ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SP Groups and Individuals

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by SuperPowers, Dec 19, 2009.

1. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Patron with Honors

This list is an old FLAG ED dated 10 September 1991.

But it might be relevant for some of you oldies. :)

It is a HUGE list of GROUPS and INDIVIDUALS declared Supressives.

http://www.antisectes.net/suppressive-groups-and-individual-soed-2830-1991.pdf

A lot of names, and some of them are familiar to me.

Maybe you wonder what happend to some of them?

Now and then I do.

One interesting question is what happen to the list of Clears and OT's on such a massive declare - it must have shrinked a lot.

2. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

I am on the list along with my beautiful wife. We are well and doing fine. Have lots of friends. Have a wonderful family. Have a nice home, swimming pool in the backyard, ... lots of good stuff that life has to offer.

Also have official goldenrod. So, neener, neener, neener, to those of you who are longing for your'n. :coolwink:

We do wish they would reduce the CoS's touted number of Clears by at least two. That's only fair and honest. Unless, a person can be Clear and also stuck in a far gone incident fighting enemies that no longer exist. Reference please. :coolwink:

Just kidding. We don't need no stinkin' LRH references.

Life is good. I recommend an SP declare to all my friends. Got ours in 1989. Have made a LOT of case gain since then. :thumbsup:

3. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Patron with Honors

Hi Ted!

I'm glad to know you are doing fine!

4. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Negative energy

Wow. What a waste!!! Think of the energy, time, effort, investigations, et cetera that went into creating and maintaining that SP/Excelled list. It's about the most disfunctional, paranoid thing I've ever seen. It's bad management.

Once, while working for a Scio company, I contacted a previous customer. They remembered us but had some type of disagreement and "err, we had to sign a piece of paper saying we'd never do business with them again." ?!?Huh?

Another time, I remember writing letters in CF and noted all the "dead file" files. It seemed that 30% of CF were 2 1/2 percenters.

How many really good staff ended up working for the GO or OAS? How much money and energy goes to funding court crusades?

Bad managers do stupid things and waste resources. That's one reason why there's such a great deal of nuttiness in CoS operations.

Of all the stupid things the CoS does, creating enemies is the dumbest.

Then again, there's a lot of competition for "the dumbest thing the CoS does."

Since leaving the CoS, I've worked for some pretty sketchy firms, but nothing remotely compares with the consistent ill treatment or poor management I witnessed in the CoS.

5. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Yes, La La lou Lou is on the list, theyve misspelled it though.

I would like to see the latest one, it must have at least doubled.

6. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

Some how they learned from this Foot Missle and stopped publishing the list.
    You see, the businesses on the list were saving a great deal on Yellow Pages Ads.
    This free promotion (The Scientology Free Yellow Pages) was driving customers into all the businesses on the list.
    Who would have known? :confused2:

Some how the brilliant people who published the list did not remember the Scientology Mantra - The more you tell people about all our crimes, the more people come into our doors. :confused2:
    Who could have added A = A = A?

7. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

The Expelled list is something I did not see before.

What they got an "F" on their report cards??? :confused2:
    Or is this the list of people considered too crazy to be repaired?

Well, if the Supressive List is the 2.5% of Scientology at the time, that sure indicates how many BTs are on the milion world wide membership. :whistling:

Oh, I once kringed when I saw this list.
    Now I wonder how many of my friends have joined me?
    :confused2:

8. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I'm on there too. Couldn't care less.

9. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

That's not the full list which is available on the web.

No new such lists seem to get issued as it would take up too much paper.

10. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Additionally

Your post is excellent, but is goes deeper into the realms of TERROR that

Suppressive Persons feel when others just might go free or in that direction.

THE REAL SP IS THE ONE DECLARING EVERYONE IN SIGHT. :duh::duh::duh:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  11. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Ripped from Nixon's Enemies List?

Maintaining an SP / Expelled / Enemies List implies that's what you put your attention on.

The rondroids are eating their tails at a prodigeous rate.

Perhaps we should support OSA and encourage their activities?

It's like the Evil Emperor enjoying the hate and anger as young Skywalker confronts Darth Vader.

Bwah Ha Ha

12. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

When I was in the S O in the 70's and early 80's an s p declare was a disgrace and a smear on one's character. These day's it's more of an honour, a badge to be worn with pride. Or perhaps for others something to be treated as a joke

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Wonder if there's any updated list. Wonder if we would be on it. :drama: