What's new

Scientology's Concentration Camp for Its Executives

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just want to quote a paragraph from the article:

We asked several former base workers who were in the Hole or saw the people coming in and out to put together for us a list of everyone who was once held in it -- some were held only days, some were held for years, and some, we believe, are still spending their days in the gulag.

(By the end I had got confused as to what it was a list of exactly.)

Paul

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Paul, it seemed that Tony chose his words carefully because his information is a bit dated. Amy Scobee and John Brousseau provided intel, and it's been a while since they've blown. Still, it's more up to date than anything M&M could provide.

The commenters are talking about how many Aussies are on the list. I noticed some French nationals too. I'm hoping for an international incident, myself.

Div6

Crusader
FTA:
Through an intermediary, we've heard from Roanne Horwich, who left the base just a few months ago, that the changes are still in place

Bracing for EPIC!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
FTA:

Through an intermediary, we've heard from Roanne Horwich, who left the base just a few months ago, that the changes are still in place

Bracing for EPIC!

But what does Tony's comment mean? Did Roanne know that her words would be published on Tony's blog and attributed to her before she said them? Or was it just a casual private comment to an old friend with loose lips?

Paul

Div6

Crusader
But what does Tony's comment mean? Did Roanne know that her words would be published on Tony's blog and attributed to her before she said them? Or was it just a casual private comment to an old friend with loose lips?

Paul

I guess we will find out....

The good news is that all of this exposure has changed conditions for those in the hole. If Roanne is thinking about writing her story, it can only add more leverage to the upside.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Mike Rinder posted on Marty's blog that the FBI essentially told them that their intel wasn't actionable because it was too old. I think that Tony verified this in his FBI story.

If you look at today's story, Tony is attempting to unleash a shitstorm of epic proportions.

1. There are over 100 names. The Co$ can't produce all of them like they did Heber without risking that at least a few of them would blow and start singing like canaries to the FBI. At the very least, producing all of them and hiding them again would be a tacit acknowledgement that the story is true.

2. There are foriegn nationals on the list, some from countries that feel the US is too soft on the cancer that is the Co$.

3. He publishes JB's intel from 2011 and vets it through Roanne who blew really very recently, and links a story that the FBI wanted recent info to act on.

4. He drops a not too subtle hint that the list should be forwarded to relatives whose loved ones are on the list.

5. He published a prisoners' schedule with which pieces of this story can be independently verified.

To me, it reads an awful lot like a recipe for a law enforcement action.

Paul

Like Sgt. Schulz of Hogan's Heroes fame, IKN. But speculating based on her known associates, etc., I doubt very much that Roanne was either unaware or unapprised that her comments would likely be passed on for public dissemination and discussion among those interested in the doings of the church.

Mark A. Baker

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
:bump2:

Everyone should read this VV piece - and look through names, forward to anyone you know who is related, or would be interested.

:thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Anyone who's on other entheta sites like WWP, OCMB, Trainspotting, that new SP FB group, and even Martyland should consider posting the link to this story.

I think that the more relatives are identified, the more the heat is turned up on law enforcement to do something about this problem. And if a relative of a foreign national can cause a diplomatic incident, even better.