ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sydney 30 August 2012. - Fatman's One Man Flashraid QVB Building

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by oneonewasaracecar, Aug 30, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

It seems Youth For Human Rights has about 8 people around the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney. Fatman, who according to OSA does not exist, decided to troll them/protest. I will relay pics and reports as they come in.

Cyrus is not there. The woman in this pic is, I think, staff from the Sydney org.
    [​IMG]

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I can't believe they have the nerve to talk about human rights! :drama:

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

"If you can't get the Sydanon to the Protest, bring the Protest to the Sydanon!" :lol:

4. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Fatman doesn't exist, lol! They must consider him a real thorn in their side.

Good to hear there's still some anon presence in Sydney. :thumbsup:

5. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

That would be a story worth hearing! It must be a shock to wake up and discover you don't exist.

:lol:

6. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Kudos Fatman!

Oneone - if there is a video be sure to title it:

FATMAN
    The Dark Knight Rises

7. Sydney

Sydney Patron

You Syd anons and exes rock, good to see you guys still out there putting the heat on them, especially in light of their manky weird ass overtly agressive bahavior in the past.

8. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

[​IMG]

Lol! The silence is deafening.