ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SYDNEY $CILON BUS TOUR LEAK

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by byte301, Jul 18, 2008.

1. byte301

byte301 Crusader

SYDNEY IDEAL ORG COACH TOUR FUNDRAISER

DON'T MISS OUR COACH TOUR THROUGH THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF SYDNEY ORG.

You will hear stories of how it was in the early days, from Sydney pioneer Scientologists.

Joinus for a trip around Sydney and discover where we have been since 1960 & be part of creating your future Ideal Org and the New Civilization for our continent.

A unique and never before experienced Ideal Org event so don't missit!

Limited seats available. Book today!

DATE: Sunday 20th July

COST: $20.00 (light lunch provided on the bus)

CONTACT:Kim Fitzpatrick 0411 723694 or Julian Dirou 0425 803 997 or Sydney Org 9267 6772 for booking and pick up location and time.

EXTRA:If you have any old pictures of our Org and/or staff please bringthem with you to share with others.

©2008 CSAUSINC. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collectivemembership mark designating members of the affiliated churches andmissions of Scientology.

Does anybody have any ideas about where they will stop or old org locations they will drive by? If I can get some addresses to pass on to Anonymous they could have anons at each location to greet the "tourists".:D

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

You'll probably get more answers when more Aussies come online.

My hazy memory is the one I went to in 1967 on Broadway, not sure of the address. It had a car sales yard in front and was very run down. Geez that would be fun to look at - not!

3. byte301

byte301 Crusader

LOL, thanks FTS. I was thinking of what a bus tour of our old missions and orgs would look like.

"Folks, on our left is Albuquerque's first mission building! Yeah, the little crack house with all the cops in front of it. That's the one! Ahh, good times. Ok, moving along, as soon as we get past this junk yard we will be stopping at Albuquerques's 2nd mission building. Sorry, no, I can't remember the name of the Mission Holder. There was some wife swapping out 2D stuff that went on, some out ethics drug use, then someone got cancer, and everybody blew. Here it is! No, it's the building that says Julio's Paint, Body and Bongs...not the Garcia Bingo Parlor and Indoor Flea Mercado...we could never have been able to afford a building THAT nice back then! Well, we had to move from this location when the landlord, who btw was a total sp, had the nerve to evict us because we hadn't paid the rent for a mere year and 1/2!! Boy, did that guy get fair gamed! Let's just say that hanging out at The South Valley Cock Fights didn't work in his favor. hahahaha! And it all turned out ok because we got to move into the next stop on our tour, the THIRD Albuquerque mission building which had an INDOOR bathroom!...

4. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Sydney? Lee Street, Catlereagh Street, Wentworth Avenue, Rose Bay (accommodation) George St, Redfern (accommodation), a tacky one room Mission in Manly that never took off, and the new SO Building in Glebe. Even in Sydney traffic, it would be a real stretch to get this past two hours in length, unless they intend disembarking and touring the actual sites as well.

Light lunch served on the bas: A box of KFC: one piece each and pass it back to the next person, ah! did I see you taking two pieces? But their only ribcage. Doesn't matter, move to the RPF seat at the back of the bus.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:hysterical:

6. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Hahaha, thank you RPX. JUST what I was looking for!:D

7. Stan D'Teque

Stan D'Teque Patron with Honors

RPX you missed the old CLO over the Gladesville Bridge!! That had the best views - close to the water. And THEN onto Dundas for all those aboard to start their EPFs!!!! Free meal - BEANS AND RICE!!! What's a few hours when you're in for a billion years? I think I'd better go write my O/Ws after that little outburst (not).

8. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Damn that's sounds seriously exciting. :sleepy: