ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Son of heroin addict trolling the Internet claiming to be a Scilon..

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Smurf, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

[​IMG]

I guess he doesn't have better things to do. He's been responding to news articles critical of Scientology. There's no dox confirming this punk's story that he's a Scilon.. he did make the news last year after he was found unconscious by Indianapolis police after he overdosed on heroin.

http://fox59.com/2014/08/12/impd-saves-21-from-heroin-overdoses-with-new-pilot-program

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/rickpeavlerjr

He's JeLLyNuTTz on Twitter & has a TinyChat account where he expresses his love for marijuana. http://tinychat.com/realhightimes

This is also him: https://www.facebook.com/702dude

[​IMG]

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Indiana heroin addict trolling the Internet claiming to be a Scilon..

Looks like a peavler

3. Re: Indiana heroin addict trolling the Internet claiming to be a Scilon..

Seems like an interesting coincidence. Alex Gibney makes a film (Going Clear) exposing the truth about Scientology & is soon there after attacked by some apparent Scientology heroin addict. I'm not buying that whole sequence.

Experience has proven to me that anyone that tells the Truth about Scientology will be attacked. An absolute certainty. Scientology always needs to suppress & obscure the truth about its activities, which are often criminal.

I do believe this fellow may be a Scientologist, but I'm unconvinced he is an actual heroin addict. It may just be that old Scientology heroin addict cover story. His actual purpose is to attack & discredit Alex Gibney.

I say... consider the source.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  4. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

No way are all 3 of these guys the same person. The guy in the news report is like in his 60s or 70s. The one at the SpeedyHonda site is in his late 30s or 40s, and the Jr. is in his 20s.

5. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

This is the guy from the heroin news report"
    10990046_10205838572301113_5711631082258616228_n.jpg
    This is the guy from facebook.com/702dude
    10353508_10201826721494670_5194005531561876097_o.jpg

This is the guy claiming to be a Scientologist:
    Untitled.jpg

6. Smurf

Your information is in error. The heroin addict that was arrested by the IMPD was 32-years old. Rick's father is 57 & definitely not in the photo you claim to be the father.

As I posted before, the druggie posts on Twitter @JeLLyNuTTz. https://twitter.com/jellynuttz (clink on his TinyChat link). http://tinychat.com/realhightimes

http://tinychat.com/realhightimes (Here he claims to be in Las Vegas). He also lists this as his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/702dude

I agree, the latter is probably not him, but the page is linked to Peavler.

7. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

The old man in that photo was lifted directly from the news report that you linked us to in your OP.

8. Smurf

So?? That doesn't mean shit. If you had bothered to look at the guy's Facebook page, rather than acting like a piss-ant & trying to be a right-fighter, you'd notice his father is a Facebook friend.

He has a photo of himself on his page & it isn't the person you screenprinted. :duh:

9. moontaco

moontaco Patron with Honors

Garry, if the Richard Peavler in the news clip looks like he's in his 60s at least, how do you conclude that "the heroin addict that was arrested by the IMPD was 32-years old"? Are you saying the guy in the video was 32 and looked awfully old for his age?

10. Smurf

The guy in the news video was not Richard Peavler, Jr. nor was it his father.

Richard Jr. has also been arrested & convicted multiple times in the last 10 years for Drug Possession, Domestic Battery, Failure to Pay Child Support, Driving with Fake License & Registration, Battery, Disorderly Conduct & Passing a Bad Check.

https://mycase.in.gov/default.aspx

11. moontaco

When I search for Richard Peavler there, there are a lot of results returned. And when I look at the cases (not all--spot-checking) they seem to have very little identifying information, besides addresses. I didn't see DOBs on any. So are you just looking at the ones for Richard D. Peavler, Jr.? If you are, how do you arrive at the conclusion that he's a heroin addict?

And regardless of what's shown at the MyCase link, your original post linked to the news video about an apparently older man named Richard Peavler (even though you posted pictures of a younger guy named Rick Peavler) and said, "I guess he doesn't have better things to do. He's been responding to news articles critical of Scientology. There's no dox confirming this punk's story that he's a Scilon.. he did make the news last year after he was found unconscious by Indianapolis police after he overdosed on heroin." So I still question your OP about this guy. The guy who made the news is not the guy you posted pictures of who claims to be a Scientologist, but that's what you suggested in the post.

12. Smurf

Did you bother to read Peavler's multiple FB posts? :)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  13. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

The point that you keep so viciously ignoring is that the guy in the news article is not the guy who is claiming to be a Scientologist. The article that you linked was your entire basis for declaring that this young guy is a heroin addict and yet the article is not even about him. I didn't see any other links or anything that would suggest he is a heroin addict besides the news article you posted which isn't even about him.

You also claimed he had two separate Facebook pages which was also incorrect because one of them belongs to an older man who is clearly not the same person, either.

I don't give two shits about any of these people, and even less about being right. What I'm saying is that the information that you have thus far presented is contradictory on multiple accounts. You claim you saw arrest records for this younger guy that demonstrate he is am addict. Good for you. I didn't see them and they're not in your OP.

Even if he is or was an addict, how does that serve to prove he's not also a Scientologist.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong about any of this. You just made a whole crapload of unverifiable claims, and presented them as immutable facts, and I pointed out the flaws in the information you presented.

I don't give a shit who or what this guy is. I just actually clicked on the links you provided and realized they had little or nothing to do with the guy in question.

14. moontaco

Yes, I did. But that's beside the point. The point is, as Adam7986 points out above, you ran with your story of the guy in the photos in your original post being a heroin addict, and you linked to a video that was about a different Peavler having overdosed on heroin. I know you like to dig up information, and it's often very helpful. But in this case it's like you plunged headlong without looking at everything closely, but then wouldn't admit it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  15. Smurf

I admit it. I goofed the floof. Rick Peavler, Jr. has admitted in past Facebook posts that he abused drugs, but I erred in reporting that it was Junior that was the subject of the news article, when it was actually his father, Richard Lee Peavler (age 57). Junior's full name is Richard Dale Peavler (age 33). I notified the mods & asked them to change the title of the OP to "Son of heroin addict.."

I am not perfect & I make mistakes. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. As far as Adam7986 is concerned, he has a penchant for indulging in aggressive personal attacks & character assassination when he disagrees with another critic. He's done that before to others on this board. He's also been less than truthful about his own history about when he left the cult & why. And, it's why I blocked him on Facebook. I did it once before, but unblocked him, then he resorted to the personal attacks again, so I re-blocked him.

As for the actual subject of this thread, it is evident he is not a Scientologist. He has expressed interest in it & has attacked critics of the cult on news articles & blogs, but he has not taken any courses or training (he can't afford them) and he's saying he needs a job to pay back child support. :)

16. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

Meh...who cares

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  17. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

Meh...

18. Smurf

Obviously. :duh:

19. moontaco

Okay, glad we have gotten down to the facts re this guy. Garry, you might want to consider revising the title of the thread (if that's possible) and/or adding a note to the original post. Also, would you please edit your post (#12) where you namefagged my real-life initials? I would appreciate that, since I don't use my real name on this board.

20. Smurf

It's too late for me to do anything to the OP. I have advised the mods. :)