ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Scientology Knowingness

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Aug 31, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Knowingness

Brian Lambert sent in another of his thought-provoking pieces about the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. Enjoy. SCIENTOLOGY “KNOWINGNESS”: LONG LIVE THE TOOTH FAIRY AND HER FRIEND THE TEDDY BEAR!! I want to preface this essay with the thought that not everything in Scientology is delusional. Nothing can always be absolutely one way or […]

Continue reading...

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Wait a minute here! Somethings wrong! Our tribal leader is posting an essay which includes some good things about Scientology. He's badly going off-script! Does he have a crashing MU on the official tribal narrative? Or has someone hacked his account? :ohmy:

Someone please do a welfare check on Mike Rinder! :ohmy:

Note: To anyone reading this years after I posted it and wondering WTF am I writing about, it's an inside joke. Sorry! :D

To anyone reading this in present time and wondering WTF am I writing about, I've got two words for you...

Lurk more! :cool::p

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If you only read one thing today read this brilliant essay by Brian Lambert. :happydance:

He's written some great essays in the past but this is one of his best ones IMO.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Brian Lambert is a very smart intellectually honest human being who is not a tribal ninnie.

I've admired his thoughts and commentary for years.

5. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

I agree!

Brilliant post!
    This is a topic we had discussed so many times .

6. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Xenu Xenu Xenu Patron Meritorious

Fer sure. I totally agree.

I never quite got to that point in my cult life but I was a true believer none the less. What used to pop up in my mind, especially during the occasional price increases was that this L. Ron Hubbard fellow sounds a bit like an asshole. And then, I would soon forget about that and go on my merry cult way. Now that, was a thought that was truer than I ever suspected.

7. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Wait a minute!
    Brian Lambert didn't express his basic thoughts about this item in the structure of a triangle!
    <Just being SCN sarcastic>

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  8. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

This is it!
    :clap:

And this is why there are Friday nights in Scientology!

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

What isn't true for you just might not be true. I am not trying to tip the scales of truth or even justice, but I am working on designing a new scale that is not so bipolar and it might even require more than one fulcrum... advanced payments are accepted.