What's new

Steve Hall's post on closed Indy Facebook group

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well, if it's like Spys 'r' US group, then I can understand. It's not like anyone was told over there to keep comments private. I would know because I'm a member of that 'group'.

Thing is, I don't know what the rules are for the indie group in question. Bsed upon what Steve said, it's clear he thinks it was a violation of the group. But that's Steve Hall and his interpretation of what 'must and must not', based upon the usual scilon MUST KSW thing.

Infinite posted the rules of the Indie group:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Facebook-group&p=742512&viewfull=1#post742512

I'm curious...would you feel any different if the private Facebook group involved active Scientologists discussing ways to dead-agent their perceived enemies?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Another 11minutes gone that I'll never get back, no biggie, I'll just read less next time I'm sitting in the wc and make it up.

The vid, hmmm, two clammy-clams in the sun basting themselves in koolaid, not the 'bad' koolaid, the 'good' koolaid. Neither comes across as particularly sane, or sincere to me and I got a little queezy by the time it got to 'Lron was working for humanity..blah-blah..', :puke2: yeh right, the demented old fruitbat was in it for himself all the way, the cult is built on ruined lives and the backs of the deluded but well intentioned. As I watch this newest trainwreck unfold, the plotting, the alienating, the struggles for control, infighting, slandering, their 'truths'/lies etc., I see the bigger picture unfolding, spawning a sort of cloned hydra of illusion taking shape from the wreckage of Lron's fractured mind. Elitist ego-trippers working on gathering a new flock of sheeples (and hanging on for dear life to the ones already corraled), fired up by ancient LRon farts~the sweet smells of power/money/glory. Steve's attacks and accusations on the old freezoners is just one facet, I think, of a larger ploy to discredit all who don't shake the same penis as Marty or him. Sorry but its the best I can express this feeling i my gut at the moment. They all make my skin crawl with that icky feeling ya get when you jump into a beautiful pond and come out covered in leeches.
Its a drama! Its a comedy! Its a horror! Its, its, Scientology!

Rant du jour over, I go nao.
:drama:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Great PR, sounds wonderful. People opposed to gay marriage also talk about how they accept and like gay people. Just like the bigot who talks about "his black friends."

I would like to see one openly gay indie who is welcome and accepted in the group. Statements are one thing, but behavior and actions are what counts. Please show me introduce me to some openly gay independents.

I could easily point you to hundreds of proudly gay/trans people that are part of the critic,ex and anon community - hell more than just members, quite a few are major leaders within our groups.

Re: Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Soooo..If "uptight Indy" (thats what I'm calling the person who I had the FB conversation with) is right, who in the FZ has made deals with OSA all along?

I've got my suspicions. :biggrin:

Also from your post #13 ...

... Name redacted:
did you miss the part about OSA having cut deals with key Freezoners to STFU about DM and Co$ ? ...

This is almost certainly a reference to David Mayo, Sarge Gerbode, and the many other ex's who were litigated to within an inch of their lives by the OSA (under the Rathbun, Rinder, Hall & Company's assistance :eyeroll:) until they signed non-disclosure agreements with the church in exchange for token payments.

This has been Rathbun's spin with regard former & founding leaders of the independent scientology movement and those who are still aligned therewith. It is his blatant attempt to discredit those with integrity who left decades back beginning the process of public disclosures concerning the many abuses of lrh & the church.

These early leaders of independent scientology all faced far greater persecution from the church, both in themselves and with regard to their families, friends and associates, than anything these latter day 'converts to independence' have had to endure, in some cases even involving attempts at false imprisonment and assassination. This past history has resulted in a serious loss of legal credibility for the church in its more contemporary attempts at litigation. Law enforcement & the courts are wise to the tactics of the church & it's lawyers NOW in ways that they weren't then.

Thus, for all his crying about present day church harassment, Rathbun & his friends have experienced far less trouble from the church than those who he claims to be "sellouts" to the OSA, an OSA it need hardly be repeated he was busily running and for which he was actively directing persecutions at the time :eyeroll:

Since Rathbun crawled out from beneath his rock and started his own Brand X of scientology services he's been preoccupied with discrediting those such as Mayo who showed personal honor & integrity in exposing the truth concerning lrh & the church's abuse. He portrays himself as a principle leader whereas he is still the same old thug he was while he was actively serving the interest of Miscavige and the church.

By Rathbun's lights, those whom he helped to persecute into signing non-disclosure agreements are all villains, while he and his crew of SO absolutists are principled leaders serving to preserve the truth concerning lrh & the church. :lol:

Although I'm no fan of the InDependents, I do believe Steve Hall about the OSA/FZ connection. 100%. I'm surprised to hear myself say that, but I do. ...

By doing so you are helping to serve Rathbun's & Hall's wish deliberately to distort the history of the independent and freezone practice of scientology. Unfortunately I'm not surprised at all to see you posting your belief in this. Accordingly, I'm also sure Rathbun will be pleased with the apparent success with you of this misrepresentation.

Mark A. Baker

... I predict the Freezone will lose the contest, though, because they've been around long enough to prove that they can't save the world or make any so-and-so Clears. The new Indies don't have a track record yet, so they can still promise to deliver the real thing at last. That's an unbeatable advantage, which will surely produce a few years of upstat even without Hubbard's own skill at dangling the carrot just out of reach.

...The FZ/Indies Internal Battles will be epic and fun to follow. The KR's will be flying and the dirt will be flowing. And the Osaosaosa finger pointing will be everywhere

Frankly this is exactly the sort of pissin' match I've observed spontaneously erupting for much of the last three decades. I don't really think much will come of it as most long term freezoners have the good sense to stay out of these things and mind their own business.

This looks to be localized at least at present to Rathbun's faction versus APIS. Both groups are wholly intent on whitewashing the history of Ron & the church. Ergo neither is likely to draw much sympathy from the straight shooters. It also makes it hard to get too het up concerning who comes out on top in this pointless conflict. :eyeroll:

They will act like idiots though and thereby be used as a justification for the heaping of opprobrium by the already blatantly prejudiced upon all who openly use some aspects of scientology independent of the church. For those who must be right nothing succeeds like a 'wrong target'. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

This is almost certainly a reference to David Mayo, Sarge Gerbode, and the many other ex's who were litigated to within an inch of their lives by the OSA (under the Rathbun, Rinder, Hall & Company's assistance :eyeroll:) until they signed non-disclosure agreements with the church in exchange for token payments.

Yes I actually thought this was the case. "Uptight Indy" wasn't able to provide any dox or facts at all so it sounded a bit like old history being dragged up & retold to suit a purpose.

This has been Rathbun's spin with regard former & founding leaders of the independent scientology movement and those who are still aligned therewith. It is his blatant attempt to discredit those with integrity who left decades back beginning the process of public disclosures concerning the many abuses of lrh & the church.

Yes I've seen the way Rathbun talks about David Mayo. It's quite disgusting.

These early leaders of independent scientology all faced far greater persecution from the church, both in themselves and with regard to their families, friends and associates, than anything these latter day 'converts to independence' have had to endure, in some cases even involving attempts at false imprisonment and assassination. This past history has resulted in a serious loss of legal credibility for the church in its more contemporary attempts at litigation. Law enforcement & the courts are wise to the tactics of the church & it's lawyers NOW in ways that they weren't then.

Thus, for all his crying about present day church harassment, Rathbun & his friends have experienced far less trouble from the church than those who he claims to be "sellouts" to the OSA, an OSA it need hardly be repeated he was busily running and for which he was actively directing persecutions at the time :eyeroll:

Agreed.

Since Rathbun crawled out from beneath his rock and started his own Brand X of scientology services he's been preoccupied with discrediting those such as Mayo who showed personal honor & integrity in exposing the truth concerning lrh & the church's abuse. He portrays himself as a principle leader whereas he is still the same old thug he was while he was actively serving the interest of Miscavige and the church.

By Rathbun's lights, those whom he helped to persecute into signing non-disclosure agreements are all villains, while he and his crew of SO absolutists are principled leaders serving to preserve the truth concerning lrh & the church. :lol:

Yes it's laughable.

... Mike and Marty were up to their eyeballs in harassing/fair gaming the freezone. I don't know why they just don't write up their activities against the FZ and tell the truth as to what happened. Instead they let Steve Hall run his mouth and demand people put their ethics in, and distract the Indies from the truth that Marty and Mike were the ones fucking over the FZ in the first place.

LOL! So funny and so sad all at the same time.

Ummm, because they would be admitting what a pack of untrustworthy lying bastards they were then and still are since having left the church? :whistling:

You are right though. It really is quite sad. I wouldn't have their karma for all the assets in Bill Gate's portfolios. :no:

Mark A. Baker

It did? I know IFAP (or whatever its current incarnation is) has been in existence since 2004 at least, but I have always found it to be a pathetic CofS wannabe. I find it hard to believe it massively contributed to anything useful at all.

Paul

Slight overstatement. I would agree that the founder and some of the more "on purpose" membership saw it as a Co$ Wannabe, but most of the participants seem to see it as a useful place for those with a generally "standard tech" orientation to network away from the more obviously "squirrely" freezoners.

That the greater majority of participants didn't take the organizational pretensions more seriously appeared to me to be a serious disappointment to the loyalists there.

Mark A. Baker

dianaclass8

Some cretins have given themselves the 'right' just like Steve Hall to go and point fingers and to give orders as if they were the legal authority with power over others or were knowledgeable and smart, when they are totally the opposite.

Not only I have been cyberstalked and cyberbullied but have been called on the phone by an inebriated hysteric OSA ally...

Nobody takes those cretins seriously. What Steve Hall posted is an embarrassment to himself, the sad part of this, is that they don't see how ridiculous they are.

Although I'm no fan of the InDependents, I do believe Steve Hall about the OSA/FZ connection. 100%. I'm surprised to hear myself say that, but I do.

There's just been too much creepy stuff coming from them for years.

The cyberstalking and cyberbullying of Aida Thomas.
The cyberbullying of Vittorio.
Ethier's attacks on Emma. (I know that he's no longer an FZer.)
Relentless attempts at policing and manipulating this forum which are ongoing.

There's a lot more, but I can't be bothered listing it all.

There. I've said it now.

'Nuff said.

dianaclass8

Also from your post #13 ...

By doing so you are helping to serve Rathbun's & Hall's wish deliberately to distort the history of the independent and freezone practice of scientology. Unfortunately I'm not surprised at all to see you posting your belief in this. Accordingly, I'm also sure Rathbun will be pleased with the apparent success with you of this misrepresentation.

Mark A. Baker

Thank you for posting this Mark, these people want to re-write history, the way they wished it was, but I am glad that you are here and Emma and others to clarify the truth.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
cross posted to the Stupid Thread

My favorite part of Indie Scientologist Steve Hall's manifesto. . .

ScreenShot2012-10-29at101015PM.png

"...and the rest of the planet."

Scientologists just luvvvvv to add the word "planet" to an otherwise ordinary statement to give it gravitas. Just like Ron did. It's all part of the pseudo-perspective that cult members drill to perfection until they can 'make it their own'.

Even when I was in Scientology I used to laugh at this sort of faux-exteriorization-effect wherein the Scientologist trains themself to look at a picture of a planet and and thereby feel assured that they are in some sort of deified celestial position, looking downward. Downward, get it? That's the "altitude" Hubbard talks about. That's the rampant, repugnant & ridiculous condescension in an "OTs" voice and manner.

I once saw a hilarious WISE magazine, "PROSPERITY" giving a rave success story by a Scientology business owner whose "Purpose" was:

"To get in ethics, tech and admin
on the ski instruction industry on this planet."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They're not merely teaching a few people to snow ski. They're getting ethics in on new skiers for the entire planet.

It's probably important that they articulate their postulate exactly because that's the way postulates work and the tech wouldn't work if they didn't say this planet, because some of the other planets in this sector don't have snow.

Did I mention recently that Scientologists are mental?

Fancy

Patron Meritorious

I have not posted her in a long while but I found a new group on FB that I love. I found this link there and this is very educational and nope me not gong to fight them.

I already had words with a few of the faithful brainwashed types.

The indies or what ever they are are going to fail as they are playing the victim and using force. The one thing I learned promoting the resource based economy ideas is you don't fix a bad situation by picking it it. You just build a new better place to replace it.

I put my name on the indie list and now I want it removed. I am not part of their scene of blame and victim and lies.

They need mental help. I was able to break free of a lot of the brainwash by reading many things.

Barb

Interesting.

Here's my take.

Steve Hall is a Scientologist. That pretty much sez it all.

Being a Scientologist means you are a massive conspiracy kook
that thinks with the delusional Hubbard mindset and you pull "facts"
out of your ass and have no respect for "dox or STFU".

Who knows if OSA had deals with FZer's. I mean really. Consider the
source of this info. Steve Hall- a total Ronbot that for some reason
likes to suck up to Marty.

The FZ/Indies Internal Battles will be epic and fun to follow. The KR's will be flying and the dirt will be flowing. And the Osaosaosa finger pointing will be everywhere

They will be tattle tailing on each other and trying to keep it quiet so OSA doesn't find out, but it won't work. It's one of the great things about the Internet. It exposes the insanity of Scientology in all it's forms, including FZ and Indie.

Terril park

Sponsor

ANONY MARY
Terril, don't you know how to quote someone on the forum yet? All you have to do is hit reply with quite instead of reply. If that is difficult because of doing it via iphone or something, just click the little while word bubble and insert whatever it is you are copying from another's post between the 2 quote things tht come on the page after clicking the bubble word thingy.

TERRIL

Its actually a glitch in ESMB. Sometimes when I try to reply the other person's post just dissapears.

Can you help Mods?

Terril park

Sponsor
I've been told that Steve Hall has deleted some of his posts, presumably
from his Indie FB site and has no beef with the FZ and wishes to be friends with everyone. Apparently his post was a response to a couple of FZers
attacking him.

However the content and language of what he wrote is so stupid that I
don't see how he can retain any credibility.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It appears to me that Steve wrote those things because he's a zealot carved by Hubbard's own hands.

Although he does admit to being a little tired & cranky because he was up all night saving mankind.

:puke2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It appears to me that Steve wrote those things because he's a zealot carved by Hubbard's own hands.

Although he does admit to being a little tired & cranky because he was up all night saving mankind.

:puke2:

I am very angry at Steve. While he has been saving mankind he took no responsibility for all of the rest of the beings out in "this sector" of the galaxy.

But, nonetheless, I did like the part where Steve looks into the camera and assures everyone that NOTS is everything they dreamed of and more. I just wish he did not have that dorky cult grin when he said it.