ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SCIENTOLOGY FRAUD Conviction in FRANCE upheld! WHOSE NEXT? The USA?

Discussion in 'France and Belgium' started by Idle Morgue, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

The Underground Bunker releases a report today that is awesome! France is hitting the cult right where it hurts! Scientology is FRAUD!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

French National Anthem

[video=youtube;v3LAtdaNrNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LAtdaNrNE[/video]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  3. xemnu

xemnu Patron with Honors

Allons enfants de la patrie
    le jour de gloire est arrivé

4. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Allons enfants de Scientologie
    Vous soyez emprisonnés.

5. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Yesterday a German national radio station was sending this news every 30 Minutes. Totally Great News, I thought and so often I could hear it. :hifive:

..and for the German fags... http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama...igt-betrugsurteil-gegen-scientology-1.1796272[h=2]
    :)

6. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

I got sick of seeing the "$cientology is not a scam" thread title in the sidebar of ESMB
    So thought I would write a contentless bump to this thread title..

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Célébration !!!

Nice!

FRAUD CONVICTIONS for the cult of Scientology is truly….

Le Pont Vers La Liberté Totale

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Lol, they're just words, Arnie. We won't let them hypnotise us!

The news from France is getting better by the day. :happydance:

9. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

I was concerned about new people, those still in Hubbard's trance, they are very suggestible...

10. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

11. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Possibly but the actual information posted on the "not a scam" thread ought to help with that. :)