What's new

Some notes on running OT III

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
OT 3

Alan, Very Interesting. Incident One taken from a local event while the author was on pinks and greys, and drinking lots of rum. Hmmmm....:confused:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Each night at 9.00 p.m. there was a loud SNAP – A large firework exploded – at the same time there was a ringing in my ears – it was from the town hall clock – there were also waves of light from the exploding fireworks display – plus as the clock struck the hour – a cherub would come out and blow its horn – it would then go in and something else would come out – there then was a shattering series of SNAPS (many exploding fireworks) – then I went back to sleep.

This occurred every night whilst I was in Las Palmas.

:hysterical:

This has got to be the greatest post ever on the subject. So reminiscent of the book ; ’How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Wide Open’!

http://www.amazon.ca/Instant-Self-Hypnosis-Hypnotize-Yourself-Your/dp/1402202695

So what did you observe the guy to be assisted by :bong: at the time this got recorded in the wacked out hubboverse?
:no:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical:

This has got to be the greatest post ever on the subject. So reminiscent of the book ; ?How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Wide Open?!

http://www.amazon.ca/Instant-Self-Hypnosis-Hypnotize-Yourself-Your/dp/1402202695

So what did you observe the guy to be assisted by :bong: at the time this got recorded in the wacked out hubboverse?
:no:

Now I'm going to ruin everything! :)

I got tremendous gains running OT III.

Not from the description of what was written - but from the items that were portrayed.

End of a Civilization.

Entities.

Being Captured.

Explosions.

Major despots.

Loss of loved ones.

Loss of Games.

Advanced Societies.

Mind Control Organizations.

How a Civilization came into being and how it got destroyed.

Corrupt Managements and Groups.

Many varied types of identities and games.

Types of Implants - especially 3 dimensional implants.

Were they real or imagined - obviously imagined as they were over and done with - but I increased my viewpoints on what could be possible.

The biggest gain was in the area of communication with entities.

To start with I did not buy into the fact this had been done to me - as I read the material - the logistics were insane.......

It was an exercise in triggering bizarre stuff - and running it out. In combination of the Scio universe, 18 major comm eves, it gave much to confront and handle. So I did.

I kept my basics in.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Veda

Sponsor
Now I'm going to ruin everything! :)

I got tremendous gains running OT III.

Not from the description of what was written - but from the items that were portrayed.

End of a Civilization.

Entities.

Being Captured.

Explosions.

Major despots.

Loss of loved ones.

Loss of Games.

Advanced Societies.

Mind Control Organizations.

How a Civilization came into being and how it got destroyed.

Corrupt Managements and Groups.

Many varied types of identities and games.

Types of Implants - especially 3 dimensional implants.

Were they real or imagined - obviously imagined as they were over and done with - but I increased my viewpoints on what could be possible.

The biggest gain was in the area of communication with entities.

To start with I did not buy into the fact this had been done to me - as I read the material - the logistics were insane.......

It was an exercise in triggering bizarre stuff - and running it out. In combination of the Scio universe, 18 major comm eves, it gave much to confront and handle. So I did.

I kept my basics in.

Alan

This sounds like Pamela Kemp, another early OT 3 completion, who, by her own account years later, when given the materials of OT 3, and finding herself dealing with the electrified atmosphere of the newly established Sea Org, largely ignored both.

She then attested to OT 3, but was never subtly possessed by its significance, and the new power and super-authority that it bestowed upon Hubbard.

She was an exception, and I might count myself also as an exception. However, most people are not exceptions, and most people don't creatively make the best of it, although, from my experience, approximately 5% do, and I probably qualify as one of that 5% - but so what?

Most people became an *effect* on OT 3, effect of being told the content of their own minds and own space, effect, more than ever, of Hubbard and Scientology - while attesting to "freedom from overwhelm."

Scientology *did* become less sane after OT 3, and the things that you described above, with regard to your creative coping with having been given the OT 3 materials, happened despite that.

Your experience, a few other people's experience, my experience, is not the point. What occured to the overall subject is the point.

Unfortunately, what you just wrote will be interpreted by some as a recommendation for Commodore Hubbard's "OT 3" - however, most people are not you, or me, or that small percentage that creatively copes.

And those are the people I'm writing about on this thread. And those are the people with whom I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Chariots, horns, cherubs, snaps - It's standard movie and greeting card imagery - do you also read your horoscope in the daily newspaper?

And had you read the book, 'History of Man'?

I'm sorry, but your anecdotal account doesn't mean a heck of a lot, when it comes to most other people.

If it's *your* incident, then that's fine.

The significance of "OT 3" was part of the justification for the people-abusing Sea Org, and for further applications of the 1965 Fair Game Law.

Scientology and Hubbard were less sane after OT 3.

It was - regardless of how *you* feel - a "wrong item" for thousands of people.

Mainly, it was, and is, just as described - a kind of implant, from Hubbard, into the minds of those doing OT 3.

And it didn't fulfill its promise of removing the "final barrier to OT," which is why many people went along with it in the first place.

If you like the feel of your tush on Commodore Hubbard's whoopee cushion, that's your business.

Most people would rather sit on an ordinary chair.

Addition, for clarification: Obviously, considering the theory of "OT 3," what is described as "incident 1," and also "Incident 2," do not have to be the person's own incident. The point is that the person was *told*, from an authoritarian source, in a Cult ("Totalist") environment (Scientology as crafted by "Commodore Hubbard"), the contents of his own mind or his own space.

IMO, OT 3 is not, primarily, about "entities" or telepathic communication with entities, etc. It's primarily about subtly overwhelming the person with an evaluation from on high - from "Commodore Hubbard," who becomes the source of "absolutely vital to survival" special knowledge ("say the magic words"), and, in doing so, drives in the mental hook a little deeper.

IMO, Hubbard had a hidden agenda.

And this has already been covered in past posts, and past links, for anyone interested.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Addition, for clarification: Obviously, considering the theory of "OT 3," what is described as "incident 1," and also "Incident 2," do not have to be the person's own incident. The point is that the person was *told*, from an authoritarian source, in a Cult ("Totalist") environment (Scientology as crafted by "Commodore Hubbard"), the contents of his own mind or his own space.

IMO, OT 3 is not, primarily, about "entities" or telepathic communication with entities, etc. It's primarily about subtly overwhelming the person with an evaluation from on high - from "Commodore Hubbard," who becomes the source of "absolutely vital to survival" special knowledge ("say the magic words"), and, in doing so, drives in the mental hook a little deeper.

IMO, Hubbard had a hidden agenda.

And this has already been covered in past posts, and past links, for anyone interested.

Your assertion explodes in light of facts. I know of many people who have done OT III outside of that environment, and without any expectations or fanfare, and who have yet had great gains from it.

One is presented with data, and one runs it by the meter. If it didn't read dramatically I'd have cause to believe you.

And to answer Alan's message above that, it doesn't matter a tinker's cuss whether we're running a real event or a combination of bits of other events, case gain is case gain. Although I fail to see how that theory works either, given that we're focussing on a specific date and location whilst running it. Or at least I did, anyhow.

haiqu

Veda

Sponsor
Your assertion explodes in light of facts. I know of many people who have done OT III outside of that environment, and without any expectations or fanfare, and who have yet had great gains from it.

One is presented with data, and one runs it by the meter. If it didn't read dramatically I'd have cause to believe you.

And to answer Alan's message above that, it doesn't matter a tinker's cuss whether we're running a real event or a combination of bits of other events, case gain is case gain. Although I fail to see how that theory works either, given that we're focussing on a specific date and location whilst running it. Or at least I did, anyhow.

haiqu

I'll give you this much: the Standard tech Freezone, and Ron's Orgs, are an improvement over $cientology. They're "kinder and gentler" than $cientology -a kinder and gentler version of the (post-1964) Implantology that you dearly love.

However, you're into e-meter worship, I'm not.

I recognize that Hubbard had an ulterior motive, you don't.

You steer people into the booby-trapped Commodore Hubbard/Emperor Xenu "Bridge"; I think that's irresponsible.

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
I think that Veda is right that the OTIII material has been presented in a highly evaluative way. And that disturbs the benefit you could get from it. Ron said on one of his study tapes that 50% of scientology is application. That is a very high percentage. It is up to you to apply it without high evaluative approach.

I don't think that you can apply any tech without some degree of evaluation. The mere fact that you decide to apply a certain piece of tech is an evaluation. As a matter of fact you evaluate a situation and then run a process that you evaluate would fit that situation. But you can keep off being highly evaluative and you can focus on letting the pc evaluate for him/herself.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This sounds like Pamela Kemp, another early OT 3 completion, who, by her own account years later, when given the materials of OT 3, and finding herself dealing with the electrified atmosphere of the newly established Sea Org, largely ignored both.

She then attested to OT 3, but was never subtly possessed by its significance, and the new power and super-authority that it bestowed upon Hubbard.

She was an exception, and I might count myself also as an exception. However, most people are not exceptions, and most people don't creatively make the best of it, although, from my experience, approximately 5% do, and I probably qualify as one of that 5% - but so what?

Most people became an *effect* on OT 3, effect of being told the content of their own minds and own space, effect, more than ever, of Hubbard and Scientology - while attesting to "freedom from overwhelm."

Scientology *did* become less sane after OT 3, and the things that you described above, with regard to your creative coping with having been given the OT 3 materials, happened despite that.

Your experience, a few other people's experience, my experience, is not the point. What occured to the overall subject is the point.

You are quite correct.

But, lets get to "why" the apparency of wins!

Unfortunately, what you just wrote will be interpreted by some as a recommendation for Commodore Hubbard's "OT 3" - however, most people are not you, or me, or that small percentage that creatively copes.

And those are the people I'm writing about on this thread. And those are the people with whom I'm concerned.

Attacking it - does not get the message across.

I've spent a considerable amount of my life cleaning up screwed up cases and Scio's.

95% of the case conditions were caused by wrong items - the worst area of wrong items stemmed from self invalidation. They blamed themselves because the Tech did not work on them.

When mostly it was the wrong tech at the wrong time.:no: :no: :no:

The biggest losses for most people was when they attempted to do the Clearing Course and upwards.:no: :no:

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Although I fail to see how that theory works either, given that we're focussing on a specific date and location whilst running it. Or at least I did, anyhow.

haiqu

Few if any have a true understanding of what these actual times and locations represent.

For example: 4 Quadrillion years:

4,000,000,000,000,000 years. Allowing a 100 years per life - that equals 40,000,000,000,000 lifetimes.

Okay allow 6 days to make the Physical Universe and 1 day of rest.

75,000,000 years: Allowing a 100 years per life - that equals 750,000 lifetimes.

Thats a lot of by-passed life and living!

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend just sent me this:

Apparently there was an even earlier version.

An actual live dramatization :)

Hullo Alan,

We arrived in Las Palmas in May 1967.

Our slipway was in a back street near the Lighthouse. At the end of the street was a large church. On Saints Days ( there were many) they had various religious ceremonies.

These were usually held at night. Part of the ceremony took place outside the church.

First there was a loud bang, followed by various strobe flashes. A gilded chariot and Ark of the Covenant were carried out by bearers. Cherubs blowing heavenly horns, mounted on poles were carried behind it.

The party came out of the church, toured around the front of the church.

There were usually a crowd of worshippers praying.

Following this there were flares and then a series of firecrackers were set off.

As the flares died down and the firecrackers finished, everything became very black again.

The church party retreated back into the church again.

The ceremony took about 15 minutes.

Hubbard used to say " Just like 4 quadrillion years ago". Well, we strongly suspected that this is where he got his idea from.

As for "inc 2", I remember Hubbard standing on the main stretch in Gran Canaria and saying " This is exactly as it was 75 million years ago". He was telling us that everything, the people, the clothes, the shops, the cars, jet aircraft were all an exact duplicate.

Most of us there were aware of his substance abuse and whilst the subject matter of OT3 was real, the "historical content" was considered to be the product of his erratic mental state. That is why he introduced the line about Loyal Officers, who never received the implant.

That was fine for us as we did not have to deal with the narrative bullshit.

He had a house down the coast called Estrella. I once visited it and saw Hubbard's pharmacutical cupboard. There were a huge number of medications, lotions and potions in it.

I did not see any of his cocaine there, but I would suppose he kept that separate.I remember seeing him on the boat, sitting on his bunk, trousers down, injecting himself in the thigh.

I became Chief of Advanced Courses and had a chance to study the original writings. They were recorded in reverse and you had to hold them to a mirror to read them.

They were stored in a safe along with the confidential Ethics Order on Xemu (or Xenu).

In it Hubbard revealed his identity and post at the time of the Inc 2 narrative, as well as the name of the R6 implant company engaged to carry out the activity.

There was also the final OT level.

We had up to OT6, which was a series of drills. Hubbard was waiting to release the final step when enough people had successfully completed OT6.

However, as far as I am aware only 3 of us managed to achieve the predetermined result.

It was after the ship managed to damage a propellor in Valencia harbour that Hubbard went into one of his customary psychotic tirades.

As part of it he ordered that the Final Step be destroyed "as the world did not deserve it".

The subject matter was universes, which you have adequately dealt with in your book Gods in Disguise.

By the way, the first person to successfully complete OT2 was Mary Sue.

I trust this clarifies matters for you.

Nev.

Div6

Crusader
A friend just sent me this:

Apparently there was an even earlier version.

An actual live dramatization :)

Hullo Alan,

We arrived in Las Palmas in May 1967.

Our slipway was in a back street near the Lighthouse. At the end of the street was a large church. On Saints Days ( there were many) they had various religious ceremonies.

<Snip much good information>

Nev.

Wow....this just gets better and better.....

Here is another account of an early Scngst going through "The Wall of Fire".

There are other articles by that author about Bill Roberston, LRH and others.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor

-snip-

QUOTE]

What happened to the middle part?

Oh, I see you added a "snip" later.

The part about LRH injecting cocaine into his thigh must have given you some unexpected TA motion.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
You are quite correct.

But, lets get to "why" the apparency of wins!

Attacking it - does not get the message across.

I've spent a considerable amount of my life cleaning up screwed up cases and Scio's.

95% of the case conditions were caused by wrong items - the worst area of wrong items stemmed from self invalidation. They blamed themselves because the Tech did not work on them.

When mostly it was the wrong tech at the wrong time.:no: :no: :no:

The biggest losses for most people was when they attempted to do the Clearing Course and upwards.:no: :no:

Alan

I have little experience of upper levels in COS. For the last 7 years or so I have been posting successes which are as often or not just posts to our forums. Those who have done OT 2 & 3 generally have a great time and great wins. A couple who it seemed were not clear had problems there. Clear is an area that has had many problems. Usually in the FZ people are considered clear if they think so. This seems to work very well. They often got stopped in COS.

I have never heard any other problems in this area in the FZ.

All others had good wins on OT 2 & 3. I've never heard any negative comment on these.

They probably mostly knew the data before studying the level.

In all this time I don't recall any Freezoner needing the clearing course
to go clear. This is perhaps puzzling.

It is used on the RO level OT 2 if you didn't do the CC. Worked for me.

I've not had a lot of info on repair in the FZ. Seems the freedom to comm handles lots of that. I always love to post the stories of those who key way out on being free. Just on finding the FZ!

You leave COS, thats the major source of wrong indications vanished. :)

Div6

Crusader

-snip-

QUOTE]

What happened to the middle part?

Oh, I see you added a "snip" later.

The part about LRH injecting cocaine into his thigh must have given you some unexpected TA motion.

Why would it? LRH died with Vistaril up his ass. You could say case-wise, he was a real mess....so what? It's not my case. nor my cross to bear.

You certainly spend a lot of effort being right. I dig your viewpoint....but I don't agree with it. C'est la Vie.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I'll give you this much: the Standard tech Freezone, and Ron's Orgs, are an improvement over $cientology. They're "kinder and gentler" than $cientology -a kinder and gentler version of the (post-1964) Implantology that you dearly love.

However, you're into e-meter worship, I'm not.

I smiled at that one. I've been doing electronics for 40 years, so I'm totally cause over it. The thing is a modified Wheatstone Bridge, not a deity. It's a tool, like a multimeter.

You steer people into the booby-trapped Commodore Hubbard/Emperor Xenu "Bridge"; I think that's irresponsible.

You presume and condescend way too much, and grant beingness too little. Veda, I don't know about your past in Scientology but I do know this:

Attacking people of good character and intention is a suppressive characteristic, and you're doing it regularly on this board. I had enough of that crap on a.r.s to last me a lifetime. So unless you have something constructive to talk about, or something truly enlightening to share, I'd just as soon not hear from you again.

I don't have an agenda to rescue or convince anyone here, it's just a discussion group.

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious

Interesting. On my only visit to Flag (in 1995) I saw an older woman in the foyer, and casually said to her: "Well, those old processes sure didn't work so well, did they?"

She replied: "I was the first person to complete OT II."

Did I meet Mary-Sue? I always suspected it was her, but she didn't look anything like the photos I've seen.

haiqu

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Veda wrote:

I agree with Veda here.

Steering people into a booby-trapped worldview is irresponsible.

And stating something that someone may disagree with about this is not a suppressive characteristic. Thinking that it is a "suppressive characteristic", and seeing "SPs" everywhere, is part of the booby-trap Veda was talking about.

Learn to be Cause. Deal with ideas as themselves. They won't hurt you. Just learn to think and reason - don't hide behind bumper-sticker labels of "SP".

Break free of Hubbard's SPism.