ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sending Jesse Prince love

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Free to shine, Jun 29, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Jesse posted on Facebook today, lots of small messages and he is getting a lot of love and support there. I thought we could do the same.

Best of wishes Jesse and sending you healing!

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes indeed. Best of healing goodies from me being sent through the aether too.

-----

I don't know how to say this properly at all, so I'll just speak plainly. I know Jesse was writing up his story on his website or blog and finished the first part and had more to do. He said it was a lot of work. I imagine right now he's not too interested in typing another marathon. In the event he dies without communicating what is left, it would be a great shame. Maybe he could simply talk into an audio recorder, or something. I'm sure people would be very willing to transcribe it later if necessary.

Paul

3. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Best wishes for an early healing Jesse.

I hope one day we will meet again. Thank you for being the honest person you are and for all you have done to bring the crimes of the CoS to the daylight.

Much love
    Markus

4. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Best wishes for your healing, Jesse. :)

5. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Best wishes to Jesse.

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Best wishes - and love - Jesse. Thinking of you.:thumbsup:

7. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Best wishes - and love - for your healing - Jesse.
    Thinking of you.
    :thumbsup:

8. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Absolutely the very best of wishes and speedy healing, Jesse. :yes:

9. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

I spoke with Jesse yesterday, and he told me this has
    been one of (if not THE) greatest experience he's ever been through.

He wanted me to let people know it's been a *very* Spiritual experience
    for him.........and he's in extremely good hands, both physically and spiritually.

Blessings, Jesse----blessings, lots of love and white light. :rose:
    I told him about Anonymous doing a picket in honor of him, (in SF) and
    he was truly warmed by this. The more pickets--the better, imnsho.

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

10. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Jesse, much strength and healing light to you.
    There is a circle of people around the world wishing you well. How magical is that.:)
    :grouphug:

All the best to a speedy recovery.

11. Dilettante

Dilettante Patron Meritorious

Sending love and healing. :yes:

12. Jesse Prince

Jesse Prince Patron

Hello to all of my friends here. Yes I am in a battle for my life here and that's okay because I'm one hell of a warrior and don't expect to lose. Can't really sit and type for a long time but I just want to assure one and all the information for my book will be released regardless. Ive stored the info seperately.

I just want you to know in reality I am not really in a battle but more of a transformation. I feel like a little worm in my caccon wiggling, growing, and changing. It's all love and there is no lose involved for me.

Your messages of love mean the world to me, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will be more fully with you sooner than later.

Yep, that's me, same old G!

Jesse Prince

13. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Really Jesse! - You need to get well!

I always had the impression that you are the kind of guy who doesn't shave.. rather you use a hammer to hammer the stubble back in.

Hang in there man!

:yes:

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Jesse,

Today, I read your last installment on your blog. I didn't really "have" time for it today, but made the time out of respect for you and what you're going through right now.

Wow! You did some serious work there, man! Thank you for that.

My very best to you as you travel through this whatchamawhatever you're now passing through. I know enough to know it is the stuff of LIFE!

Respect,

TG1

15. Get well soon Jesse, we're all pulling for you, Bro.

16. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Hello Jessie

Your the most inspiring person
    Your stand with courage, hope and look confident
    That is very promising.

I would send you all the strenght I can in my toughts.

Take care of you and be healed soon.

:arose:

17. auntpat

auntpat Patron with Honors

There is a saying. "You can't keep a good man down". I believe it.

You will be in my daily prayers and meditations. I will be praying for health of your body as I know your mind and spirit are well and strong.

Much Love and healing Light,
    Pat

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Jesse, your talks, your work, and your writings place you in a very select group. You are one of the prime movers. And you're only beginning.

Get well soon, we need you.

19. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

My best wishes for you to be up and about very soon Jesse. :yes:

20. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

That's so good to hear. I think any of us who have been through or are going through medical and physical challenges know there is a choice about how you face it. There is indeed great opportunity to wiggle and grow and change, and it can help one appreciate each and every day in a new way, if we let it. Despite best intentions, there are still times when it's a lonley place as well and it's brilliant that you have so many friends who are there for you, because it does help. Looking forward to hearing about your recovery.

:flowers2: