ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SO ED 7 Nov 1982 The Flow Up The Bridge The US Mission Holders Conference San Fran 82

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Caroline, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

SO ED 7 Nov 1982 The Flow Up The Bridge The US Mission Holders Conference San Francisco 1982

PDF download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jlrfpa7sl136n0r

The text was posted earlier on ESMB.

SO ED 2104 Int was identified as Exhibit EEEE at trial in Armstrong 1. The complete document includes the following chart attachments:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not in Texas apparently. :batseyelashes:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. Caroline

Re: SO ED 7 Nov 1982 The Flow Up The Bridge The US Mission Holders Conference San Fra

A bit more from the same DM quote:

DM, Rathbun, Rinder and their various OSA PRs and Legal personnel know and apply Hubbard's dinging process, obviously.

A bit more about what DM apparently found so serious about Kingsley Wimbush's [STRIKE]power push[/STRIKE] Responsibility of Leader application:

LOL <cringe>

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

Re: SO ED 7 Nov 1982 The Flow Up The Bridge The US Mission Holders Conference San Fra

So DM is essentially doing the same thing, de-Dinging, with Public in the Ideal Org campaign and the new status's of IAS membership, ie humanitarian, patron,, org builder, etc.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  4. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Dean Stokes was the mission holder of the Southwest Mission in Dallas. And I thought Miscavige and RTC had never had any business in Texas? :eyeroll:

The "ding in" referenced in the PR quote is completely different than "dedinging". Dedinging was a procedure invented by Kingsley Wimbush in some bizarre interpretation of the issue "Responsibilties of Leaders". Apples and oranges.

5. Caroline

I think you accidentally misquoted me, Gib. I didn't say that.

De-dinging in the example you give doesn't imply an interruption of the flow of power. DM is already in control there. De-dinging in the Wimbush example apparently included grabbing the power/money/assets and resources of the cult leader, with all the benefits and supply. It was evidently an unsuccessful power push, and seen as such, in the context of "HCO PL Responsibility of Leaders."

Rathbun and the Indies have apparently been doing dinging processes for years. But have they also been de-dinging? I guess we'd need to know whether the apostates they process had lost their DMentia before exposure to the Indies' black PR campaign on DM, or whether their campaign is helping to pull them out of Miscavige's control.

I think dinging and de-dinging are both dingy, and both do a disservice to the people affected. It's an aspect of standard Scientology brainwash that deserves more public attention and understanding.

6. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

The present time Bridge FLOW by David Miss Cabbage:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Caroline

Interesting indeed about Dean Stokes and the Southwest Mission. Thanks, cakemaker.

Dean Stokes' SP declare: http://www.holysmoke.org/mo/dean-stokes-sp-declare.htm

Kingsley and Coralie Wimbush SP declare: http://www.holysmoke.org/mo/wimbush-sp-declares.htm

8. Caroline

Would you prefer that the Bridge flow in Corporate Scientology increase or decrease, Idle Morgue? I'm asking because I've seen where Scientologists and some of their supporters complain about DM's downstats and/or ridicule him for it. As for me, I'd be glad if those kind of stats are going down, if that's what they're doing.

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

No problem Caroline. I agree.

I was just kind of associating the de-dinging with the present public. I understand dinging and de-dinging otherwise.

10. Caroline

No problem, but sorry, I still don't quite get what your thought was. And I'd like to, if possible. For example, how is DM de-dinging the present public? What is he doing or saying that amounts to de-dinging?

11. Gib

Gib Crusader

well, in a round about way DM is getting public to flow power (money) to him by getting public donating to the ideal orgs, IAS, CCHR, and other front groups, as opposed to their Bridges (money for auditing & processing).

That's all the point I was trying to make.

As I recall, one of DM's stat's is money to reserves, if I remember correctly from reading on Marty's blog many moons ago.

12. Caroline

Okay, thanks, Gib. I'd think that would be a very serious matter between DM and the corporation he runs. (Who would have that kind of evidence?) Interestingly, Lyman Spurlock accused Bob Thomas of trying something similar.

13. Gib

Gib Crusader

The first red above, don't know.

Second red above, I couldn't find that. Please point it out.

I got in, in 1987 or so, I was just a public more or less, and did a staff contract for 5 years.

what I find interesting in that MH conference, which I read last year for the first time, is this:

"WARRANT OFFICER LYMAN SPURLOCK:
    Okay. Prior to the end of 1981, a few of us got together and took a look at the corporate structure of the Church with the view in mind of making it more defensible and more regular, and to make an overall improvement."

So my questions are this:

1. a few of us got together. Who is a few of us? And does that include LRH?

2. with the view in mind of making it more defensible. Like wow man. What does that mean? Like if scientology is about making OT's and LRH was an OT, why is this needed from a legal standpoint? I thought OT's can handle thought, matter, energy, space and time. Why the legal?

These questions from me when I was a true believer, when I read the MH conference last year.

14. Caroline

Posted in my last post ^. Spurlock accused Bob Thomas of planning, for personal motives and gain, to set himself up as the head of "this corporation."

Pretty good questions for a true believer to ask. Not many of us are so OT that we require an international intelligence service to defend and protect us, as Hubbard required in his life, and as DM apparently requires.

15. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Thanks for including my (Ladayla) message after the copy of Dean's declare.
    Dean was special in my life, and I will always honor him as a Kindred Spirit.

phenomanon aka challenge aka ladayla

If you wonder at the various 'nicks', two of them were coined on this board after my inability to master the computer. lol.

16. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Has Dean left the building?

17. Caroline

You're welcome phenomanon. I think you're doing just fine with the computer. :wink:

I didn't know Dean Stokes, or Kingsley Wimbush for that matter, but I remember the Mission Holder's conference and this SO ED. I was in the Sea Org at AOLA when it came out.

18. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I am not intuitive with the computer. Thank you. It means a lot from you. I have heard that you are awesome as a webpage designer.

I was auditing in AOLA's HGC When the MHC was held. I couldn't believe it. I viewed the destruction of the Mission system a really stupid mistake.

19. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

AFAIK Dean was never here on ESMB, so what building are you referring to?

20. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Over the long term, the destruction of the Mission network resulted in the collapse of Scn stats.

Over the short term, it allowed Hubbard to loot the assets of the Mission network.

Hubbard was not somebody who was focused on the long term. He kept people focused on "next Thursday at 2:00". He was not interested in what might happen to Scn after he was gone.