ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Ethics Order Thread

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Martin-O, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Anatgonism is higher than Covert Hostility ... . :eyeroll:

Helena

2. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

1987 Committee of Evidence on Maureen Hart. As far as I remember, this document was included in the courtfile of her lawsuit against the CoS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Bad ol Putty Tat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vL1_TjMcvw

4. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

Here's a doozy:

Some comments I made about this EO: http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-letkeman-2002-03-14.html

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

It's nice to see they caught their own lie. First it said "donations" (ha ha) and then in caps, they said it was "fees".

6. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

And here is the subsequent SP-Declare on Maureen Hart. Unfortunately the copy was of poor quality. But it is always nice to have a look at both the Comm Ev and the SP-Declare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Caroline

Here's an ethics order in which Hubbard ordered Fair Game, Reverse Processing and R2-45 on people he declared "SP."

There has been some discussion about what Hubbard meant with "R2-45." Comments he made in his lectures, however, make it clear that he meant death.

8. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

3. They are declared Enemies of mankind, the planet and all life.

Good ole ron, speaking for the entire universe.

9. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Yep.

At some point the 'assuming responsibility thing' verges over into delusion and megalomania.

10. Caroline

Miscavige, Rathbun and Rinder certainly duplicated him.

In 1968, Hubbard wrote and published HCO Ethics Order 30 Int, smearing twelve people as "Enemies of mankind, the planet and all life."

In 1984, Miscavige, Rathbun and Rinder published an equally venomous document for him, OSA Int ED 19, "Squirrels" smearing another six people. The language they used to black PR the six, all of whom had been high level Sea Org staff close to Hubbard, is insane. Hubbard, Miscavige, Rathbun and Rinder had this vicious smear sent to all Scientologists and posted on all Scientology public notice boards. Neither Rathbun nor Rinder has said one word to correct this evil. Their black propaganda lives on.

Emphasis mine in the text below.

The above document was published more than two years after Hubbard, Miscavige and others initiated the Armstrong Op. From Gerry's Introduction to the Armstrong Op:

In 2003, Gerry wrote a note about OSA Int ED 19, webbed here. Since that time, we learned of Rathbun and Rinder's executive involvement. Gerry learned that Rinder was an operative for Miscavige, et al. when the Scientologists used the Griffith Park videos during the Christofferson v. Scientology trial in Portland, Oregon in 1984.

11. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Posted by Caroline and snipped.

Yes, they certainly did and it was totally insane ... but now, both Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are exes and have spoken out against the cofs ... I have no doubt they sincerely regret anything done along those lines in hubbards name (in this case over 30 years ago) and if so that's a move in the right direction.

No it doesn't, it only lives on for those who were personally involved if they chose/choose to accept and agree with it ... we all know it was just part of the endless stream of childish, cultic, spite filled trash which is what most of scientology was and is.