What's new

Sydney Is Smoking…

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/sydney-smoking/

Mike Rinder is on a roll. :)

They are shouting from the rooftops — 18 new people started service since the opening of the ideal org. That is almost 1 per day.

Amazing. Incredible. Astonishing…

At that rate, assuming every one of them continues in scientology and goes up the bridge to Clear, it will only take 12,600 YEARS to “clear Sydney.” Of course, maybe 1 percent of those new starts will actually continue on so it will be more like 1.2 million years. Also, Sydney is responsible for all of New South Wales as there are no other orgs in any other cities in the state, so it will be a bit longer. But what’s a few hundred thousand years either way.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder what the public and staff of Sydney are thinking.

They can see the orgs are idle. Anons are not protesting at present so they can't blame us anymore.

Who can they blame that Scientology isn't working?

Jump

Operating teatime
I wonder what the public and staff of Sydney are thinking.

They can see the orgs are idle. Anons are not protesting at present so they can't blame us anymore.

Who can they blame that Scientology isn't working?

Possibly Big Pharma and the Psychs. :confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Culties blame who they are told to blame.

Stats down = Counter Intention or Other Intention.

Someone is stopping the stats from going up.

All the Runt Usurper needs to keep doing is provide the "someones" and the culties will keep believing World Domination is just around the corner.

Of course, this whole paradigm comes unstuck when abuses impinge on the cultie enough to make them start to look for more info than the cult gives out - and then the cultie stops being a cultie quick smart.

..\

Re Auckland:

"The Continental Alliance is rapidly raising money needed to renovate this magnificent building for New Zealand and our next Ideal Org! The renovations can be completed within 10 months of them starting!

Well, the "Continental Alliance" = whales (suckers) from Australia.
Not only do they have to pay for the renovations; the ozzies had to BUY the bluddy building for the downstat, low toned, counter intentioned NZers in the first place!

The buying of the building was just before June 6th 2007.

The quote says that the renovations can, I repeat, can, be completed within 10 months of them starting.

For wogs, that means it can be completed within 10 months of starting, but won't be. Hence the need to specify "can be".
Also, the starting date is not known. Why? NO MONEY YET!

So, Seedney scientologeests who want to raise the stats of Seedney Ideal Org, by buying courses and sheet offa them, weel not be able to because they weel be helping to pay for Auckland's Org. I think it was around 10 Meelion for the building and wotcha reckon the renovations ees going to cost? eh? woddy y' reckon????

And there ees only 300 or less scientologeests in all of Godzone. Bluddy low toned, downstat, ser facy, degraded, counter intentioned C********rs! Once again, the Ozzies have to show 'm how to PRODUCE!

But.....um, Isn't it off policy to buy an org for low toned DBs in another country? :confused2:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
are there any photos of the new Sydney org or of the opening?
Would be good to see how the building turned out.

Jump

Operating teatime
Way to dev-T the idle morgues .. Let's have a half hearted one night Chick Corea tour !!!1

:clap:

The Australian-23 May 2014
Jazz genius Chick Corea to play Sydney and Melbourne with Gary Burton ... I ask this hoping this won't trigger a lecture on Scientology, of which he has been a follower for several ...