What's new

Stats from the Org in Duesseldorf, Germany

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yesterday Anonymous raided against Scientology in Duesseldorf. After a break of ca. 2 years I have joined the raid. As I have written about going to the raid on my blog, an OSA - Troll with different names but same IP (Russkaja, O'Sullivan ......), tried to stop me from doing this... His/her behaviour was more funny than "dangerous". "I will see you and you won't see me". "You are 1.1, that is the reason for your behaviour" and so on. http://kindseininscientology.wordpr...cientology-am-6-april-in-dusseldorf/#comments

The Org was empty and it seemed more poor than the last time I was there. No cars in front of the Org, no public etc. During the raid one Scientologist has left the Org and one has gone totally scared of Anonymous inside the Org. :eyeroll: The curtains were closed, but imo OSA observed us behind the curtains, because the curtains were moving sometimes and not whole closed, so that they could used their CameraObservingTech. As I have seen the Org after a distance of two years, I have thought:"It looks like a "fort" and not "appealing"".

img_6203skaliert.jpg

lolskaliert.jpg

So much love in front of the Org. :yes:

img_6217skaliert.jpg

The Anons had lots of fun, me too. :coolwink:

img_6222skaliert.jpg

More pics, I have made you can see on my blog.

As I was on the way home, the Anons raided a Narconon "table" in the city of Duesseldorf.

Without Anons

narconon.jpg

With Anons

narconon1.jpg

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's great to see some raids still happening......and the Scilons still scared to even look.

How's that spy camera tech working for ya, OSA?

:lol:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Vid

[video=youtube;CJFQ9ygwvsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CJFQ9ygwvsA[/video]

maxbenn

Patron
Wow, that is great - what a dead "org"! Good on you and dance on Anons! :dance3: :buzzin: :cheerleader: :hifive: :party:

Apparently it is not that dead, yet. :( I've been inside on a Saturday the June 28th and there were some members, some guys sitting at the e-meter. I couldn't take a closer look but I only saw 2... and one doing the purif. I don't know how full it should be actually, but as far as I remember it has 5-6 floors and the rest of them were empty. Btw. The interior doesen't look that ideal to me. ;) Any intel from other ex-members from this Org?

I've been in the Org in Hamburg but only for 15 minutes or so. The receptionist claimed, that there are 50.000 scientologists in Hamburg. That was on a Sunday May 11th.
Nope... I was not taking notes! I have a good memory when it comes to dates! :) I had an E in History, though! :p

cheers,
Max.

EDIT: And why are there no Raids in front of the Celebrety Center?