What's new

Scientology Targets Unsuspecting - Vulnerable Children

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
34pdkau.jpg

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=9457

SNIPS:

Perhaps one of the most dangerous practices in Scientology and their drug rehab centers, Narconon, is their "Say No To Drugs" and "The Truth About Drugs" campaign. Narconon claims that all drugs are poisonous and remain in the body permanently - claims that are thoroughly discredited by modern science.

In another bold attack, Hubbard states: "Doctors are too often careless and incompetent; psychiatrists are simply put-right murderers. The solution is not to pick up their pieces for them but to demand medical doctors become competent and to abolish psychiatry and psychiatrists as well as psychologists and other infamous Nazi criminal outgrowths." (Technical Bulletins, Volume XI, first U.S. printing of 1979).

Young children using these new Apps are innocent souls, who easily absorb interesting presentations with colorful images and stimulating sounds, and parents should be aware of the dangers - - potentially life threatening. Recently in the USA, school boards and principals have been advised not to allow this pseudoscientific quackery into their schools and many States and Provinces in Canada have banned the program.

Scientology's insistence that ALL drugs are poisons and their aggressive attacks on psychiatric drugs and physicians, who prescribe them, is of grave concern the government and health agencies. If a young child succumbs to the misinformation presented on their new, fancy Apps, and stops taking their medication, the potential for untold suffering and death is possible.

MORE HERE:
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=9457

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology TARGETS everyone ~ it is not just children that are vulnerable - it is anyone on this planet that has not had psychology training :coolwink: CIA black Ops :coolwink: media / journalism:coolwink:(they will all look at the internet and see the truth about Scientology - and that is why they ask the questions over and over if you are in the CIA, have family in CIA, are a journalist, have family that are journalist, are a psychiatrist or family..etc... that is why Hubbard did not want these "trained" people infiltrating his CULT!! Hubbard knew that anyone with this type of "training" would see the SCAM that is Scientology and that Scientology uses MIND CONTROL to destroy:yes:)

I got in and was vulnerable. I trusted! I was screwed! I was an adult that did not think their alleged "mind control" methods would work on me....I WAS WRONG..but thank GOD - I was not "dead" wrong!:wink2:

Scientology ~ the science of mind control methods to destroy families, individuals, children, adults, pets, plants, dreams and hopes

Last edited:

Intelligence

Scientology TARGETS everyone ~ it is not just children that are vulnerable - it is anyone on this planet that has not had psychology training :coolwink: CIA black Ops :coolwink: media / journalism:coolwink:(they will all look at the internet and see the truth about Scientology - and that is why they ask the questions over and over - and that is why Hubbard did not want these "trained" people infiltrating his CULT!!:yes:)

I got in and was vulnerable. I trusted! I was screwed! I was an adult that did not think their alleged "mind control" methods would work on me....I WAS WRONG..but thank GOD - I was not "dead" wrong!:wink2:

Scientology ~ the science of mind control methods to destroy families, individuals, children, adults, pets, plants, dreams and hopes

THIS ^^^ - I agree 100% - I trusted and was exploited, mind bent, and screwed big time - - A VERY horrible experience that I still have NIGHTMARES about.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
This seems really insidious - more than the regular targetting of adults. Kids understand how to download and use apps in the way that us old farts do not. If I found this shit on my nieces' and nephews' iphones, I would have to show a tremendous amount of self-restraint to not put hollow points into the iphone and impose the ultimate nightmare penalty of a jitterbug or one of them phones for the elderly that only dial 911 and two pre-programed numbers of my choice. (This is the promised retribution for texting / facebooking while driving and for sexting).

Intelligence

"Children are our future and the future of their children and their children's children. This insideous CULT of DECEPTION has no morals or ethics and only strives to "CLEAR the PLANET" of SP's, and instill a very destructive CULT of control and manipulation. THE CCHR and other Front-Groups have had their "Play-Time" and now it is time to bring out the *Spanking-Stick* of TRUTH & Justice. I thank God, that as my old body indeed has aches and pains, my mind is alert and strong, and I WILL FIGHT until I draw my last *Irish-Breath* against this CULT of EVIL." - - David Edgar Love :handinhand:

# # #

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”
― Robert F. Kennedy