ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology's multi-million dollar headquarters to open in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 14, 2017.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology's multi-million dollar headquarters to open in New Zealand.

NZ Herald: Scientology's multi-million dollar headquarters to open in NZ

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11781005

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientology's multi-million dollar headquarters to open in NZ

By Ophelia Buckleton

5:00 AM Sunday Jan 15, 2017

[​IMG]

The Church of Scientology will open its new $16 million Auckland base next Saturday - with the church's high profile leader David Miscavige tipped to be coming to cut the ribbon.

The religious movement, which counts the likes of actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta among its followers internationally, has transformed the former Whitecliffe School of Art and Design, on Grafton Rd, into its new HQ.

Scientologists bought the building in 2007 for $10 million. A further $6m has been spent on transforming the historic building into its new Auckland HQ.

A week out from the opening, a source told the Herald that arrangements were being made for Miscavige to travel from his American base to Auckland for the opening; including elaborate security arrangements.

But the church was tight-lipped on the possible trip, with a spokeswoman saying: "We do not comment on Mr Miscavige's travel plans or schedule in advance and are unable to provide you with the confirmation you ask for."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

yeap! its official I've been caught out , I've been invited, as well as my Daughter, My Daughter??????? I'm married to my Daughter,??
    My wife is a bit pissed, I never told her about my indiscretions,
    What should I do? petition to OSA ,say it was a momentary lapse in judgment , and I'm willing to Donate a few $$ to the war chest , or should I meet COB at the Private air field and ask for forgiveness.
    Or revel in the Glory of having a young wife.
    I'm beside myself worrying , .... (oh no! that's the drinking)
    I wonder if they can close off the streets , doesn't, one street go directly to the Hospital,?
    3000 are going I've been told, 100 staff, ?????? 100 staff???? ,They never had 10 staff on a good day ever,
    I'd better ring up my mates at Auckland Gas and get them to do a Gas leakage test on the building There's some bad smells coming from that place.
    Granitt.

3. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Looking forward to a post-game report on how Drunken Maggot's looking these days and how the Ferriss Wheel is going.:yes:

Would be a fun day - I did get invited often to join staff there but they stopped doing that after Mike Rinder put it on his blog twice (yes, even I have trouble getting off their CF/Addo lists:biggrin:)

They probably have 100 staff for the opening, but the question would be how many of those are SO drafted in to fill holes and how many have been seconded from other org.s ?:coolwink:

And how many Taiwanese have they recruited who won't be able to legally stay in the country for a year.:omg:

Any other Kiwi SPs out there who have invites? Scooter is jealous.:bigcry:

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

Even the world's most famous ROCK STARS, RELIGIOUS LEADERS, MOVIE STARS & INTERNATIONAL LEADERS confirm that they will be at a specific venue (e.g. United Nations, Academy Awards, Concert, Parade, et al).

The only people who refuse to confirm an appearance are indicted drug lords, escaped criminals and terrified gurus nervously checking and re-checking their rear-view mirrors as they erratically speed around in a BlueBird motorhome.

The billowing dark clouds of paranoia continue to inexorably descend upon and envelop Miscavige as happened with his mentor, Dr. Hubbard.

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

But HH, He's just applying Standard Tehc by being "Fabian.":duh:

Just like His late role-model and ex-capo.:yes:

:roflmao:

6. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

I'm sorry scooter , your just not in the inner circle , now I know its hard for you to accept , but you just have to face it ,
    I ve learnt all the secret hand shakes , nods and winks , to get in , Freedom to the left , crucifixion to the right, you have made your bed.
    Granitt.

7. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

SP's, you don't have the fucking rank to see the following pic.

money_handshake_1334775701.jpg
    Secret Handshake.