What's new

Rock Center Narconon Deaths Report 16th August

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Reminder: Watch NBC @10:00pm TONIGHT-Rock Center w/Brian Williams-Narconon EXPOSE

I was wondering that too. It certainly sounds that way, but there are two things I'm wondering.

1. I thought with Purif there was some flexibility in scheduling. Like if you don't have 5 hrs/day you can do more days in a row for fewer hours. Or is that deference only for celebs?

2. What is the EP for Purif? When I heard that people were seeing LRH and he was talking to them as the ep, that was when I realized it was a cult and I took off. Sit in a sauna until I hallucinate I'm talking to a dead cult leader? Um, no!

I've never heard of people seeing LRH and hearing him talk as the EP. When I did the purif I was told that "you'll know when you've reached the EP". You have to originate it. I basically stopped when I felt better. I guess it was when my body became at one with the niacin. :lol:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Reminder: Watch NBC @10:00pm TONIGHT-Rock Center w/Brian Williams-Narconon EXPOSE

T
I've never heard of people seeing LRH and hearing him talk as the EP. When I did the purif I was told that "you'll know when you've reached the EP". You have to originate it. I basically stopped when I felt better. I guess it was when my body became at one with the niacin. :lol:

It could've been some local fashion or maybe a bit of DM Squirrel tech. I dunno. But it seemed really creepy when I heard it. Obviously I didn't end up doing it, so I don't really know what I'm talking about.

BUT - the report seemed to say that 30 days was a fixed period of time. I don't think there is a set period of time with Purif. Not the way I understood it.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
BREAKING NEWS!!!

BREAKN NEWS!!! - Looks like NN AH is DONE!?

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_6283.shtml

Narconon Arrowhead Legislation Planned

An Oklahoma Senator is planning to draft legislation in wake of the deaths at a rehab facility in Canadian, Oklahoma. Senator Tom Ivester says he plans to work with officials at the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services to author his legislation. Ivester says his legislation will be aimed at "regulating questionable practices of a drug treatment program with close ties to the Church of Scientology."

Intelligence

Australia Media jumps in:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5QZymhHDYw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
"Cause we just associate Scientology with dodginess."

:hysterical:

Also like how they pointed out that there's a Narconon in Oz as a lead in. Xenophon is about to get some new political allies, methinks.

Intelligence

Senator Speaks Out

August 17, 2012 - Narconon Arrowhead Legislation Planned

After four deaths linked to a drug treatment facility with ties to the Church of Scientology, a Senator plans to take action. Fox 25 first told you about Narconon Arrowhead in May. Now the facility has inspired a Senator to draft legislation. The center, which is based in the town of Canadian, has also sparked national interest.

Senator Tom Ivester says he plans to work with officials at the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services to author legislation.

[video=youtube;93U9Q0312U8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93U9Q0312U8[/video]

Intelligence

Media is Publishing - Filming Faster Than I Can Keep Up to

http://newsok.com/officials-got-complaint-on-narconon-in-late-2011/article/3701947

BY JARREL WADE - Tulsa World | Published: August 18, 2012

Officials got complaint on Narconon in late 2011

EXCERPT:

State Department of Mental Health officials received a five-page complaint in early December detailing illegal drug use involving staff and “students” at a controversial rehabilitation facility near McAlester and the October death of a 32-year-old Claremore man at the facility.

The letter’s author, whose name was redacted from a copy supplied through an open records request, said he was terrified by his month at Narconon Arrowhead at Lake Eufaula, a rehab facility rooted in the teachings of Scientology.

In his month there, he describes his observations about the death of fellow Narconon student Gabriel Graves.

“I saw the ‘nurse’ of the facility crying, walking out of (redacted) room with another staffer,” the complainant said about his experience on Oct. 26, the day records show Graves died. “I stood there, shocked and scared. … It was, however, hinted to us that he may have died of a drug overdose because we were told by one of the staff that came to brief us that we might ‘end up like him.’”

PAGE TWO:

http://newsok.com/officials-got-complaint-on-narconon-in-late-2011/article/3701947/?page=2

EXCERPT:

Landmeier was kicked out of the Narconon program for testing positive for drug use. She overdosed at a Tulsa hotel the next day.

After Murphy’s death, a multiagency investigation began that is nearly complete, said Pittsburg County Assistant District Attorney Richard Hull.

The three recent deaths are the only focuses of the current investigation.

The offices investigating the deaths are the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, the Pittsburg County sheriff’s office and the Department of Mental Health.