What's new

Scientology says there is an “extremely bright side” to London terror attack. Money

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology says there is an “extremely bright side” to London terror attack. It can collect money. Scientology also promotes multiculturalism in wake of the attack.

And why does the Church of Scientology believe it is the VICTIMS of terrorism that require moral instruction from the church? :confused2:

Mike Rinder: More Disaster Capitalism

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-disaster-capitalism/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Well, even ignoring the typical spelling error in the headline, this is sick.

There is an “extremely bright side” to this tragedy? And that is this:

We have yet another opportunity to collect money from you for you to buy more copies of WTH. Of course, everyone knows the WTH will stop terrorism — especially when you give it to the VICTIMS of terrorism.

tN6qO3Z.png

BGwiz7G.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology says there is an “extremely bright side” to London terror attack. Mo

Scientology says there is an “extremely bright side” to London terror attack. It can collect money. Scientology also promotes multiculturalism in wake of the attack.

And why does the Church of Scientology believe it is the VICTIMS of terrorism that require moral instruction from the church? :confused2:

Mike Rinder: More Disaster Capitalism

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-disaster-capitalism/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Well, even ignoring the typical spelling error in the headline, this is sick.

There is an “extremely bright side” to this tragedy? And that is this:

We have yet another opportunity to collect money from you for you to buy more copies of WTH. Of course, everyone knows the WTH will stop terrorism — especially when you give it to the VICTIMS of terrorism.

tN6qO3Z.png

BGwiz7G.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

It's always sunny in the scientology bubble.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology says there is an “extremely bright side” to London terror attack. Mo

Doesn't TWTH say something about respecting other people's religions? But isn't that the problem?

Their borders are wide open to radical Islamists, they don't deport them because "racism" and so "terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city" as the Muslim Mayor of London has said.

They are heading to civil war, just like every other country that has opened their borders to large Muslim immigration. TWTH getting handed out will do nothing to stop it, just like the candlelight vigils and prayers do nothing.

But yes, it is a great opportunity for the vulture cult to squeeze more $$$ out of their sheep.

guanoloco

As-Wased

I was just about to pull the pin and blow my ass to smithereens taking as many of the godless kafir as I could, when suddenly...interrupting my dreams of 72 eternally busting hymens...I took a moment to reflect on precept 8. Do Not Murder. It dawned on me that in conjunction with precept 11. Do Not Harm A Person Of Good Will and 12. Safeguard And Improve Your Environment that perhaps I was being a tad bit selfish.

Then I thought of all that virgin pussy and proceeded to crater my ass right into the ground!

Isn't Islam spiritual?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

<snip>

Their borders are wide open to radical Islamists, they don't deport them because "racism" and so "terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city" as the Muslim Mayor of London has said.

They are heading to civil war, just like every other country that has opened their borders to large Muslim immigration. TWTH getting handed out will do nothing to stop it, just like the candlelight vigils and prayers do nothing.

<snip>

I grew up in the 1950's in a quiet suburb of London. I haven't been back there for over 50 years. Yesterday I went on a trip down memory lane on Google Earth and visited the places I used to play and explore as a child.

During the entire period of my schooldays I never saw one single black or Asian face in my neighbourhood, but yesterday I saw that the entire area has been utterly transformed and practically every female person wore a Hijab or a veil and every male sported a beard. I was utterly astonished.

Whatever the powers that be plan to do in the future in this country to restrict immigration like they tell us they will is pointless, the takeover is complete, and it's only a matter of time before we're all eating Halal meat and living under Sharia law and I'm not kidding!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I grew up in the 1950's in a quiet suburb of London. I haven't been back there for over 50 years. Yesterday I went on a trip down memory lane on Google Earth and visited the places I used to play and explore as a child.

During the entire period of my schooldays I never saw one single black or Asian face in my neighbourhood, but yesterday I saw that the entire area has been utterly transformed and practically every female person wore a Hijab or a veil and every male sported a beard. I was utterly astonished.

Whatever the powers that be plan to do in the future in this country to restrict immigration like they tell us they will is pointless, the takeover is complete, and it's only a matter of time before we're all eating Halal meat and living under Sharia law and I'm not kidding!

It isn't even about color, as some like to think. It IS about culture and ideology. Basically, Western culture screwed itself with its affluence and low unsustainable birth rates. Then by opening borders and handing out liberal welfare in its Liberal virtue signaling. Did they not think this would lead to the Third World pouring in and a complete cultural and ideological change? And anyone having a problem with that is "racist" when it's got nothing to do with race.

Western culture is weak and has given up its values. Islam is stepping in to fill the void, and it is winning. Everywhere Islam moves in, radicals eventually take over.

(This line of discussion will probably get us banned, because what does this have to do with TWTH?)

JustSheila

Crusader

That would be a huge shocker if you're away from the area and come back, only to see everything has changed.

The first time I went back to visit the old neighborhood I grew up in, which had been Polish-Italian American, it was completely Mexican-American and the restaurants, house colors, etc. changed accordingly.

It stayed that way for maybe ten years, then started changing again. For the next 20 years, it went through the entire rainbow of Americans. Then a mall that had been opened in the 80s was shut down and the neighborhood returned to Polish-Italian American, but with a bit more integration than the original. Weird, huh?

One fascinating aspect of Sociology is where people move and why. Politics has a lot to do with it, but age (are they raising families or retired? Single and working?), location of churches, mosques, schools and stores are also factors, as well as availability of public transportation. Shocking as it may sound, we actually have the knowledge to stimulate different groups to move to different locations on their own. Politicians, RE moguls and corporations have been using this and doing it for decades. If they want the city filled with young, productive people, they can do it. If they want to build up suburbs and small towns, they can do it. And they do.

The US used to go back and forth giving particular ethnic groups special migration opportunities. Maybe it's time the UK gave some other group a break now.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

It isn't even about color, as some like to think. It IS about culture and ideology. Basically, Western culture screwed itself with its affluence and low unsustainable birth rates. Then by opening borders and handing out liberal welfare in its Liberal virtue signaling. Did they not think this would lead to the Third World pouring in and a complete cultural and ideological change? And anyone having a problem with that is "racist" when it's got nothing to do with race.

Western culture is weak and has given up its values. Islam is stepping in to fill the void, and it is winning. Everywhere Islam moves in, radicals eventually take over.

(This line of discussion will probably get us banned, because what does this have to do with TWTH?)

Yes, I agree with you WK, it's not about colour, but culture. These incomers simply refuse to lie on the beach in the sun with white knotted handkerchiefs on their heads drinking warm beer and beating up anyone who doesn't support their football team like good Englishmen should. They don't know what culture is all about IMO.

But seriously, nobody voted for having this country inundated with Indians and Pakistanis who prefer not to learn the language and at least attempt to integrate into our society. Over the last forty years this country has changed beyond recognition, and this has really been brought home to me now, especially as at present I happen to live in a part of the UK that is particularly averse to foreigners and consequently has probably the lowest proportion of immigrants in the country. (That's NOT why I happen to be here BTW.)

Please don't ban us mods! :biggrin:

JustSheila

Crusader

Yes, I agree with you WK, it's not about colour, but culture. These incomers simply refuse to lie on the beach in the sun with white knotted handkerchiefs on their heads drinking warm beer and beating up anyone who doesn't support their football team like good Englishmen should. They don't know what culture is all about IMO.

:laugh:

But seriously, nobody voted for having this country inundated with Indians and Pakistanis who prefer not to learn the language and at least attempt to integrate into our society. Over the last forty years this country has changed beyond recognition, and this has really been brought home to me now, especially as at present I happen to live in a part of the UK that is particularly averse to foreigners and consequently has probably the lowest proportion of immigrants in the country. (That's NOT why I happen to be here BTW.)

Please don't ban us mods! :biggrin:

It was social engineering to solve a low birth rate, as WildKat said, but it seems the one big idea was the end of doing any real social engineering.

There was no planning for integration, no deliberate immigration of needed skills, a huge, unprecedented excess of immigrants without facilities, control, cultural integration or financial or housing planning. Instead of solving a labor crisis, it created a bigger crisis. Like the bright idea to import thousands of cane toads to Australia to solve the cane beetle problem. That didn't work out well at all.

But back to thread topic:

According to one comment on Tony Ortega's sight, locals in London are telling the VM's to f^&k off.. :laugh:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's sickening the way the various branches of scientology continually ask their members for more money to make these projects happen.

If they really cared about the planet they would use some of the money they've already got stashed away in their billion-dollar bank accounts.

Not that the Way To Happiness would help the planet anyway but it's the hypocrisy that gets me.