What's new

Suri Cruise richest kid in Hollywood - Tom's ethics are way out!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://celebbabylaundry.com/2012/08/suri-cruise-set-to-become-the-richest-little-girl-in-hollywood/

Someone write up a KR and get it to COB!

Tom Cruise's ethics are obviously OUT, OUT, OUT!

He said he could never do enough in his video - well Tom, COB worked tirelessly around the clock to get you trapped in the cult and THIS is how you repay him?

You give your daughter a $260 million Trust Fund when Slappy needs the dough to hire more attorney's so you don't find out how bad you got bamboozled!

Come on Cruise - if it was okay for other members to go broke and lose their homes - why not you? Get your ethics in or you ain't never gonna make it to Oat Tea Ate!

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
260 million dollar trust fund?

What a cheap bastiche of a guy.

Although I suspect that part of the divorce agreement was for him to set this up so that Katie could be rest assured that Surie and descendants obtained something to survive on as a perpetuity.

I am sure that Katie was aware of the potential for the Church to shanghai millons from the Cruiser.

Smart Katie is smart.

Rd00

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
260 million dollar trust fund?

LOL. I'd like to see dox on this. Plus, there's no way that Tom is going to hand over $260 million to an 18-year old kid, and I seriously doubt TC even has $260 million in the bank.

The article is wrong about Katie walking away with little from the marriage. I recall, before the two were married, that Katie's father, a seasoned attorney, negotiated the pre-nup for her. I seriously doubt her father agreed to a prenup where Katie would walk away with little, given TC's track record of relationships with women.

I seem to recall mention that Katie would walk away with $5-10 million if the marriage lasted 5 years or longer, which it did.

Anonycat

Crusader
LOL. I'd like to see dox on this. Plus, there's no way that Tom is going to hand over $260 million to an 18-year old kid, and I seriously doubt TC even has $260 million in the bank.

The article is wrong about Katie walking away with little from the marriage. I recall, before the two were married, that Katie's father, a seasoned attorney, negotiated the pre-nup for her. I seriously doubt her father agreed to a prenup where Katie would walk away with little, given TC's track record of relationships with women.

I seem to recall mention that Katie would walk away with $5-10 million if the marriage lasted 5 years or longer, which it did.

Forbes says his years' earning was $35 million.
http://www.forbes.com/profile/tom-cruise/

Leland

Crusader
Well Paris Hilton's inheritance was 50 million. I suppose its trying to keep up with the Joneses.

( I seriously doubt 260 million too. Davey would get mad at him)

Sindy

Crusader
Well Paris Hilton's inheritance was 50 million. I suppose its trying to keep up with the Joneses.

( I seriously doubt 260 million too. Davey would get mad at him)

Yeah, plus Suri isn't his only kid, right? If I were Isabella and Connor I'd be like, "Say What?"

Like so many things written about this man and the people who hang with him, I doubt it's true and even if it is, I don't care. :)