What's new

Stupid Scientology propaganda in Haiti

shadow

Patron with Honors
Of course I only saw "my own slice of Scientology". How could I possibly see anything else? And what I got from what I saw was excellent and I wish you were there too. And BTW, what I saw included five months on the Apollo with LRH present.

I have family members who were kids on the Apollo off the coast of Greece. One member had a great time with no supervision while a sibling was a messenger that got in trouble and was locked in a chain locker. They did not see much of thier parents or even younger siblings during the trip. The one who had the great time did not go on to take many courses or get as involved as the rest of the family, so I always thought it odd that he seemed to be conditioned to jump to the defense of the CofS with the "I got benefit" statement to negate and dismiss any contrary conversation. For a long time he seemed to be blind to his sibling's abuse and the many other things that have happened to his family and friends over the years.

Things have changed in that person's thinking over the last couple of years as he has more closely watched the pain others have endured due to the "justice" system of CofS and he has learned to accept the benefit he received while not dismissing the pain others received. He now injects doubt into coversations with those still "in".:whistling: