What's new

Super Power Building pictures leaked to Tony Ortega

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You gotta see this!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/scientology_super_power_building_secrets.php

The Voice has obtained hundreds of new renderings of Scientology's Super Power Building in Clearwater, Florida, as well as a comprehensive collection of its architectural drawings.

A few renderings of Scientology's expensive new "mecca" were published as long ago as 2007, but that release, and a few since, have included only a few images of how the building's interiors will look once it is finished.

This new leak of material to the Voice is much more comprehensive, and includes detailed information down to the building's fasteners, fixtures, and signage, not to mention its major architectural schematics.......
Read more at the Village Voice. :biggrin:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Ems. There's something horribly fascinating about seeing those pics. There's that superficial glamour (and sterility) but there's also the fact that all of this has been created on the back of blood and bones, i.e. the labour of the Scientology slaves and money from the pockets of Scientology's blind elite.

Times sure have changed since I was there. But probably not for SO berthing. Or the kitchens which I'm sure are as ratty and filthy as they ever were.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There are NO people at all in those renderings, not one! Oh, except for the running program, where I counted 4.

Hmmm.

Good on Tony Ortega, though. Thanks very much to him. I imagine DM will be having a huge wheezing hiss-a-hiss-a-hiss-a-hissy fit over those pix being leaked.

Paul

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
F#ckin' hilarious :hysterical:

The Vertically Challenged "Pope" will be having apoplexy screaming for the "enemy" who leaked these to Tony O.:roflmao:

Davey's bathroom on the Net? :dieslaughing:

Priceless:biggrin:

Semper Phi

Patron with Honors
Thanks Ems. There's something horribly fascinating about seeing those pics. There's that superficial glamour (and sterility) but there's also the fact that all of this has been created on the back of blood and bones, i.e. the labour of the Scientology slaves and money from the pockets of Scientology's blind elite.

Times sure have changed since I was there. But probably not for SO berthing. Or the kitchens which I'm sure are as ratty and filthy as they ever were.

I can't answer for the SO berthing, but I can tell you from experience that the OOT berthings are still pretty decrepit, bordering on squalid at times. (When the drain pipes back up into the rooms again...) But I'm here to tell you that the FH is glorious, and I'm sure the Mecca will be impeccable as well. And of course, that's what is most important.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was in one of the main things that kept me in for so long was that there was so much shit there I was thinking that there must be something to it. I see this principal is in full gear now and must be a key part of the con.

freethinker

Sponsor
So much money spent on a complete lie, it's rediculous.

I see future lawsuits with strokes and spinal injuries from the Orbotron.

Like the Purif you will probably have to get a medical examination.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This Super Power building and the Rundown (if ever released) should keep all the members distracted from the fact that no OT Levels will ever be released.

DM will say that first ALL Scientologists must get through Super Power before OT 9 and 10 are released. That should be a good fundraiser. :coolwink:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
They'll never have enough trained staff to operate that place, but that's OK people are messy and upset POB. Empty is the newly redefined Old St Hill size.

Here are the really secret pics:

POB's private stair to his hidden Moonbathing Garden.

review_nosferatu.jpg

Registrar chatting with a public in the registrars basement.

Nosferatu6.jpg

This is the apparatus used to develop the ability to distinguish between living, dead, and undead people.

nosferatu0000.jpg

This is the Sea Org Rest and Recreation lounge.

max-schreck-and-max-nemetz-nosferatu-eine-symphonie-des-grauens-1922.jpg

Mobile phones are not allowed in the Processing Suites.

Nosferatu3.png

Graduation is a happy time for all Scientologists.

nosferatu_105426.jpg

Rumour has it that Super Power is going to be a night-time only operation.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Those drawings look like something that could have been done by Albert Speer. I get quite a megalithic fascistic vibe from those pictures.

Last edited:

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
I heard there is an addition to the Super Power Rundown.

It's the "PT Barnum Rundown".

It handles the "sucker born every day syndrome" terminatedly.

I think Dan Garvin told me this.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Do I detect an Escher influence . . .

Escher%27s_Relativity.jpg

. . . maybe its just the depersonalised, faceless humans as depicted in the Super Power atrium statues.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors

Do I detect an Escher influence . . .

Escher%27s_Relativity.jpg

. . . maybe its just the depersonalised, faceless humans as depicted in the Super Power atrium statues.

The lobby I hope they make it open to the public so at least "wogs" can walk in and take some photos of the statues.

I long thought if the grand Pope had thought more about it, that making some aspect of the Superpower building even a benign tourist thing, like the Mormon Tabernacle buildings are, or like even Catholic cathedrals are in Europe, that would help with the Scientology image.

I would just use 100 feet from Sunset Blvd towards the LA Day org, of the whole block, and do some large public sculptures by a really good FAMOUS world sculpture, and pay 20 millions bucks and really make something that ALL citizens would like to see, because of the artist, and do the ARC Triangle and the Dynamics in the LAD parking lot! Something so well sculpted, that people don't give a crap about Scientology, but they like the sculptures!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Nice ''Georges Orwell'' 1984 mind control station

5ci0lv.jpg

Despite I am happy to be free of this mindcontrol mindfuck
it sadden me to think of how much suicides - death - slaves - psychotics breaks
it did and will cost to build this mind control station.

Am I alone to imagine that the end phenomena of processing people there could be completely fucked up and psychotic people???? :unsure:
It is scary.

Starving for power......and buying a brige to freedom to loose it ... waisting an entire life to buy eternity....:unsure:

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lobby kinda reminds me of Alien, actually, especially with the ribbing:

AtriumEntrance.JPG

Wait, the chapel only seats 100 people?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm still betting super power never sees the light of day. Davey's been stalling a long time and there must be some reason. It's like the future of scn is the future. All they can talk about what they will do when ______ gets finished since they can't actually deliver a product right now. Maybe they even leaked these pictures intentionally.