nickname as she bumps viewership on the NarCONon episode.

This is really poetically beautiful. :lol:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
UPDATE : Rock Center Narconon Deaths Report 16th August

Here is an UPDATE on the segment which will run on Thursday at 10 p.m./9 p.m. Central on “Rock Center with Brian Williams.” Please share :)

Check out the 6.4 minute video just released [
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rock-center/48648051

The show centers on the three deaths (Stacy Murphy, 20; Hillary Holten, 21; and Gabriel Graves, 32) that happened at the Narconon flagship facility in Arrowhead, Oklahoma in the last year.

More information:

Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley have all touted the success of Narconon, a drug rehabilitation program based on the teachings of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Narconon says it is a non-medical rehabilitation program. Its methods include spending up to five hours a day in a sauna for 30 days straight and mega doses of the vitamin, Niacin. But three mysterious deaths in the last year have left families mourning loved ones who died while under the care of Narconon. The three deaths occurred at the rehab’s flagship facility, Narconon Arrowhead, located in Oklahoma.

Narconon International declined Rock Center's request for an interview, but in statements said, it has served "tens of thousands of people" and "three out of four Narconon graduates are able to live stable, drug-free lives."

The CEO of Narconon Arrowhead, Gary Smith, said that due to privacy laws, he cannot comment on the deaths, but said he and his staff are devastated by the loss of young lives.

"Our prayers are with the families of the deceased," said Smith in a statement.

Link: http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rock-center/48648051

Last edited: