ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sydney New Year's Event Raid

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Kookaburra, Dec 30, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Well that was certainly worth doing!

We arrived about 4:30. Had a nice friendly chat with the police who were most co-operative. We could go on both ends of the street. The clams had tables set up outside on the footpath. They trickled in for 2 hours.
    Many hung out outside. We had lots of opportunity to let them know about the squirrelled tech that was being released to them for just $10,000. We also asked about McBride repeatedly. No-one will forget that name now. It's been drilled in.

Someone who was an old friend of David's came up to talk to him. Her husband walked over glowering, told me "You're evil" and grabbed his wife by the arm and dragged her back into the fold. Another clam I asked some questions of went into fits of hysterical laughter, just couldn't handle it at all.

Vicky Dunstan went and had a talk to Tamphex about how disruptive I was, why didn't they get rid of me. I took that as a compliment.

Vicky also went to the police to have a talk to them about us. The police then came and had a talk with us about Vicky Dunstan. We told them what her job was. (snicker)

Zhent also got an AWESOME picture of Vicky. Just wait till you see it. It will go down in the annals of OSA classics.

Another clam seemed to be really listening to what was said. Most pretended to not hear what was being said, but I'm sure a few will be googling Edward McBride.

The Sea Org abortion issue was also addressed.

And I think the regges will have a bit of a tougher than usual time selling those tapes.

All in all, very productive raid.

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Fabulous stuff, love your report, especially the snicker. :D

3. outtech

outtech Patron with Honors

Bloody awesome, can't wait to see the pics and vids.

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Go Sydanons! :happydance:

Looking forward to the full report.:yes:

5. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Choice, bonza, super duper!!! It's fantastic, they can't avoid us, most I reckon will be having a sneak look where they shouldn't. Can't wait to see pic of Rev Vicky.

6. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Wonderful! I look forward to the pictures.

7. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Oh my what a fantastic day it was!

Undoubtedly the whole Sydney field was out there, there was easily over a 100 of them, the most I have ever seen! And they all got entubulated real hard.

Of course, on to the pictures, I'm hoping you local ex's will be able to identify people you know here, I tried to get a fair few people shots to assist in figuring out who's still in and whatnot.

[​IMG]

This was there scene outside AOSH ANZO early on.

[​IMG]

Typical OSA with camera, does anyone know who she is? Guy on the right is Mike from OSA, more on him later.

[​IMG]

Scientologists starting to arrive, none to pleased at our presence it seems, OSA lady on the left briefing them.

[​IMG]

Yep, this guy is definitely not happy to see us.

[​IMG]

The lady in the middle there just had a chat with David Graham (old friend?), now she's being handled by OSA lady on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is OSA Mike again, he is a rather friendly chap, unlike another OSA guy we ran into later.

[​IMG]

Here's Bevan, this is the guy Aaron Saxton had a long convo with on the 19th, also a rather friendly chap.

[​IMG]

Ahhhh, Virginia! Long time no see!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Checking out our signs...

[​IMG]

Wow, she is pissed! Thats some serious down-tone right there.

[​IMG]

A mag someone carried into the org, it reads "Advanced Clinical course lectures", I guess some sci's already knew what was coming?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guy on the right is not a friendly chap, I asked him nicely last month to take a flyer and he just snarls and keeps walking straight ahead.

[​IMG]

This guy is just chillin'

[​IMG]

VICKI DUNSTAN, PRESIDENT OF SCIENTOLOGY AUSTRALIA.
    Giving me the finger!
    Oooooohhhhh Yeah! :happydance:
    That ones gonna come back to haunt you ;)

[​IMG]

She seems rather pleased with herself after that :D

[​IMG]

The elusive Alex makes an appearance! We haven't seen her for a long time, its a pity she stopped coming out and talking to us, she was nice.

[​IMG]

For some reason they closed off the main door to the org and everyone was to move in through the side door.
    Oh and look, its Cyrus books in the background!

[​IMG]

Oh SH-

[​IMG]

Heres an interesting shot, President, Vice president, and OSA ANZO all in the same shot!

[​IMG]

And heres the lovable Tojo!
    Tojo was manning the end of the street, bodyrouting any unsuspecting Scientologists off to enter the org from the other end.

[​IMG]

Tojo again, in deep contemplation.

[​IMG]

This can be best summed up with "WTF IS THIS SHIT!!?!?!" (point at anon) :rofl:

[​IMG]

This guy has a rather interesting Freewinds shirt, I haven't seen that logo before, does anyone know what it means?

[​IMG]

This guy was hanging around the door most of the time.

[​IMG]

YESSS, CYRUS BROOKS FACEPALM! I believe it was due to a comment made by tamphex.

You can download all the pics higher res here

Stay tuned for video and other stuff, LOTS of really great footage including tamphex's candid conversation with Vicki, Kookaburra shouting, and talks with OSA.

8. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Those people look very sad.

Is it considered 'normal' behavior for a 'Reverend' (snigger) to give the finger to people ... ?

Not very religious is it?

:lol:

"Clearing the planet .... one bank account at a time" ... I love that.

:p

9. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

Great Report, Great Pics,

keep up the good work Guys,

we all appreciate what you are doing,

I seen some people I haven't seen in 20 years, :lol:

10. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

My!!! How "OT" is VICKI DUNSTAN, PRESIDENT OF SCIENTOLOGY AUSTRALIA giving you the finger! LOL!!!!

Diana

[​IMG]

VICKI DUNSTAN, PRESIDENT OF SCIENTOLOGY AUSTRALIA.
    Giving me the finger!
    Oooooohhhhh Yeah! :happydance:
    That ones gonna come back to haunt you ;)

[​IMG]

She seems rather pleased with herself after that :D

[/QUOTE]

11. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

[​IMG]

That's the infamous Elaine Siegel GO/OSA cultist.

She used to run the GO Intell unit in Boston, but moved up and now works at OSA Int. She must be on mission there in Sydney

12. outtech

outtech Patron with Honors

Thanks Pooks, I'd seen pics of her before but couldn't place where she was from.

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks a lot for the pix. They show the impact you created.

Yes, that one of Vicki practising religious tolerance will indeed haunt her for the rest of her CofS life. Do send it around to the media worldwide. Some of them will love it. :)

Paul

14. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Great reprot:thumbsup:

Love the pictures. Waiting for the video.

Opter

15. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Thats some nice work there pooks! Very good to know.

I should also add that she went up to the cops and complained about something, can't remember what.
    Quite a few of the clams went and bawwwed to the cops throughout the day but they all got shutdown hard. The cops loved us that day and the whole Glebe police force seems to be completely sick of their constant complaining over nothing.

I'm uploading tamphex's chat with Vicki now, and I'll get the rest online next year :coolwink:

16. OliviaZero

OliviaZero Patron with Honors

Love the photos. Thanks for posting them. :coolwink:

17. Jimmymac

Jimmymac Patron

Except I don't think this is Vicki Dunstan.

I have never met her but have seen other pics of her

Happy to be corrected though

[/QUOTE]

18. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

lol. Don't worry I can assure you it is Vicki. Tamphex had a nice long chat with her (they are old friends).

See here: http://vimeo.com/8478519

and aww, ESMB doesn't do vimeo embedding.

19. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Yep, it's definately Vicki Dunstan. Great shots of her and the others, Zhent - good work.

I recognised quite a few people, but except for two of them, they ones I recognised were all SO members.

20. OliviaZero

OliviaZero Patron with Honors

Noice video. I think she likes him. :flirt: They look eerily like a couple with their matching clothing.

Seriously, though--what "hate group" could have an amiable conversation like this with those they were protesting against, hrrrm?