ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

San Jacinto city council votes on closure of Gold Base Road Sept 3

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by AngryGayPope, Sep 3, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AngryGayPope

AngryGayPope Patron with Honors

This just in to me from AnonOrange:

JOINT REGULAR MEETING OF THE SAN JACINTO CITY COUNCIL AND THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY OF THE CITY OF SAN JACINTO
    September 3, 2009, 7:00 p.m.

2045 South San Jacinto Avenue
    San Jacinto Unified School District Board Room,
    San Jacinto, CA 92583

5.3 Resolution No ____ / Resolution Opposing Closure of Gilman Hot Springs Road / Adopt / City Manager and City Engineer A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SAN JACINTO, CALIFORNIA, OPPOSING THE CLOSURE OF GILMAN HOT SPRINGS ROAD

The scientologists want to close an important high traffic highway that goes through their cult. They have tried to get that highway closed in the past and are trying again.

They want that highway close to hide the HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES going on in that property. Some 400 people are held against their will or subjected to the Stockholm syndrome in that place. American citizens are denied the right to VOTE on Gold Base.

The meeting is in the evening at 7:00 PM, so it will be much easier for people to attend. EXPECT THE SCIENTOLOGISTS TO PACK THAT AUDIENCE. They have done that many times in the past to get their way regarding Gold Base.

Bring your friends, neighboors, favorite lawyers, etc. Prepare good speeches, presentations, etc. We need very strong opposition to their plans.

2. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Cool, AGP. I'm with you guys in spirit. Hang it on 'em.

3. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks AGP - best of luck with it.:thumbsup:

4. avbb

avbb Patron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish I had the ability to attend this! It's just crazy. I hope the locals are well aware of this slimy BS.

5. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

If the road is closed, does that mean no protests can be held there??

6. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

That would be more than likely. If it is not a part of the current proposal, it wold follow right on after. A closed section of highway is usually blocked off and becomes much like private property. They could probably claim it as theirs if they built the bypass, which I believe they are proposing to do.

Anything to get rid of Anonymous, eh!

7. AngryGayPope

They do other things too

They put an island in the road at Gold just to hog up space and make sidewalks harder to put in. There aren't any. And they are trying to make roads near the highway larger to take up the traffic load were gillman hot springs road to close.

8. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Contact us

City of San Jacinto
    595 S. San Jacinto Ave.
    San Jacinto, CA 92583
    Phone: (951) 487-7330
    Hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm
    info@sanjacintoca.us

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thanks for the update!

10. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

This needs to be here too:
    And now I'd like to see the City Councillors approving a widening of Gilman Hotsprings Rd. to a four lane with sidewalks. Crash priority.. The cult ordered to draw back their fences by 5 meters each side of the road.

:yes:

11. ARC

ARC Patron

It's not the city of San Jacinto which ultimately decides what becomes of that road. That is the county's decision to make.

What I would suggest would be to make sidewalks on both sides, and perhaps taking one of the tunnels under the road and turning it into a public use underpass.

12. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

hmm... Lothar on WWP thinks this is some 'parlamentaric non-issue'..
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...e-gold-base-road-sept-3-a-52298/2/#post989776

I wouldn't know either way.. But if the council found it neccesary to state with great aplomb and authority that they are opposed to closing the road.. That must be in response to something.

The cult has 'aired' this idea repeatedly for decades.. So the council wanted to tell 'em to forget about it? - Or cut the damned Dev-T, to put it in scientologeeze..

:yes:

13. AngryGayPope

Why would Elliott Abelson try to ban me from showing up?

Elliott Abelson is the cults main outside lawyer. He saw yesterdays post on this issue by me (quoting Anonorange), assumed I was going to the meeting and told my lawyer it was against the law for me to meet any Scientologists. What? My court order from pansy stomping says stay away from Catherine Fraser and Golden Era Productions. Period.

How would such a rule against me be enforced? How would I know who is a Scientologist? Where's my first amendment rights? Why wasn't I told of this before? Uh huh.

I wasn't in Riverside for the meeting I was here in LA. I have proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBz_-h2lugg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nsYuJpTiY

14. AngryGayPope

Why did Scientology bring a crowd to this meeting but not the supers?

The Super Bob Buster mentioned he was surprised all he got were letters when the Cult went to the board to get protests stopped.

Why would they show up in person for this?

15. KnightVision

KnightVision Gold Meritorious Patron

Another girl looking over her shoulder. Can't imagine why... :duh:

16. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

Pictures and video of the meeting.

[​IMG]

Catherine Fraser:
    [​IMG]

Sam Alhadef:
    [​IMG]

Peekaboo!
    [​IMG]
    (note, Muriel came by close behind a curtain to take a picture of me on my computer. I guess they get OSA points for that)

The scientologists were at the back row. Only Alhadeff spoke:
    [​IMG]

The city council
    [​IMG]

17. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

You mean the one wearing hats to make sure you know who they are?:D :duh:

18. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

19. ARC

ARC Patron

Looks like a packed meeting, and not really thanks to the Scientologists who showed up.

Thanks for the pics. Hope to see video on KESQ.

I'm not alex, I'm ARC from WhyWeProtest. Same avatar there.

20. ml99

ml99 Patron

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009