ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SUE SCIENTOLOGY - Need Super Power and IAS promo - copy and post it here

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Idle Morgue, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

If anyone has any promo from the Church of Scientology promoting Super Power - specifically stating when they were opening - please post here! There are tons of people going to be calling the attorney - Babbitt - to sue to get their donations back. Also - if you have any promo from the IAS advertising their broken promises - post here as well.

This is one stop shopping for anyone who wants to sue the Church. The attorney's will be having a feeding frenzy now that the lawsuits are hitting the courts in droves! This is easy money for attorney's - so let's make the cases STICK!

That reminds me of hearing about CCHR sending DVD's to attorney's to sue psychiatrists - funny how the tables have turned!!

Let's all sue the Church of Scientology and get our IAS dono's back - they lied to us - committed fraud and we finally have an attorney that is not afraid to go after them!!

COME ON TROOPS! The time is ripe! If you donated to the IAS or Super Power or have money on account that the Church of Scientology has not returned to you - it is time to step up to the plate and deliver the ultimate blow! SUE!

2. Idle Morgue

Here is one ~ please pay attention to the "claims" the Church of Scientology is making - impossible and insane!

We do need promo where they promised to release Super Power - dates! I have some I will post!!

Super Power: LRH's Solution to Planetary Clearing
    A Cleared Earth Utterly Depends Upon You
    Today we live in a society that is not only tobogganing on a downward spiral, but is quickly threatening to go completely out the bottom. When the average person on this planet looks around, he finds a reality of rampant drug use, whole sectors overwhelmed by psychiatric false "solutions" and the merchants of chaos busy at work creating an atmosphere of hidden terrors and economic anxiety.

Super Power is LRH's solution.
    This is HOW we are going to clear this planet.
    Super Power can be run at any point on the Grade Chart as long as the person is not in the middle of a major action. It consists of 12 separate high-power rundowns that are intended to assist a thetan as a spiritual being. These take the thetan through the exact actions, in sequence, that he would use to perform effectively and dynamically in all aspects of life.
    With Super Power, we have the means within our grasp to handle this planet and all of the beings on it. But for this to become a solid reality, it is going to take teamwork. Working together as dedicated Scientologists we can pull it off.

Your postulates and your donation to this life-saving, planet-saving project is what can make the difference. By contributing to the Super Power Expansion Project, you can help bring about LRH's solution to planetary clearing. Become a supporter today and know beyond a doubt that you have made a difference.
    "It is all very well to sit back and hope for 'the best in this best of all possible worlds' but it's the course of personal and national suicide.
    "Unless there is a vast alteration in man's civilization as it stumbles along today, man will not be here very long and none of us.
    "Times must change"- LRH

"Early in my Scientology career I completed the Power Processes. I have enjoyed stable gains and benefits from this auditing. When first learning about Super Power and its fantastic rundowns, I knew right then it was for me.

"The Super Power Rundowns are the solution LRH provided for the problems of society. With what's going on in the world today, its release is never more needed!

"Gerri and I have supported Super Power and the construction of the new Flag Super Power building along with other forward thrusts of the Church including expansion of Scientology in our area where Gerri is Mission Holder of the Houston Mission.

"It is with great pride that we add a Cornerstone membership to our Key Contributor status. We encourage other Scientologists to join us. The release of the Super Power Rundowns is vital for all mankind."

- John & Gerri Golashesky
    Key Contributors

"I am a Key Contributor of the Super Power Project. The reason for this is most simply because I see that this project is the way we will move Scientology forward into society. These rundowns are the positive approach to broadly bringing LRH's tech to all mankind. I have the certainty that this new building is the answer to magnifying the effects Scientology will have upon the world. I am extremely honored to have joined this membership and know that it is probably one of my greatest gifts back to KRH for all that he has done for us all."
    - James Hong Key Contributor
    "We are extremely close to the start of something big - the release of the powerful tech of Super Power, at Flag! The public have a very important role to play in this release. Contributions to fund the building, which will be the Mecca of Scientology are needed. And there is a lot of havingness in doing this. It feels wonderful to be at cause in helping to get these powerful rundowns to the world and bringing hope to the 4th Dynamic.

"We are very fortunate to be in this time and place, and to have a role to play in this game - and we are playing it."

- George Duggan & Megan Shields
    Founding Members

"You know with what is happening right now in the
    world that it is continuing to go down the dwindling spiral at a very fast rate. I don't agree with this situation as I don't like to see what that presents for the future for myself and my family. In Super Power, I see it as the only thing to not only stop, but turn that dwindling spiral in a upwards direction. If you want to live in safety and peace without criminality, drugs and war, give your help to this project. It is our future."

- Andrey Vasilyev
    Cornerstone Member

Find out how to become part of the Cornerstone Club Membership today! Contact Us:
    Flag Office: Address: 319 S Garden Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
    Tel: (727) 467-6946 or (727) 467-5039 E-mail:superpowerproject@earthlink.net

Europe Office: Address: Jernbanegade 6, 1608 Copenhagen V, Denmark
    Tel:+ 45-33-733-7799 E-mail: superpowereurope@gmail.com
    [/h]

Here is another one:

Our future holds a tremendous rocket ride for a being. With the 12 rundowns of Super Power, each and every Scientologist can have the tools to truly effectively lead and master life. By rehabilitating your 57 channels of communication, your perceptions as a theta being can be at a level you have always dreamed of. And with the Cause Resurgence Rundown, a being can be aligned with total power and ability to be cause across the dynamics. These rundowns will drastically change the face of Earth.It is the purpose of the Church of Scientology Religious Trust to expand the religion of Scientology and through its Super Power Expansion Project, you have been or are being given a unique opportunity to be part of the most historical project ever in Scientology. We are building our OT base and the center from which true power will be channeled across the planet. Its establishment of the entire New Flag Land Base is a strategic step in the plans to fully clear Earth.It is vital that every Scientologist help with this final phase to release Super Power and I want to ask you at this time to add a Cornerstone in your family as well as send in the names of your friends and family that should become Cornerstone Members now; before their time runs out. Our plans are to be delivering Super Power to you in the near future so you can take this new level of power and ability and change the world. Your assistance now will make all the difference in world clearing becoming a reality. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!Sincerely,
    Lauri Webster
    Super Power Project In-ChargeContact your Super Power Representative today at:Phone
    Flag On-Board Representative:
    (727) 467-6946
    VIP Representative: (727) 467-5039
    Europe Representative: +45-33737799E-mail
    Flag Office:
    superpowerproject@earthlink.net
    Europe Office: superpowereurope@gmail.com
    Address
    Flag Office:
    319 S Garden Ave
    Clearwater, FL 33756Europe Office: Jernbanegade 6
    1608 Copenhagen V
    DenmarkNote: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Religious Trust , 319 South Garden Avenue , Clearwater , Florida 33756 .

2012 CSRT. All Rights Reserved. SUPER POWER, OT, SCIENTOLOGY, CAUSE RESURGENCE RUNDOWN AND FLAG LAND BASE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology religious services are ministered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center , holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Super Power donations qualify as tax-deductible charitable contributions for U.S. income tax purposes. Please consult your own tax advisor for specific guidance. Super Power donations are not advanced donations for Scientology religious services and are not refundable.

What Is Super Power?
    In 1978, LRH wrote about Super Power in Ron's Journal 30: "1978, The Year of Lightning New Fast Tech." He called it:
    "A super fantastic, but confidential series of Rundowns that can be done on anyone whether Dianetic Clear or not that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a thetan... It consists of 12 separate high‑power rundowns which are brand new and enter realms of the tech never before approached." - LRH
    This was the year that he researched and released New Era Dianetics and NED for OTs. He called Super Power the most major technical breakthrough of that year! Super Power first addresses barriers to a person's ability to DO and to OPERATE, and handles these. Then the person is raised up to greater awareness of his environment. And finally it raises his competence level in his activities in life. Super Power raises the power of a thetan!LRH made a discovery about perception during his research of these rundowns. A being has 57 perceptions and each one of them has channels along which he can sense things. LRH found that difficulties along a particular sense channel can exist despite there being nothing wrong with the sense channel itself. On Super Power, drills exist which train a thetan to perceive along each of the 57 sense channels.Imagine doing a process that increases the ability to perceive magnetic fields, or the saline content of the body, or compass direction. How about having every one of the 57 sense channels open and operating and completely under one's control? That's just one of the 12 rundowns!During the early days of research into Super Power, LRH found a new phenomenon and said:Apparently during the last decade, a new factor has entered into the culture that was previously only rare, possibly due to lowered educational standards or the declining nature of the culture itself, but most probably due to one of the common drugs or medications or even food deficiencies. A percentage which was only one or two seems to have jumped up to eighty or ninety. This factor is visible in a decline in the ability to tell identities, similarities and differences. The factor can be called 'Disassociation'." - LRH Disassociation from situations, present time and in life, is a severe barrier to a being's ability and power. Think of a time you were trying to concentrate on something but were distracted. You didn't get much done. Well, multiply that to the nth degree in all activities in life and you get an idea of the extreme this can go to. Not everyone by a long shot suffers from it to this degree, but it can be present in varying degrees, any of which can be HANDLED on Super Power.These separate rundowns, audited in order, will take a thetan through the exact actions in sequence that he would use to perform effectively and dynamically in life. It starts with handling a person's ability to be fully in‑ethics on all dynamics, then it addresses and handles any reason why a person might be stuck at a low point on the tone scale, his ability to predict consequences, his ability to assimilate and use data, to make decisions, and to be at cause over what occurs in his life.Super Power was very appropriately named by LRH as it unleashes the true power of a thetan. Super Power does not replace the Grade Chart and can be run on any pc anywhere on the Grade Chart providing he is not in the middle of another major rundown and has handled any harmful effects of drugs, alcohol and medicine. The results are spectacular wherever the pc receives it.
    Right now Scientologists are in a unique position. Normally tech breakthroughs are put together, printed and released and then the public have the opportunity to come in and take the new service. This release is very different as one has the opportunity to be part of getting out the release of a brilliant piece of LRH tech which will make world clearing a reality in the not too distant future. It is a once‑in‑a‑lifetime opportunity. Be part of spearheading the way now!
    THE 12 SUPER POWER RUNDOWNS

Ethics and Justice Repair Rundown
    Personal Revival Rundown
    Consequences Rundown
    Bright Think Rundown
    Study Rundown
    False Data and Loss Rundown (Part I)
    False Data Rundown (Part II)
    Cause Rundown.
    Power of Choice Rundown
    Perception Rundown
    Perception Drills
    Learning Drills
    Physical Universe Drills

SOME OF THE THINGS THESE RUNDOWNS
    CAN ACCOMPLISH ARE:

Releasing a person from out‑ethics on all flows on all dynamics.
    Removing any reason for a thetan to remain at or below death on the tone scale.

Unsticking a person from points of disassociation on the track.
    Putting him in shape to predict and build a future. Removing the causes of inabilities to assimilate data and learn. Freeing a person from a fundamental mechanism which pins him to false data. Straightening out his ability to think. Restoring his power of choice over data, situations and activities. Heightening his cause level.Sharpening his perceptics and in many cases restoring perceptics the person had thought to be lost or impaired or non‑existent. (Another breakthrough LRH made during the time he was researching Super Power was that a thetan can have missing or impaired perceptics stemming from reasons quite in addition to case and he developed a dynamite handling for this.)

Orienting a person to his activities in life, from the new viewpoint of having had all the gains from the earlier rundowns.

Late in 1978, LRH had auditors brought in from all over to train on Super Power and this was the advent of the New World Corps.However, he found that the standards of the TRs and metering needed to deliver Super Power were lacking and from this need to make auditors with the presence and basic auditing skills to deliver Super Power, he researched this, which led to the developments resulting in the Key To Life Course which was followed by the Hubbard Life Orientation Course.

Super Power is the original tech breakthrough which led to all these other tech releases and now that these other courses (which represent steps needed to ensure proper training of Super Power auditors) are firmly in place, Super Power itself can be released.
    2012 CSRT. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. SUPER POWER, OT, DIANETICS, NEW ERA DIANETICS, NED, LRH, KEY TO LIFE AND HUBBARD LIFE ORIENTATION are trademarks and service marks owned by owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology religious services are ministered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center , holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.Super Power donations qualify as tax-deductible charitable contributions for U.S. income tax purposes. Please consult your own tax advisor for specific guidance. Super Power donations are not advanced donations for Scientology religious services and are not refundable.

Now that the Church of Scientology is getting sued...I sure hope Scientology can PROVE these claims ~ otherwise - more fraud.

They are some pretty crazy claims - as I CRINGE that I ever belonged to this nutty insane cult!

I have an e-mail from the Super Power I/C - promising to open in 2009 - the attorney will get this one! PROOF!! POOF ~ goodbye Scientology!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Great idea.:thumbsup:

4. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Interesting. There are some weasel words in the first one. For example, "Our plans are to be delivering Super Power to you in the near future" – doesn't say they will, just that they want to. Therefore, if you paid and they had a really good go at making it happen, but ultimately failed to deliver any Super Power, well... caveat emptor. You bought into the plan.

The second one, though... hmm: as per usual, Ron is his own worst enemy. "12 separate high‑power rundowns which are brand new and enter realms of the tech never before approached." That's interesting, in a cult where so many people are worried about squirreling. How does one enter new realms of tech, with 12 new rundowns, if (as I believe) Ron never actually got around to developing them? Can pseudoreligions have schisms and unholy wars? We shall see.

The document goes on to say that these things were researched and released in 1978, and later in the same scam document we see this: "On Super Power, drills exist which..." (admittedly, this is about the incredibly un-super Heinz 57 Perceptics). Point is, the document doesn't ask you to fund research: it claims that the Tech is available. In a court case it might reasonably be investigated on the grounds of (a) how long ought it take to renovate and equip a building, and (b) just how much money has been regged for this building, and what has it bought?

Depose David Miscavige. If you can find a way to get him on the witness stand, victory is assured. David Miscavige is weak, and will always fold under pressure.

5. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

I believe this first image was from a promo piece (c) Religious Technology Corporation.. of one of the devices of the "super power rundowns"(c) that was supposed to "rehabilitate your perceptics..."

[​IMG]

Here is a video of an amusement ride called the "Orbitron"

Miscavige, in emulation of the schizophrenic character of L Ron Hubbard, may have thought the Orbitron was really the OrbitRON

[video=youtube;rEqHSccQGII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqHSccQGII[/video]

see post on OCMB about the DM's super-duper-power silliness LINK

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

;
    ;
    There was promo about 200? people to staff the superpower building. I think there may have been a picture of some of the staffers too.....seen sometime on ESMB.

7. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

You might want to check out Tony Ortega's Scientology Sunday Funnies, but at the VV and his current blog. He posted the things you are asking for with some frequency. Also, it may be worth contacting Tony directly, because I assume he gets many of the mailers and can only post the 4-5 lulziest each Sunday. He might be a real goldmine for this kinda stuff.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/scientology/

http://tonyortega.org/

8. Idle Morgue

Here is a blurb from a news article from 2010 "THE DAILY MAIL" ~ It looks like the "church spokesperson" has announced so many "grand openings" of super power - the attorney's will have no problem proving the FRAUD.

That spokesperson needs to watch "THE HOLE" - cuz they will most likely get thrown into it for announcing the opening date of super power! They must have crimes against COB!

The church had announced the building would be ready for occupancy by late 2010, but no additional work took place.

Then, in June this year, it was reported that it had passed inspection and a Certificate of Occupancy had been obtained.
    Visitors will be greeted by an imposing main lobby lined with austere bronze sculptures depicting various aspects of Scientology.
    There are two museums: one in honour of the Scientologists' Sea Org association and another dedicated to the religion's founder, L. Ron Hubbard.
    The sixth floor houses a full-size indoor running track and the complex also features dozens of audit rooms where Scientologists can test their abilities.
    There is even a special VIP audit room reserved for rich donors and the religion's highly-prized celebrity devotees.
    The building, which has been described as 'Mediterranean revival-style', also boasts a bookstore and a library as well as hundreds of course and study rooms.
    It has a total of 447 windows and 42 bathrooms, plus a 1,140-seat dining room and two kitchens.
    There is a bridge conveniently connecting the building to the Scientology-owned Fort Harrison Hotel on the other side o

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-religion-told-superhuman.html#ixzz2IvOyYt77
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

9. Idle Morgue

LRH - "The Urgency of Planetary Clearing"

[h=1][TABLE="class: cf hX"]
    [TR="class: hR"]
    [TD="class: hU hM, bgcolor: #ddd"]Inbox
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: hV hM, bgcolor: #ddd"]x[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE][/h]

[​IMG]
    [TABLE="class: cf gJ"]
    [TR="class: acZ"]
    [TD="class: gF gK"][TABLE="class: cf ix"]
    [TR]
    [TD]IAS West US <ias@westus.scientology.net>
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: gH"][/TD]
    [TD="class: gH acX"][​IMG]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: acZ xD"]
    [TD="colspan: 3"][TABLE="class: cf adz"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: ady"]

[​IMG]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]
    Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from ias@westus.scientology.net

[TABLE="width: 600"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [TABLE="width: 600"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG] [h=1]Just a little breathing period...[/h] "We happen to be going through, temporarily, momentarily, only for an instant, a period when Man has made himself relatively free by the use of a machine. A period which just succeeds after a period when he was terribly enslaved by a machine: the industrial—early days of industrialism with their twelve-, fourteen- hour days, with their smoke-belching factories that were eating out the lungs and wits of everybody in them. That was a pretty grim period. He had moved from one kind of slavery to another kind of slavery.
    "All right, he’s moved out of that. This era is just succeeding that—and just before the machine is employed for his utter enslavement.
    "The reason you’ve got Scientology is, to a large degree, because it’s right here that there’s a breathing period on Earth. Just a little breathing period. I don’t know how many years it is from here to the other, but you’ve already seen it begin. You’ve already seen the second slavery stage start and it started with Hiroshima."
    L. RON HUBBARD
    ARC/Cycles: Theory and Automaticity Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lecture #21

[​IMG] >> MAKE A DONATION TO THE IAS TODAY!
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [TABLE="width: 600"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 350"] Copyright © CSWUS. All Rights Reserved. Scientology is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.

Our mailing address is:
    Church of Scientology Western United States
    1308 L. Ron Hubard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]