ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The dox jumble

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Anonycat, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

2. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

6. Viktors

Viktors Patron

7. Viktors

Viktors Patron

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  8. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you! The magazines are my favorites!

9. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Does anyone know where I can find the specific HCOPLs that relate to holding a Comm Ev?

Axiom142

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I'm not sure. I think it's mentioned several times though.

Hubbard Communications Office HCOPL 7 September 1963, "Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of" p.6

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 24 February 1972 Issue I, "Injustice", Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 7 September 1963, "Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of".

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 22 September 1963, "Concerning Committees of Evidence".

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 24 February 1965, "Addendum to HCO Policy Letter of 7 Sept. 63 Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of".

11. still here

still here Patron with Honors

Hello Ax

The ones already mentioned are what I remember - they should all be in OEC Vol 1 (from the Org board - Ethics was located in HCO - Divsion 1 - hence volume 1)
    - somewhere near the back!!
    (I suspect it will not show any amendments or cancellations - but probably not that much has changed LOL)

Still