What's new

Short Introduction

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Sweet, wonderful doubt, Marcus Aurilious, Socretes, Plato, Descartes and Spinoza. The list great doubters stretches on into infinity, lucky Scn was not around for these great thinkers. Indeed Schwim, doubt is sweet.

J

Scientology isnt' dead. It just smells like it.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
As others have said, the evaluation of "Oh, I knew you in a past life when you ..." is gross and shouldn't be done.

In addition to this, past life recall is tricky, tricky, tricky. Emotions might come through accurately but the "scene" that accompanies it is much more subject to being altered, I believe. Experience whatever you experience, but don't put your trust in such recalls.

Paul

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
You are correct Paul. I let things be now and if I communicate well with the person so be it. If not then that is so too as well.

They did nothing to help me understand this. NOTHING. I had to figure it out on my own.

Barb

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from Riotgrrl:
Sometimes I get sad when I think of all that has happened over the years but at the end of the day I choose to look at the positives. Thankfully I have not lost my family or any of my good friends over the years. Thankfully I was smart enough not to ever sign a Sea Org contract. Thankfully I have learned a lot about people and deception that I never would have otherwise

Hey grrl...welcome!

Did they try to enforce the billion year contract? When I was a FLO that was my biggest fear..what if I were a past lifer and owed the church another million or so lifetimes? :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: