ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology TV discussion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Krautfag, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

3. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Danke - hätte aber meiner Meinung nach besser sein können. :unsure:

Aber ich habe während der Sendung und vor allem danach in Gesprächen mit Herr Stettler, Herr Busch und einem weiteren Scientologen einiges gelernt und ich habe weitere Beweise für die Richtigkeit meiner Vorwürfe gegen die Scientology Kirche sammeln können. Werde vielleicht bei Gelegenheit einmal hier darüber berichten.

Krautfag said:

Well done, Markus! Stettler is still disgusting.

I answered:
    Thank you - but I think it could have been better.:unsure:

But I have learned a lot during the show and especially afterwards in my conversation with Mr. Stettler, Mr. Busch and another Scientologist. I have found further evidence for the correctness of my accusations against the Church of Scientology in these conversations. Maybe I will tell you about this here sometime.

Best
    Markus

4. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Markus, Stettler was way funnier than all you haters.

Where was this "Irony" smiley again? :)

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Way to go, Markus!

Never give up.

There will be justice one day.

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

:confused2: Ich spreche kein Deutsch :confused2:

But I definitely think our Marcus was the best!! Clearly the most open one here.

Who is the guy with his fist in front of his face? I get he's from scn. At 00:30 to 00:32 he shows fear! His face completely changes! Almost like he's gonna cry.

And I loved 12:47!
    Camera work made me dizzy around 16:50.
    Beady-shifty eyes around 20:03 from Stettler, I presume.

Sorry, I can only resort to body language here!

I'm wondering who was in the audience, Marus. Random lay people or scn people? Just curious.

Any info. on how this went would be appreciated Marcus due to language barrier! I'd say it went well but interested in your remarks.

7. MrNobody

Don't worry, I've heard a subtitled version is already in the making and will be youtubed soon if it isn't already .

Body language? Wait for the subtitled version, and watch Stettlers "Yay, WIN!" reaction after Lanz said that a lawyer had called shortly before the show began and certain aspects of Markus' story could not be discussed in the show.

I LOL'd when I saw that reaction. Oh well, let Stettler have his Candy Bar for now, there aren't too many of those left for him, and he won't have the time to eat 'em anyway. :D

Markus wasn't allowed to tell the whole story and it could have been better in that regard.

Markus, if you read this, I'd like to know, was there anything else that you think could have been better?

8. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

I know you would have liked to tell more and explain better, but don't mind it.
    TV is all about image and appearance and you came along as the most sincere and credible person on that panel. That's why it was a good job :)

9. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

I found the end very good!

At the end of the discussion Markus Lanz (moderator) asked Markus what he wishes from Scientology.
    Markus answered an excuse to his family.
    Stettler was to see, a big picture from him. It seemed that this answer surprised him.

Markus I wrote it in the PM in German!:)

I hope the subtitles that a German anon make are soon ready!

Markus you made a very good job there! :) ... and of course Wilfried Handl too.

:thumbsup:

10. Markus

Dear Arthur,
    the guy with "his fist in front of his face" is Mr. Stettler (official spokesman of the Church of Scientology Germany)
    As far as I know there were random lay people in the audience only a few scn people. At least two of them.

Mr. Lanz in my opinion was too fast - he was in a hurry almost all the time.
    But I think it still was a good show and I managed to get across my message.
    When Stettler got the "Beady-shifty eyes" I was talking about how two Sea Org registrars from Copenhagen came to the living room of my mother and forced her to buy auditing by telling her that she will get ill or die if she would not do the OT levels right now.

Best
    Markus

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  11. MrNobody

Yeah, that's the problem with TV shows. Getting a maximum of information out in a minimum amount of time without coming off as too nervous or too hectic isn't easy.

Yes, you did. :thumbsup:

12. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Wow! It is great to finally SEE you Markus. Great job. I just have to ask, did the phone call from the lawyer before the show have anything to do with NOT talking about DM?

Love to get a full debrief some time.

13. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I need English subtitles. :grouch:

14. MrNobody

The guy who does the subtitles just said that he's still working on it, but it might take a while because he's having a busy time ATM.

15. Markus

So you have not seen the "Soul - Catchers" yet?
    Here is the link to the first of five parts on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbAaNx016E

I'm planning some new actions right now - this is why I will wait with my "full debrief" for you here.

Best
    Markus

16. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

Good Luck to you Markus,will be watching this space.

Best regards for you, and your family.
    Sharone

17. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

I wish you :goodluck:
    and it will be a :goodjob:

18. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Somehow I missed that. Thanks for the link!

I will patiently wait for the
    :drama:

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

20. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Wonderful stuff! :happydance: Can't wait to see it when it's sub titled.

Good on you, Markus and all!..........That wouldn't be easy, but I know that you would have done better than how you rated yourself, and that your participation and "performance" here, will have the result of huge leaps towards justice and change. I don't understand German at all, but I watched it, and very much liked what I saw.

Good work! :thumbsup: