ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scilons Campaigning against German Film

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Telepathetic, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't let the Scilons do all the voting, vote JA:thumbsup:

Once again the Internet backfires on Slappy and crew.:D

Below is an email sent to me by a Scilon:

Vote NO (Nein).

An entheta film was made In Germany against Scientology.

The question being asked is: ‘Are you in favor of prohibiting Scientology Organizations?’.

1. Click on the link below

2. vote Nein (NO)

3. click on "Ergenbnis"

4. please forward this e-mail to other Scientologists.

http://www.welt.de/fernsehen/articl...C1A94DF86F32289C8DCAFEA377C16C0B#vote_4996912

2. Telepathetic

Currently 66% have voted nein and 30 % have voted Ja.

TP

3. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey slappy Mcslapper - Germany hates your freakin ass and your cult too. You bet your midget ASS this film is getting done.

Besides you trained your brainwashed followers to stay off the net remember??? :duh: :duh: :duh:

4. Telepathetic

How many Silons do you think will be tempted to watch?:D

TP

5. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

OK folks, here we go with yet another poll, and in Deutsches. If I'm reading and fumbling through my really bad effectively non-extant German, I gather that at present our favorite scifaggOT cult is winning.

Oh wait'll the Anons get ahold of this.

Remember demos kratos! Vote!

Humm...I wonder how many times one can vote....

6. FinallyFree

Of the ones that are allowed to even KNOW about the film? Everyone who is not a total wacked out Kool-aide drinker. Even as a hard core second generation scientologist, full time staff-member I wanted to read that Time article "Cult of Greed". The only reason I didn't was due to being warned I could get declared if I did. I was also warned by a friend to stop asking WHY when I was asking why the hell couldn’t someone who knew the TRUTH couldn’t read this article and decide for themselves what was a lie and what was not. So I promised myself I would read it "once I can one day" and buried that one deep inside so it wouldn't come up in session OR one of the many sec checks that come up for staff under the watchful eye of DM.

I would have done differently if I had been public. I would have read that article.

7. Telepathetic

I read a number of "entheta" books and articles when I was staff but I was an EO. It took a while but eventually it all came together...though I hope it doesn't take everyone as long as it did me to wake up.

VOTE JA! VOTE JA!

TP

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I voted 'Ja' (Yes) then clicked on the button: 'Ergenbnis' (which must obviously mean 'Submit' )

9. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

It means "result" ;)

10. Sandie

Sandie Patron with Honors

voted

:thumbsup:YA

11. FinallyFree

I was a "good little cultie". I tended to follow the rules. Besides I always thought those OT's could read my mind. (no seriously, I did).

12. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Thank you, I stand corrected! :thumbsup:

Btw: Just finished watching the 5-part YouTube vid/film 'Soul-Catchers' Powerful and excellent jobs
    done by all who were in it! :yes: :clap:

13. Sajoker

Sajoker New Member

14. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Thank you for posting the Until Nothing Remains links.

(Last time I checked the translations weren't yet complete.)

15. Sajoker

Sajoker New Member

This film also came just before almost 11 days for the first time in television. The translations are now complete.

16. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Someone with a WWP login go over there and make sure the Anons know about this poll. The scifaggOTs are winning.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh....

17. Thursday_At_2

Thursday_At_2 Patron

Thanks for the translation.

I voted.

18. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  19. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

20. Telepathetic