ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SCIENTOLOGY SHRINKING ORGS FLUNK

Discussion in 'North America' started by AnonKat, Apr 18, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Go to this Webpage and fill in where it says Corporate Name and Scientology in the Empty Bar and Bricks will be Shat.

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx

Results of search for " SCIENTOLOGY " returned 151 entity records.

Entity Number Date Filed Status Entity Name Agent for Service of Process

C1070600 04/12/1982 DISSOLVED AWARENESS MISSION OF SCIENTOLOGY JON GERSON

C0602847 07/14/1970 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CELEBRITY CENTRE INTERNATIONAL JEANNE REYNOLDS

C2276082 01/23/2002 SUSPENDED CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CENTRAL VALLEY MISSION CHRIS MUELLER

C1060183 11/19/1981 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL JEANNE M. REYNOLDS

C1959809 01/04/1996 DISSOLVED CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF ANTELOPE VALLEY BEN ZUI

C2228626 04/14/2000 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF AUBURN JEFF YOUMANS

C2969615 02/22/2007 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF BERKELEY CHRISTINA ZEITLER

C1399017 02/06/1987 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF BEVERLY HILLS STEVE EVANS

C1581799 03/11/1987 ACTIVE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF BRAND BLVD. CHARMAINE A RUDOUC

C2293831 01/17/2003 SUSPENDED CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISSION OF BURBANK OSCAR E RUIZ

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... ​

"And So On And So Forth"

Any Techie that wants to fleece through these Stats and count the Churches and Orgs that are Active , Disolved and Suspended ?

:coolwink:

12 million Member my Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ92bDBYjcQ

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  2. New Guy

New Guy Patron with Honors

A very good find.

3. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Nice find!!!!

4. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

It does my real heart good to see all these closed and empty missions/orgs in the video.

5. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

The Red Sox game is boring (and they're losing) so I thought I'd go count:
    60 entries that are "Active" status, the last of which was WISE.
    The rest are either Dissolved, Suspended, or "MERGED OUT" whatever that is.
    Most of the 151 entries are missions.
    I leave the conclusions to others.

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Well that certainly put things into perspective doesn't it

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here are the definitions for "Merged out" and "Suspended"
    http://www.sos.ca.gov/business/be/cbs-field-status-definitions.htm

Merged Out: The business entity merged out of existence in California into another business entity. The name of the surviving entity can be obtained by ordering a copy of the filed merger document containing the name of the surviving entity, or by ordering a status report. Note: If ordering a status report, include a specific request for the name of the surviving entity. For information on ordering a copy of a filed document and/or a status report, refer to Information Requests.

Suspended or Forfeited: The business entity's powers, rights and privileges were suspended or forfeited in California 1) by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to file a return and/or failure to pay taxes, penalties, or interest; and/or 2) by the Secretary of State for failure to file the required Statement of Information and, if applicable, the required Statement by Common Interest Development Association. Information regarding the type of suspension can be obtained by ordering a status report. For information on ordering a status report, refer to Information Requests.

8. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Good Video

Thanks for the good video.

Why am I not surprised ?

9. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Great video! Thanks :)

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

11. rickglass

rickglass Patron

You can count Scientology's Southie Mission in that list as well. One of the anons here put up a pro-anonymous sticker ON THE FUCKING WINDOW and it stayed there for 2 months before it was scratched off in a hasty manner (they didn't even clean away the residue, so you can see that the window had something on it for quite some time) some time after the haiti earthquake.

12. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

What an astounding rate of expansion.

13. pittny12

pittny12 Patron with Honors

The mission in Harlem, NY has not closed but actually has just moved to a nicer area in Harlem. Nonetheless, the new mission is still DEAD so it might as well be closed. They had a grand re-opening event in October 2009, but no one showed up. I would be surprised to know if the same 3 person staff was still there.

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

One can always call the listed phone numbers at different times during the week and see who or what answers (or not) the phone. I don't mean call at 2 a.m., but during normal business hours to see if anyone is around.

Paul

15. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

At one point I went to the official Scientology Org & Mission locator and did just that, calling missions and orgs during weekday evenings (what should be prime foundation hours) to see what I got. I got frequent recordings indicating that their hours were just a few hours per week or by appointment. Sometimes the number was to a business like a chiropractor's office.

This indicates that a good many of these "orgs" are bogus, being run out of somebody's home or business on a part time basis with just the "mission holder" as the only staff.

16. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

A few are duplicates, or name/location changes.

17. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

The Bunker

The famous bunker scene, with the Red Army closing in, is almost here. Perhaps after the BBC interview with Rinder is aired.

Pete

18. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

This happened in Sydney as well. The phones were disconnected for non-payment (what a surprise!). By the time the debacle was sorted, and the lines reconnected, the number had been re-allocated, but was left in the phone book. That meant that Sydney Org had numbers that weren't listed, and a couple of (oops, forgotten) INT missionaires at the Airport could only call the listed number which was now connected to an old lady who was very angry that she was receiving all these "scientology" calls. I don't know how many heads rolled, but it was a huge embarrassment at the time, and somehow I doubt that it was settled using the ARC triangle...

19. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I would have loved to have been that old lady's son. I would have visited and answered her phone with "This is the Lair of Xenu! Who is calling? No, you can't talk to the ED, he's off taking classes on how to be a psychiatrist!"

20. Ex_SaintHill

Ex_SaintHill Patron with Honors

Jup, that is expansion! Now they just have to get every org look that full.